rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My ex sorority ex h.s. Cheerleader fwb was accused of catfishing lol

A regular fwb of mine had a tinder first date Friday night and got ghosted lol. Dude showed up looked her in the eye from across the bar and unceremoniously walked his ass out without saying shit. She said he texted her 15 min later saying “you don’t look like your pics and you’re too short(she 5’9) and too skinny. She does so many dudes dirty and drags the hell out of them online I told her she deserved it. Everybody needs to be humbled every now and again. I asked for a pic of the guy and of course he was a stud. I kinda think maybe I should drop her now too if he doesn’t want her lol

Quote: (01-06-2019 10:41 AM)quaker13 Wrote:  

I asked for a pic of the guy and of course he was a stud.

lol, man, Imagine being a handsome dude in this day and age of tinder and stuff! What a life!
And yeah, drop her a$$!

I dont know if it's only me but i think its very very strange to be talking to your fwb about how shes trying to fuck other guys.

This is some bordlerline cuck shit.

Quote: (01-06-2019 11:31 AM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

I dont know if it's only me but i think its very very strange to be talking to your fwb about how shes trying to fuck other guys.

He’s not in a relationship with her. I thibk it signals to her that he doesn’t care if she walks out in him on a moment’s notice, which only attracts her more.

Quote: (01-06-2019 11:39 AM)Hombre Wrote:  

Quote: (01-06-2019 11:31 AM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

He’s not in a relationship with her. I thibk it signals to her that he doesn’t care if she walks out in him on a moment’s notice, which only attracts her more.

It signals to him that he's perfectly ok knowing the girl hes fucking is sharing her pussy actively with other guys.
Relationship or not it doesn't need to be discussed.
It's perfectly ok to you are not exclusive with her but its another thing entirely to have detailed knowledge about her trials and tribulations getting more dick.

This thread title gave me cancer.

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...

Hombre nailed it. What do I care? I got other shit to besides worry about her behavior outside the confines of our relationship. Further, once you fucked a lot of things go out the window. I have this dynamic with most of my fwb’s and quite frankly find their dating habits fascinating. It’s informative and it has an entertainment value

Quote: (01-06-2019 10:41 AM)quaker13 Wrote:  

I asked for a pic of the guy and of course he was a stud.

[Image: b0d385c293466a1e85ec53ca167cdb423e876823...527f2a.jpg]

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis