rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tandem to meet girls?

Tandem to meet girls?

For those of you that don't know, Tandem is a foreign language learning app where you can converse with native speakers. They teach you their language, you teach them yours. It's just a multi-language messenger.

I installed it for exactly that, to learn portuguese, or to at least help me with my portuguese for when I visit Rio this june.

I have gotten a butt load of messages from girls wanting to learn english on this. I take it as nothing more then that, i help her with her english, she helps me with my portuguese.

A friend did tell me though, if a girl messages you first, she is at least somewhat interested in you outside of learning the language. Anyone have experience with this app, using it more like a tinder for indirect approaches?

Tandem to meet girls?

I downloaded it last night and already have a date set up. +1 for the digital pioneering.

Tandem to meet girls?

Man, I downloaded it today and it looks promising, I am learning Spanish with some Colombian and Mexican girls and new ones keep hitting me up, I will try convert it to WhatsApp and when I go to either of these places I will try and meet them. Thanks for this idea docdrops

Tandem to meet girls?

It's like tinder but for languages, so if you are good looking it's done, if not - forget about that, like interpals.

Tandem to meet girls?

A few years ago there were tandem groups on Facebook. I'm pretty sure they're still around. I used them to practice Polish and 90% of people contacting me were girls. There is a high chance of hooking up but you have to filter them since many have boyfriends. It's also not recommended if you don't genuinely have an interest in the language. You're basically trying to weasel yourself into her pants which can create some awkward situations.