rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

January 12, 2019: Happy Hour in Washington DC

I'm doing a happy hour before I head back to Europe. The theme is "Just Bee Yourself".

[Image: attachment.jpg41003]   

Quote:Quote:

I’m throwing a happy hour on Saturday, January 12, 2019 in Washington, D.C. from 8 to 11pm. I will be wearing the official shirt of toxic masculinity, the bumblebee rugby, which I bought from H&M. You are encouraged to wear a bumblebee rugby or an equally toxic rugby shirt.

[Image: attachment.jpg41002]   

The meetup begins at 8pm at a Starbucks location that will be shared on my Twitter at 7pm on the day of the event (January 12, 2019). Between 8-8:30, I will personally tell you the location of a bar that we will move to at 8:30. You must arrive at the Starbucks by 8:30 to receive details of the bar venue since it will not be shared online. If you arrive at the Starbucks at 8:31, and don’t see me, you will miss the rest of the happy hour.

Both the Starbucks location and bar will be within walking distance of the Metro Center subway station. If there are unexpected happenings, I will share it on Twitter.

Read full details here: https://www.rooshv.com/just-bee-yourself-happy-hour

Do you travel with that pug?

Quote: (01-04-2019 01:44 PM)Sidney Crosby Wrote:  

Do you travel with that pug?

Zoey? No, she's not mine. I travel with Arnold.

I know someone who can certify your emotional support pug [Image: tongue.gif]

What's the story with the bumblebee rugby shirt?

[Image: just-bee-yourself-most-helpful-advice-ever-19041315.png]

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Quote: (01-04-2019 03:34 PM)DamienCasanova Wrote:  

What's the story with the bumblebee rugby shirt?

Started in this stream when people called me "Roosh Bee":

Quote: (01-04-2019 01:37 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I'm doing a happy hour before I head back to Europe. The theme is "Just Bee Yourself".

I’m throwing a happy hour on Saturday, January 12, 2019 in Washington, D.C. from 8 to 11pm. I will be wearing the official shirt of toxic masculinity, the bumblebee rugby, which I bought from H&M. You are encouraged to wear a bumblebee rugby or an equally toxic rugby shirt.

The meetup begins at 8pm at a Starbucks location that will be shared on my Twitter at 7pm on the day of the event (January 12, 2019). Between 8-8:30, I will personally tell you the location of a bar that we will move to at 8:30. You must arrive at the Starbucks by 8:30 to receive details of the bar venue since it will not be shared online. If you arrive at the Starbucks at 8:31, and don’t see me, you will miss the rest of the happy hour.

Both the Starbucks location and bar will be within walking distance of the Metro Center subway station. If there are unexpected happenings, I will share it on Twitter.

You could follow it with a "Yappy Hour" after where everyone rents small dogs and brings them to the venue. You'd clean house with the broads.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Quote: (01-04-2019 08:35 PM)RIslander Wrote:  

You could follow it with a "Yappy Hour" after where everyone rents small dogs and brings them to the venue. You'd clean house with the broads.

Sounds like an excellent way to promote "Lady" !

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Will Zack be attending?

[Image: a65ff235-4ef3-4283-ad4a-75263fc39677-lar...3879666259]

[Image: Rn1bGqV.png]

Travesty.

Buy any yellow shirt and spray-paint it with black stripes. Just watch out that you don't turn out more like a leopard...

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

[Image: d09.jpg]

Amazon probably has it. Search for "rugby shirt".

Quote: (01-05-2019 02:17 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Amazon probably has it. Search for "rugby shirt".

Available at the UC Berkeley campus store.

https://shopcollegewear.com/collections/...2-navygold

[Image: CCG00743.jpg?v=1492634672]

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Great, now in order to outfit yourself you have to support an evil globalist corporation or the most SJW university in the world [Image: lol.gif]

For the love of God, there has to be some other university in the US that sells these. Maybe in Indiana or Mississippi?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Pictured below is Roosh's long lost cousin, supporting the cause of toxic masculinity as he captains the mighty Taranaki rugby team from New Zealand.
[Image: Jason+Eaton+h049PG2ycNQm.jpg]

Quote: (01-04-2019 01:37 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I like stripes but they make me look fat [Image: tard.gif]

Happy hour is happening tonight. Since it's snowing, I expect it to be an intimate affair.

I will share the meeting location on my Twitter in about 30 minutes.

Crap wish I could be in DC tonight otherwise I'd join you guys. I'll most likely be moving to the DC area later this year.

Looks like I’ll drive my truck.

So Jealous! Roosh, Fellas-Y'all should have come to Miami!

You should have modified your plans because I am a malignant narcissist and wish all the fun revolved around my schedule and not Roosh's- the man who makes it all possible!-also I keep missing the fun since the 2015 meetups and the DC post Trump election party!

Have fun Roosh, you deserve it-you sacrifice a lot for us, and we all appreciate it. RVF men in DC, I hope you all have sex with a woman you just met tonight! Godspeed!

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/rooshv/status/1084237645297971201][/url]

[delete]

Quote: (01-12-2019 08:55 PM)Lena Dunham MSW RSW Wrote:  

[delete]

Tits or GTFO.