rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chipotle

Chipotle

For a while I've basically been eating a lot of chipotle because you figure it's rice beans and meat so it's fairly healthy and calorically dense for someone trying to put on muscle. But I really haven't fluctuated at all. Is there some kind of chemicals in their food that prevent it from being absorbed well or do you think I'm just not eating enough in general?

Chipotle

I doubt you're eating enough.

Hell I eat alot and I feel like I'm not eating enough sometimes.

Here's why, if you were serious, you'd be talking about protein intake and macros.

Do you log your macros? Do you add what you estimate to be your nutritional intake for the day?

At worst you should be logging your protein intake, there's apps for that and they even can tell you the macros of what you're eating at Chipotle.

Odds are you aren't eating serious.

One thing to keep in mind, your body weight may stay the same but your body is dropping fat but gaining muscle - so your weight won't fluctuate.

Honestly we need more stats, height, starting weight, body type (lean/hard gainer), workout regimen, supplements, food intake, if you're on gear or not, etc.

The health and fitness forum here has been immensely useful to members.

Chipotle

Are you on a cut or bulk?

Use this lean gains calculator to figure calorie intake.

https://www.musclehacking.com/calorie-calculator/

Just looking at Chipotle's website, if you get a chicken bowl with all the rice, beans and veggies you're looking at almost 900 calories with 50 grams of protein. I'm guessing you probably aren't getting all the different ones.

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.