rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tranny Goes Apeshit in GameSpot for Being Called "Sir"

This thread is probably not "threadworthy" but its so hilarious I had to share. It seems possibly setup but nowadays who knows. Troll job or actual real life?

When he kicked over their shit over at 0:30 I lost it laughing.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

[Image: 5c2.jpg]
Quote: (12-31-2018 11:11 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

[Image: abTJKm3.jpg]
[Image: b55.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Sheesh

Sane people would not do this sort of thing.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

The best response would be to make sure you're being filmed, then cower in fear and loudly shout "PLEASE DON'T HIT ME, SIR!"

"I'd hate myself if I had that kind of attitude, if I were that weak." - Arnold

Nah the GameStop employee handled it like a champ and deserves a raise

didn't expect to laugh this hard. 11/10 thread

I'm reminded of that scene from Game of Thrones when Tywin tells Joeffry any man who has to say "I'm the king" is no king.

Anyone who has to say "I'm a woman" is no woman.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

[Image: 2qc2rt.jpg]

“It is far better for a man to go wrong in freedom than to go right in chains.” Thomas Henry Huxley

The Drum & Bass Music Thread
The Dubstep Music Thread

Quote: (01-03-2019 04:51 PM)Benoit Wrote:  

The best response would be to make sure you're being filmed, then cower in fear and loudly shout "PLEASE DON'T HIT ME, SIR!"

That, or, "That's not very ladylike, ma'am."

Quote: (01-03-2019 09:50 PM)Sombro Wrote:  

Quote: (01-03-2019 04:51 PM)Benoit Wrote:  

That, or, "That's not very ladylike, ma'am."

Add in a smug smirk and a "well then," to the beginning of the statement and you got the golden response.

I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when "it" calls corporate and is greeted with "sir".

Macho ma’am tranny savage

Quote: (01-04-2019 12:00 AM)JeanLucPrickhard Wrote:  

Macho ma’am tranny savage

Congratulations, today you win the internet

Unreal.

Un.

Real.

Quote:Leonard D Neubache Wrote:

My favorite part of the whole video.

[Image: I8if3yd.png]

His face sums it up

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

C'mon darling. If you want to be a real woman, you really need to at least put in a little effort. Just growing your hair to shoulder length and slinging a handbag over your burly shoulder isn't going to cut it, especially when you're wearing that frumpy hoodie and jeans combo. If you strut around like that, people may start to suspect that you're a man. Start with your hair - grow it out a little, and I suggest texturing with cool platinum highlights which will add an attractive layered effect and will compliment your particular skin tone. It will be quite difficult to find clothes that flatter your strapping physique, but you'd be best to find a dress with a hemline that stops just below the knee, and isn't too figure hugging so as not to draw attention to your robust silhouette - I can't promise that you'll ever be a dainty lady, but at least you'll be a lady. That's just a start mind you - being a woman is a complicated and time consuming lifestyle choice, and it's not something you'll master overnight. I'm sorry sweetheart, but until you start taking being a woman a little more seriously, that's gonna have to be a WNB from me.

WNB

Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen.

Would not call “ma’am”

This person should be institutionalized. They're not only delusional but they're a threat to society. Noticed I used they/them pronouns. I don't want to incur the wrath of Scoldilocks over there. Nothing more terrifying than a rampaging tranny.

"If you're gonna raise a ruckus, one word of advice: if you're gonna do wrong, buddy, do wrong right."

[Image: 2qdtgf.jpg]

[Image: attachment.jpg41006]   

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5899434]

Link to the news article and video interview

"Yeah, I could have reacted a whole lot better,” she said. “But you know what, I look back at it and if I could, I wouldn't change a single thing. I would do it 100,000 times again. I would kick over that display 100,000 times again. Because my actions were justified. I mean, it was blatant and malicious hate. It was blatant and malicious misgendering." - Macho Ma'am Tranny Savage

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard

How can he still be so aggressive on all them woman hormones?

Looks like somebody just got his period.