rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Over-Playing

Over-Playing

There were times this year when I was getting a lot of ass and it started to get kind of monotonous. All the girls started to feel the same, and I was getting bored. Don't get me wrong, I like having access to a variety of ass, but maybe there is too much of a good thing.

Anyone else ever get this problem? Does it mean stepping up to the next level? What is that anyway? Hotter girls? Kink? ??

Over-Playing

Never had this problem unfortunately but yes sounds like you need to get out of your comfort zone and game higher lever chicks. Don't know what that means for you but examples could be models, rich girls, famous girls, or maybe you just need to travel and try getting ass from foreign girls.

Over-Playing

What Riker said. Try to throw some variety in with your approaches, think of new ways to do things try them out and keep fine tuning your game.