rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Random Thot Wins Trip, Leaves BF At Home And Travels With Other Dude (contest winner)

Random Thot Wins Trip, Leaves BF At Home And Travels With Other Dude (contest winner)

Some random thot (who is also an Instaho) won a "trip of a lifetime": A $25,000 trip across Australia's most beautiful attractions to promote tourism. The catch was that she had to travel with a random dude (also a contest winner I think) in a van. They would sleep in the van together, go to all these beautiful locations together, share hotels together.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic...l-facebook

Of course she couldn't bring her boyfriend along, but he apparently said he was okay with the arrangement.

Quote:Quote:

'So proud that Natalie Otto has got the opportunity of a lifetime to travel the whole of Australia and promote everything adventure and tourism our land Down Under has to offer,' he wrote.

'You've got a talent and a heart of gold and I cant wait to see what you capture from this trip of a lifetime. CRIKEY you'll do it all whilst being the cover girl of Travello.'

Thot in question:

[Image: attachment.jpg40947]   

BF on left, travel partner dude (Tom) on the right.

[Image: attachment.jpg40948]   

After five weeks of seeing each other every day half naked and drinking wine, apparently "nothing happened"

After five weeks of travel Mr Cunningham was asked whether anything vaguely romantic had struck up between the two, but he said they were 'just best mates' . . . 'Nothing happened, and the only romantic elements were the locations we stayed in. But what I will say, is if she was single, I would ask her out in a heartbeat after this trip,' [Tom] commented.

I call bullshit (Tom in reflection). Or else Tom is gay.

[Image: attachment.jpg40949]   

After all the excitement of winning a contest and living the Instaho dream life, you're telling me she didn't want any sort of release over five weeks? If he didn't try and make a move on her when she was in her slutkini while they were at that beach bungalow, Tom is gay.

Anyways, what would you do with this situation if you were

- The Boyfriend
- Tom

If I was Tom it would be easy, I would be trying to angle a way to tap that from day 1.

It's harder if I was the BF. They must have a diamond-hard relationship for him to trust the modern Instaho to stay true from all that. Either that or he knows she cheats on him anyways and doesn't care, or maybe he met Tom beforehand and judged him to be a limpy soyboy that won't try anything.

The van where he shared a sleeping place with the thot.

[Image: attachment.jpg40950]   

Is Tom gay? Maybe he's just asexual.

[Image: attachment.jpg40951]   

And whoever sponsored the contest (Tourism board? i.e. Aussie gov't) wanted this arrangement why? Some cheesy angle out of the reality show playbook to garner attention? Or part of an agenda to promote general cuckery?

As for the boyfriend letting her "live her dream," if that's her dream, they don't belong together. He is not her top priority, not by a long shot. He's a good looking guy but if he wants a loyal woman, he'll have to let this one go (8.5?) and settle for a 7.

Tom is just smart enough to be discrete about it.

For a moment I thought the boyfriend was Calum von Moger (Australian bodylifter) except his face is uglier and none has seen that guy with a white woman (and he cried his eyes out over a Vietnamese girl even though they're super replaceable).

Seems like the given name Calum in Australia is the equivalent of a Timothy or a Willard or a Johnny among Americans.

She looks so much uglier than she should be because of her fake tan.

I was going to say she should use a tanning bed like a normal person but she lives in Australia in summer lol.

Quote: (12-29-2018 01:17 AM)Thot Leader Wrote:  

And whoever sponsored the contest (Tourism board? i.e. Aussie gov't) wanted this arrangement why? Some cheesy angle out of the reality show playbook to garner attention? Or part of an agenda to promote general cuckery?

As for the boyfriend letting her "live her dream," if that's her dream, they don't belong together. He is not her top priority, not by a long shot. He's a good looking guy but if he wants a loyal woman, he'll have to let this one go (8.5?) and settle for a 7.

No conspiracy it's a subliminal advertisement. They're trying to put into your brain that if you come to Australia you'll get to hookup with a handsome man or a woman. A white one if that.

Even though in these countries (among others) the typical tourist is probably an ugly middle age person and the only hooking up to be had will be with your right hand most nights. Tinder is probably dead in the countryside and probably no one under 50 in a rural bar either.

should've dumped her for the one he should have had waiting in the kitty the instant she decided to go through with this trip.

too bad for him none of that happened. cuck.

Quote: (12-29-2018 01:17 AM)Thot Leader Wrote:  

Or part of an agenda to promote general cuckery?

Seriously, that was the first idea that popped to my mind. Maybe I am becoming too pessimistic nowadays.
But anyway, you posed interesting question, why no BF? What do they gain by this?

>Visible roots
>Leathery sun-damaged skin
>Dried out bleached hair
>Anglo horse-face
>Fridge body
>Dresses like shit
>A fucking reporter
>Instathottery

Absolutely disgusting.

There's no worse 'archetype' of girl on this planet. As long as she was in shape I'd take the most obnoxious, ratchet, low class black girl you could find over this type of sub-human filth. At least we could bond over our mutual hatred of this cave bitch. Nothing I've seen or read in my life has force fed me a bigger black pill than briefly scrolling through this bitch's Instagram has tonight. I fear I've been sent into a nihilistic spiral that will take days to recover from.

WB

WB

But would dump the fuck out of her if she ran off to sleep with a soyboy all around oz.

Things have gone south for the boyfriend a long time before this trip. The fact his girl agreed to this trip says it all.

We should view social media as a blessing. Just by taking a glance at her Instagram, he should've known she was this type of woman from the start.

Luckily, being a man, he has enough time to recover and replace.

I've noticed in the past few years, perhaps ten years or so, there is less implied commitment to a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship, and that sleeping with other people is much less of a deal. This sucks for losers like me who naturally prefer to remain loyal to one girl at a time, and stubbornly hold only a naive expectation that girls will be loyal to me, even after only a few months of dating. Perhaps I'm old fashioned.

She replied hereself in the comments:

Hello I¿m the girl the article is written about. Would just like to explain a few tidbits that were not shared here. Firstly, we did not share a bed. Our campervan had two beds (one in the van and one on top) and at each hotel we stayed at we were given seperate rooms. I applied for the competition because I¿ve always wanted to see the rest of Australia and as we were required to capture content along the way for each operator, it was a huge career opportunity for me as well because I have a degree in media and am an aspiring videographer. (Also I¿m allowed to do things without my boyfriend). After reading some of these comments I¿m very thankful to be in a relationship where my partner and I support & trust eachother no matter what. The opportunity was a chance of a lifetime, and yes the other winner turned out to be a male, but I guess I¿m one of the few people who can spend time with the opposite sex without hooking up with them? Believe what you want, but nothing happened.

haha that Thot from Australia only has 5500 followers?

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote: (12-29-2018 02:34 AM)iop890 Wrote:  

>Dried out bleached hair
[size=xx-large;">&gt]>Anglo horse-face[/size]

LOL

This Thot needs to move to USA, her followers will increase to at least 30k.

WNB but would squeeze her boobs one time only and then say 'goodbye'

This forum makes me a little confused at times. On one hand, there is a lot of talk here about girls and especially Insta-hoes having insane high standards nowadays and their cock-carousel just consists of exciting alpha bad boys who're pretty much 10's and these girls regard everything less as non-attractive and judge you if you don't have an Instagram with +20k followers. Their pussies will get dry for most men, so why would it be so much different after 5 weeks together of beta begging? It's a bit of a paradox.

But if I try to make my own conclusions, I guess the critical factor to why they might have banged is:

- Her boyfriend doesn't look like a guy with skyrocket high SMV (just judging from one photo)
- The other guy Tom even seems to have a slightly higher SMV - Female hypergamy
- Tom's body language looks to be on point.
- She doesn't look at her boyfriend as her top priority (as Thot Leader pointed out) if she a) leaves him to go travelling, even if she called it "a chance of a lifetime" and b) keeps attention whoring on Instagram to grab the attention of other men.
- She's an NPC basic bitch who probably doesn't have many own or good values which you can tell by her Insta-whoring.

Quote: (12-29-2018 07:25 AM)Day Game Bang Wrote:  

>Dried out bleached hair
[size=xx-large;">&gt]>Anglo horse-face[/size]

LOL

Really? 2/10 WNB? This girl is hot by anyone's standards. Yeah she's a basic NPC Travelslut and I imagine she won't age well but as a pure physical specimen at this moment in time, I think you're kidding yourselves if you act like she's not extremely attractive.

Quote: (12-29-2018 08:15 AM)No More Mr. Soy Boy Wrote:  

- Her boyfriend doesn't look like a guy with skyrocket high SMV (just judging from one photo)
- She doesn't look at her boyfriend as her top priority (as Thot Leader pointed out) if she a) leaves him to go travelling, even if she called it "a chance of a lifetime" and b) keeps attention whoring on Instagram to grab the attention of other men.
- She's an NPC basic bitch who probably doesn't have many own or good values which you can tell by her Insta-whoring.

I'd say her bf is better looking than her travel buddy, but that doesn't mean shit. I've been cucked by guys way less handsome than myself. We know he's beta by the fact he's okay with this arrangement. Tom's body language is on point, and if I were a mind reader I'd say he's thinking "the game is rigged in my favor, I can't lose".

My biggest takeaway is the reinforcement of the fact that girls like this are mercenaries living for today. They belong to the game.

Quote: (12-29-2018 10:13 AM)Thot Leader Wrote:  

I'd say her bf is better looking than her travel buddy
My biggest takeaway is the reinforcement of the fact that girls like this are mercenaries living for today.

Both guys are in the top 20% and quite similar-looking. Heck, they even have the same sort of perma-stubble. Getaways like this are romantic by definition. She's got nothing to do with her time than hang with this new guy and take in the scenery. That heavily skews things in favor of banging the guy she's with rather than holding out.

Quote: (12-29-2018 05:51 AM)Horus Wrote:  

She replied hereself in the comments:

Firstly, we did not share a bed. Our campervan had two beds (one in the van and one on top) and at each hotel we stayed at we were given seperate rooms

So she slept in that little container thing on top of the van?

Also her reply is suspicious, probably trying to save face for the bf. No doubt now that she and Tom shagged hard and often.

This forum makes me a little confused at times. On one hand, there is a lot of talk here about girls and especially Insta-hoes having insane high standards nowadays and their cock-carousel just consists of exciting alpha bad boys who're pretty much 10's and these girls regard everything less as non-attractive and judge you if you don't have an Instagram with +20k followers. Their pussies will get dry for most men, so why would it be so much different after 5 weeks together of beta begging? It's a bit of a paradox.

But if I try to make my own conclusions, I guess the critical factor to why they might have banged is:

With enough investigation the answer will probably come up somehow. Maybe Calum's family is rich as hell. Or maybe they're one of the weird couples who met in high school / college and never broke up. Or maybe he knows she's screwing around and he lets himself get cucked.

Maybe she didn't fuck Tom. She could've had 10 miles of cock laid in her, banged enough men to sail a naval vessel into battle, anywhere the along trip, they weren't sequestered in a hotel room the entire time, so technically she wouldn't be lying by saying she didn't fuck Tom.

Tom looks almost like Callum in the OP's pic, maybe she did fuck Tom and in her mind since the cuck and the Chad look identical she doesn't view it as cheating?

Maybe she fucked Tom and other dick, who knows?

And to answer OP, if I were the boyfriend, I'd have broken up with her. I wouldn't have argued with her or asked her not to go, if my game with her isn't so tight that she doesn't see anything wrong or feel a modicum of regret about her going on an intimate trip with a young male she doesn't know from Adam, then fuck it, I need to re-read some Roissy and find a new girl.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

>Visible roots
>Dried out bleached hair
>Anglo horse-face
>Fridge body
>Dresses like shit
>A fucking reporter
>Instathottery

Absolutely disgusting.

There's no worse 'archetype' of girl on this planet. As long as she was in shape I'd take the most obnoxious, ratchet, low class black girl you could find over this type of sub-human filth. At least we could bond over our mutual hatred of this cave bitch. Nothing I've seen or read in my life has force fed me a bigger black pill than briefly scrolling through this bitch's Instagram has tonight. I fear I've been sent into a nihilistic spiral that will take days to recover from.

WB

[Image: lol.gif]

"The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a civilised community, against his will, is to prevent harm to others...in the part which merely concerns himself, his independence is, of right, absolute." - John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

No you're confused because you're forgetting or ignoring a few things.

Looks aren't as important for beta-bux/LTR type stuff.

Furthermore, people enjoy escaping on holidays from the daily grind. For many it's the primary goal... to save up and travel the world, location independant etc, and it's not just men but women too. Equality remember?

And finally: "Absence makes the heart grow fonder". You won't get this till you've been in a real LTR where you WANT your woman to fuck off for a while so you can do man shit instead of going to queer coffee shops all the time. Infact, don't assume this guy wasn't banging a side hoe while she was gone. Letting her go and letting her "fuck up" could have even been a sly way to get rid of her (immediately or in the future) without coming off as a prick in their social group.

Quote: (12-29-2018 05:30 AM)Horus Wrote:  

I've noticed in the past few years, perhaps ten years or so, there is less implied commitment to a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship, and that sleeping with other people is much less of a deal. This sucks for losers like me who naturally prefer to remain loyal to one girl at a time, and stubbornly hold only a naive expectation that girls will be loyal to me, even after only a few months of dating. Perhaps I'm old fashioned.

This reminded me of a tweet that I saw a few weeks ago and had to go back and dig it up. I have no idea how to embed tweets:

"The act of cheating wasn't some grand selfish act but the logical conclusion to a lifetime of selfish behavior." - @kamalanudes

Ever since I read that I've been judging women (including my woman) on the level of selfishness in their decisions. When it comes to females and decisions there is a spectrum of selfishness. On one end, you have a loving mother and grandmother who puts family first and thinks of herself last. On the other end, you have the typical instagram hoe who puts herself before everything and everyone else. Of course, these days the average mid-twenties hoe tends towards the latter.

Just by looking at this girl's instagram it should have been no surprise at all that she went on this trip. Every picture on there is evidence of her selfish behavior. Any guy who genuinely wanted a committed relationship would run the other way. This guy is either completely oblivious or just doesn't care about the committed relationship thing.

I think there are plenty of guys these days that seem happy to be in a "relationship" with a girl like this where she is about as committed as a stray cat that comes around every once in a while for a free meal.

WB

Her bf is more attractive than her and the guy she's traveling with. He probably doesn't care