rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jailbait 11 year old girl turns instathot - has 3.3m followers

Gabriella Abreu Severino (born February 4, 2007) https://www.instagram.com/melodyoficial3/

Quote:Quote:

The Brazilian artist, only 11 years old, exposes her body through the nets in a very eccentric way. Her real name is Gabriella Abreu Severino, this girl was born on February 4, 2007. She is currently known simply by the nickname "Melody", and already has hit with more than 50 million views on the Youtube platform. Undoubtedly, it is a phenomenon, but to what extent is it moral to admire the figure of a pre-adolescent in the same way as it does with adult women?

She likes to introduce herself to the public in tight clothing and excessive makeup on her face. Although she is still going to school, little Gabriella is an influencer of Instagram, so it's normal to see her advertise several products in her account. In this case, it came up with a can of stimulating popular drink, a photo that hit 215,000 likes since it was posted only a week ago.

She feels an incredible passion for singing, but some of her hobbies are very strange for her age. As many Instagram users commented on this picture, the truth is that Melody does not look like a young girl in her 11s. In fact, because of the daring costumes and makeup she uses, many do not see the difference with 19-year-old women, or even over 20 years. With nearly 3 million followers on this social network, her public exposure is too much for a child her age.

First of all, a society that sexualizes pre-teens like this doesn't deserve to continue existing, it has become degenerate and evil. Burn it all down.

Second of all, there is clearly a fuck ton of estrogen in the water. An 11 year old girl's hormones should simply not allow her to look like that. When I was on swim team in grade school, girls never had noticeable breasts at that age, it took at least another two years.

Instagram, YouTube, etc, ... are making a lot of money with underage teens posing for pics and videos.

These websites shouldn't allow posters under 18.

Look at her pictures from 2017, she was fairly normal. But the slutty transition happened when she blew up in fame.

Instagram fame is a toxic pill to swallow. It's literally brainwashing. This is her in 2017 vs 2018. Hard to believe, right?

Society is fucked up for sexualizing a child like that. You're still a child at 11 years old, no matter what anyone says.

It scares me because this indirectly encourages pedophilia to a higher degree. She's on Instagram and she's "famous" so it's okay she puts up sexy pictures and old creeps like and comment on the pictures. But if she was just a normal average girl, it would be disturbing and fucked up. Weird analogy.

This forum is not an appropriate place for sexualized photos of underage children. A discussion is fine but posting such photos is approaching pedo status.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

I'm guessing she is being raised by a single mom. My daughter is almost 10 years old, tall and has blue eyes. I am a strong father figure with her and will do everything I can to make sure my daughter grows up to be successful. If this were my kid I'd shut down her IG, keep her time occupied by doing more work and chores in the house and signing her up for extra curricular activities. Oh and I would smash her phone and prohibit this behavior.

This thot has sh!tty parents.

Where the fuck is the father?

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina

Quote: (01-09-2019 10:59 AM)Mekorig Wrote:  

From her IG:

Conta gerenciada pelo pai @belinhooficial

He's the one managing the account.

This is him.... what a joke.

[Image: Mc%2Bmelody%2Be%2Bos%2Bpais.jpg]

[Image: 10985865_656511304479299_584195565954818...e=5CC8AB4F]

[Image: melody-belinho-300-x-400.jpg]

He's probably her manager and counting the money.

An 11 year old can't enter contractual agreements, but since she's an influencer promoting products, someone in the background has to take care of the business side.

In theory she's not even allowed to use Instagram or YouTube, since both company's Terms of Use require users to be at least 13 years old.

Quote: (01-09-2019 11:11 AM)Belgrano Wrote:  

In theory she's not even allowed to use Instagram or YouTube, since both company's Terms of Use require users to be at least 13 years old.

Time for all of us to do the needful.

Report underage:
https://help.instagram.com/contact/72358...aq_content

The father (and mother) needs to be publicly shamed. But we can no longer do that thanks to progressivism. We're doomed.

Quote: (01-09-2019 11:11 AM)firat113 Wrote:  

This is him.... what a joke.

[Image: Mc%2Bmelody%2Be%2Bos%2Bpais.jpg]

If that's her mother on the left - then that entire explains so much about the family and the culture we're in.

I also cosign not posting pics of this child.

It's also true nowadays you can tell a girl whose 18 or 19 from a young teen and it's sad.

I remember when kids were kids, then had their gawky akward phase as a teen, then turned into an actual adult in their early 20's.

Now it's kids jump from being kids to instathots and fuckboys.

Social media really is destroying culture than it is actually connecting them.

I knew this was coming. In fact, I mentioned it somewhere on the forum.

How did I know? Because the media has been aggressively promoting the 10-year-old drag performer "Desmond Is Amazing" along with 9-year-old drag performer "Lactatia." Both have heavily sexualized images.

So it was only a matter of time before a girl in that age bracket decided to do the same as the boys.

The "drag community" opened the door for this. And it's not going to be an easy door to shut. The media and tech companies can't ban girls from sexualizing themselves and then turn around and allow that from boys who dress like girls.

The good news is that anyone who used the words "slippery slope" when gay marriage was the issue of the day can now say "Told you so!"

WRONG. JUST WRONG. She is 11-there is surgery or extreme Photoshop involved-Children do not develop that much in 1 year. I have done pediatric rotations in a major city, I know how children develop- unless she has a hormonal disorder, something is amiss. Regardless, she needs to be off the internet until she is 15-16 for mental health reasons if nothing else-Anxiety for this child must be through the roof. Shitty parents, Lil Tay's mom is a stellar parent by comparison.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Quote: (01-09-2019 01:01 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

How did I know? Because the media has been aggressively promoting the 10-year-old drag performer "Desmond Is Amazing" along with 9-year-old drag performer "Lactatia." Both have heavily sexualized images.

So it was only a matter of time before a girl in that age bracket decided to do the same as the boys.

The "drag community" opened the door for this. And it's not going to be an easy door to shut. The media and tech companies can't ban girls from sexualizing themselves and then turn around and allow that from boys who dress like girls.

The good news is that anyone who used the words "slippery slope" when gay marriage was the issue of the day can now say "Told you so!"

So DOBA, with your knowledge of musical history, would you say that this was all kicked off by disco, with its genesis in the gay/tranny New York night scene?

Holy cow, I thought I was just listening to fun music back then.

I was being groomed.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Looking at her mother I can see THOT runs in their genes. And She is a light-skinned Brazilian. Probably a nuclear-level hamster in there once she turns 18.

Desmond is enjoying him, DOA. He dancing away in gay clubs in SF and NYC with grown men throwing money at him as he dances the night away in his drug fuel hazes. After he is done, he can rest in the loving 'loving embrace' of his two gay handlers and group of friends.

Dancing at a gay bar....

Note for the video above takes place in SF.

Surprising thing for me is this information is not new about these two kids, as tumblr blog I occasional check for mild entertainment had followers freaking out about this and actively calling out those who support it. There are people who are said it was homophobic for other to criticize Desmond's dancing for grown men and was actively by the said followers. Which give me bit a hope that some part of society is still functional to realize the danger to children as seen with these two children.

As for 11 yr old girl, I have bad feeling that she is being pump with estrogen by daddy dearest.

Recognized her only after reading the name. Growing fast, I guess. The Brazilian media has been obsessed with this girl for quite some time now. Even tried to ridicule the girl about her singing and memes were made. A few years ago there was a lot of controversy in Brazil about employing kids to sing and dance funk, given the highly sexualized lyrics and moves, and "Mc" Melody was at center of the attention. The Brazilian prosecutors got involved and opened an inquiry into Melody's case. Not sure how it ended. Her popularity definitely benefited from the controversy. She went and still goes with her sister to major talk shows and was featured in some of the most watched Brazilian TV shows. Brazilian TV is super trash if compared to the TV in Northern Europe or the Anglo World. Melody's dad is not absent at all and he is going to squeeze his little girls for as long as he can.

Quote: (01-09-2019 01:23 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

So DOBA, with your knowledge of musical history, would you say that this was all kicked off by disco, with its genesis in the gay/tranny New York night scene?

Holy cow, I thought I was just listening to fun music back then.

I was being groomed.

Yes, but not only disco. The rock community in the decadent '70s also gave rise to underage "name groupies" such as Sable Starr. She and her cohorts were features in rock mags and became role models for girls.

Someone once loaned me a bunch of Creem magazines circa 1973-80, and there were articles on Sable Starr and her friends' underage sexcapades that would be not be allowed to be published today. It really was a different world back then.

Around the same time, Lester Bangs did his famous article on Lou Reed and his trannie girlfriend Rachel. I'll never forget this article, because Bangs described him/her as "The Thing" throughout the piece!

She has more followers than Jesus Christ or Prophet Mohammed did when they were alive. Is this the start of a new religion?

Big-time cringe. This shouldn't exist.

Reminder: don't post sexualized images of minors.

Quote: (01-09-2019 10:44 AM)firat113 Wrote:  

Look at her pictures from 2017, she was fairly normal. But the slutty transition happened when she blew up in fame.

Instagram fame is a toxic pill to swallow. It's literally brainwashing. This is her in 2017 vs 2018. Hard to believe, right?

Society is fucked up for sexualizing a child like that. You're still a child at 11 years old, no matter what anyone says.

It scares me because this indirectly encourages pedophilia to a higher degree. She's on Instagram and she's "famous" so it's okay she puts up sexy pictures and old creeps like and comment on the pictures. But if she was just a normal average girl, it would be disturbing and fucked up. Weird analogy.

In the same way that it's illegal to pay for sex in the USA, yet perfectly legal to pay to watch people having sex on the Internet.

Quote: (01-09-2019 02:20 PM)BaatumMania Wrote:  

She has more followers than Jesus Christ or Prophet Mohammed did when they were alive. Is this the start of a new religion?

Social media platforms are the ultimate enablers of the worst female vice: vanity. It's no exaggeration to say that even a slightly above average-looking woman - or a Plain Jane heavily tarted up - now command celebrity status amongst men in terms of the number of potential men they have available to as dating options. This, of course, is the natural result of the fact that today such women are - in the literal sense of the word - celebrities on platforms such as Instagram.