rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women are the sexual ones

Since they use explicit fashion to attract men, they should have a stronger predisposition to sex.

Men use derogatory terms for describing female sexuality but not vice versa.

Women usually medidate through yoga, since they wish to embody their minds and have sex.

The first point is "They manipulate glamour fashion in order to attract men who can be rather busy otherwise". I apologise for "medidate", it was unintentional.

How will you use this idea to your advantage in the context of "game"?

Sex is a tool for them.

The hungry is from men.

I always say: women are hornier than men. But they don't express it as explicitly (in general) and tend to have more barriers than men. Maybe that's why they're hornier!

Well, i wont discuss it anymore.

Keep thinking women are the gods of sex so.

Quote: (12-20-2018 10:19 AM)Zoso Wrote:  

Sex is a tool for them.

The hungry is from men.

So true.

"Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you"

Women use sex for power. Men use power for sex.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Quote: (12-20-2018 12:11 PM)heavy Wrote:  

Women use sex for power. Men use power for sex.

OOOOOOOOOhhhhh baby!

You guys dropping gems!

TDK

"Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you"

Quote: (12-20-2018 11:35 AM)LatinaLova Wrote:  

I always say: women are hornier than men. But they don't express it as explicitly (in general) and tend to have more barriers than men. Maybe that's why they're hornier!
I don't think they are hornier, but their horniness varies with time going up and down, depending on the current emotions towards that indivitual, day of the month, what their friends said, amount of alcohol, diet, dress color and shit. Man are just equally horny all the time, so we don't understand what's going on with them.

Another pointless thread in my opinion.

Even the ugliest vilest fattest women can get sex with ease. There was a meme posted on reddit about female "neck beards" and Tinder, OkCupid, POF are all filled with those women speaking as if they're top shelf prizes. They don't even try to hide their negative traits but demand only the highest.

So when you can get sex at any time then you learn to auction it off. You enjoy the aspect but since you can have it from any person why not do that AND get something else out of it?

Most women who have alot of sex with guys become empty shells, they're the bottom of the barrel. It takes no positive traits for a woman to get alot of sex. She lacks discipline, standards, will power, makes bad choices and doesn't have good hygiene.

A man that can have alot of sex usually are High value. Usually meaning they're exceptionally good at atleast one thing and have alot of traits that women find attractive.

So women aren't the sexual ones they're just the ones who can get sex easy. Just like everybody enjoys eating but only the people who can afford food gets fat. (historically atleast) That's also why we shame women and not men.

Pussy is a sellers market, any woman can get a dick, sperm is cheapo, eggs are expensive.

Commitment and resources are what men bring to the table, and that isn't cheap.

The womens imperative is to find the alpha fucks combined with some beta bucks, and varying degrees of that depending on age.
They use sex to attract the best mate.
Men have 8 times more testosterone than woman , so want and think sex far more often .