rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Targeting foreign girls online

So it is clear to me to not even waste my time/money on American women (fat/non-feminine/etc).

However, I dont have the freedom to just quit everything here and live somewhere abroad for 6 months at a time. Are there any success stories with hitting on women abroad thru online dating sites?

How have you been able to make this happen? Do you talk for a few weeks then invite her over? Fly there yourself?

Quote: (12-30-2018 01:29 AM)federernadal Wrote:  

So it is clear to me to not even waste my time/money on American women (fat/non-feminine/etc).

However, I dont have the freedom to just quit everything here and live somewhere abroad for 6 months at a time. Are there any success stories with hitting on women abroad thru online dating sites?

How have you been able to make this happen? Do you talk for a few weeks then invite her over? Fly there yourself?

This is an interesting question that you bring up Fed.

With a better understanding of your current situation/ game level/ etc maybe I can answer better.

First question, why is it not worth it to waste any time/money on American women? America is the third biggest country in the world with probably the biggest variety of women, talking ethnicity, values, income levels and all that. What would cause you to write off the entire US? Which leads me into second question: what is your level of success in the US? I think it's Roosh and many others who say: if you can't game in the US you can't game elsewhere. I think this statement is clearly true, but sometimes guys get sucked into the whole, "i'm leaving the US, and when I get to my destination, women are going to be begging for me."

The better you can get your game before you head abroad, the better your results are going to be. In other words, when you have gamed the easiest women to game (women from your own culture, your own country, women that are open to banging without marriage), then you can consider upgrades. Much of the world is way more conservative, in every sense of the word. I have no success stories to regal you with of gaming online some girls in a different country. I myself have enough problems dealing with internet game flakiness as it is. Which I guess would bring me to my point, what is your value proposition if you are distance gaming and then she finds that out. Attention spans are already short enough, and there’s plenty of Western men hitting her up. The industrious ones among them, are already there, in country. You have two options as I see it. Get the hell abroad and avoid long-term pipelining, or get better gaming in the US and then leave the US when you really have exhausted all your options with women there.

Loads of scam sites if you looking for women online.

How you going to meet genuine women from rural Russia online?
The scams would be off the charts.

Quote: (12-30-2018 01:29 AM)federernadal Wrote:  

It is so easy. Find a local dating site in poland or thailand. (e.g. thaifriendly site). Line some up, takes 2 or 3 months. Fly there and have a great vacation/meet. But they want to marrie you. not just have 2 week fun.

Fly them over to you means shelling out money for the flight and have a difficult visa process. So better go there yourself. That also makes things more easy to understand.

Importing your bride requires you to have a stable income in your home country. Dropping everything makes that part hard.

I assume you are white guy with enough money.
I assume you are smart enough not to be cheated out of money and know how to prevent a catfish. By they way, if you look for "cheated by poland girl who i met online" you will find it. don't believe everything online and expierence it yourself.

Is there a university near where you live? Target the foreign exchange students there.

Best part is that they have an expiry date when the student visa runs out.

Quote: (01-01-2019 04:01 PM)Agrippa Wrote:  

Is there a university near where you live? Target the foreign exchange students there.

Best part is that they have an expiry date when the student visa runs out.
Thats it!

I don't know which type you prefer, lets say Latin. Start to learn spanish and go to some language meetups, learning partners and so on. It's never bad to be able to communicate in other languages.

If you will go to another country, buy Tinder Gold some weeks before and get your Matches.