rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman in coma for +10 years just gave birth

So apparently this woman in Phoenix, Arizona in US has been in coma for over 10 years and surprisingly she gave birth to a baby on the 29th of December.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019...eo-resigns

Quote:Quote:

Police have served a search warrant Tuesday to get DNA from all male employees at a long-term care facility in Phoenix where a patient who had been in a vegetative state for years gave birth.

Male staff members at a Hacienda Healthcare center in Phoenix, Arizona, were asked to give DNA samples as part of an investigation into how the patient got pregnant, according to a press release from the long-term care facility.

The chief executive of the company which cared for a Phoenix woman who gave birth despite having been in a vegetative state for 10 years has resigned.

Hacienda HealthCare’s chief executive, Bill Timmons, stepped down on Monday, spokesman David Leibowitz said. The decision was unanimously accepted by the board of directors.
Police investigate after reports Phoenix woman in coma for decade gave birth
Read more

Azfamily.com first reported that the woman, in a vegetative state after a near-drowning, delivered a baby on 29 December. Her identity has not been reported and it is not known if she has a family or a guardian. It is also unclear if staff members at the Hacienda de Los Angeles facility were unaware of the pregnancy until the birth

“On behalf of the tribe, I am deeply shocked and horrified at the treatment of one of our members,” tribal chairman Terry Rambler said. “When you have a loved one committed to palliative care, when they are most vulnerable and dependent upon others, you trust their caretakers. Sadly, one of her caretakers was not to be trusted and took advantage of her. It is my hope that justice will be served.”

Weird right, what do you think happened? Do you believe the baby deserves to live or not?
Imagine if you woke up from a coma and found out that some fat ugly feminist degenerate lesbian chick raped you and you had kids with her.

It is also unclear if staff members at the Hacienda de Los Angeles facility were unaware of the pregnancy until the birth.

[Image: laugh3.gif]

Quote: (01-10-2019 12:55 PM)No More Mr. Soy Boy Wrote:  

Weird right, what do you think happened? Do you believe the baby deserves to live or not?
Imagine if you woke up from a coma and found out that some fat ugly feminist degenerate lesbian chick raped you and you had kids with her.

For this to work as a comatose man, they would have to stimulate the prostate electrically, collect the baby batter, and then send it up the coot shoot during ovulation.

Even then, it's not like a Lifetime movie where you get knocked up immediately unless they were on some IVF drugs.

All of this ranks up there with cadaver banging. Weird weird shit yo.

Quote: (01-10-2019 12:55 PM)No More Mr. Soy Boy Wrote:  

Just curious. What exactly did the baby do that merits even considering termination?

The baby was already born. I assume it will go to an orphanage or an adoption agency? This is some fucked up shit

Quote: (01-10-2019 01:21 PM)Baphomet Wrote:  

Just curious. What exactly did the baby do that merits even considering termination?

Having a scumbag father, I suppose.
If a muslim ISIS guy raped your mother, you would want to be able to make an abortion too in that case, right?

Quote: (01-10-2019 01:27 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

The baby was already born. I assume it will go to an orphanage or an adoption agency? This is some fucked up shit

Yes, I am aware that the child was born. I was asking the OP why they thought a discussion on "Do you believe the baby deserves to live or not" was merited.

Quote: (01-10-2019 01:32 PM)No More Mr. Soy Boy Wrote:  

If a muslim ISIS guy raped your mother, you would want to be able to make an abortion too in that case, right?

Not sure where you're from, but in the US, killing a baby once it's outside the womb is illegal.

I don't know whether to laugh or cringe.

Talk about fucking a starfish...

"If you're gonna raise a ruckus, one word of advice: if you're gonna do wrong, buddy, do wrong right."

Hos gonna ho

Quote: (01-10-2019 01:36 PM)Baphomet Wrote:  

Not sure where you're from, but in the US, killing a baby once it's outside the womb is illegal.

The question is not what the law says but hearing members take on this moral question. I think it’s a hard an interesting one. I think there are certain cases you could put the kid to sleep. Like I said, I would never want to brother to someone who raped my mom for example.

This is wrong on so many levels.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Quote: (01-10-2019 02:14 PM)No More Mr. Soy Boy Wrote:  

Quote: (01-10-2019 01:36 PM)Baphomet Wrote:  

The question is not what the law says but hearing members take on this moral question. I think it’s a hard an interesting one. I think there are certain cases you could put the kid to sleep. Like I said, I would never want to brother to someone who raped my mom for example.

Well if we are talking about deciding to "put people to sleep", we should start with trolls. I have just the person in mind.

She got to sleep through the degeneracy of the entire Obama presidency and all it cost her was one fertilized egg. I call that a fair trade

two scoops
two genders
two terms

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that a long term care facility in Arizona with the word Hacienda in its name probably has an undocumented worker or two on it's staff.

They probably also have Taco Tuesday for the patients not on feeding tubes.

She's lucky the amigos didn't use her for a pinata.

Aloha!

Where on the survival of the fittest scale are you, if you loose in procreation to a brain-dead woman.

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

I see the Pussywagon parked at the Hacienda.

"My name is Buck, and I like to fuck"

Relevant:

Live in the metro and it's all over the news and everybody's lips.
Just so happens this woman was part of the San Carlos Apache Tribe, which given the gibs & special protections they get, will bring up a MAJOR lawsuit looking to do some major hard fucking on that facility.
The CEO just resigned too, if that should tell you something.
Staff is stocked with the browns.
Guarantee it's one of them.

This is called "coma game" in the cafeteria room of the hospital.

"Action still preserves for us a hope that we may stand erect." - Thucydides (from History of the Peloponnesian War)

Quote: (01-10-2019 04:27 PM)estraudi Wrote:  

Live in the metro and it's all over the news and everybody's lips.
Just so happens this woman was part of the San Carlos Apache Tribe, which given the gibs & special protections they get, will bring up a MAJOR lawsuit looking to do some major hard fucking on that facility.
The CEO just resigned too, if that should tell you something.
Staff is stocked with the browns.
Guarantee it's one of them.

A word of warning for guys fucking with Indian girls.

They can get pregnant from blowjobs. Also, any jizz residue they come in contact with is also likely to knock them up.

I wonder if the comatose woman got wet when she was being fucked, or if the guy used lube?

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Ha! Laner, my girlfriend is native, she has her tubes tied and I still got her pregnant.

Delete