rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Countries Where Clean Cut White Men Are Treated Like Celebrities?

I am 30, and my online business is growing. My income from it is low, 1500-2000k per month. I am interested in places around the world where a 6 foot 180 pound nice looking clean cut white man is treated like a mini celebrity around the town/village? This does not necessarily involve the female situation, although that would be nice too.

Looking at the Philippines, Peru, Cambodia. The novelty factor for caucasian men in the Philippines seems to be sinking like a rock based on recent posts.

I want to be a town legend.

Thailand, outside the tourist places.

Sounds like you have some insecurities

With that income you could live comfortable in major cities of any of those countries mentioned, and have some WGF

"We'll always have Paris Africa."

lol @ that title doe

How many more of these pathetic threads by autistic zero rep losers are we going to get?

Quote: (12-19-2018 02:49 AM)Westcoast99 Wrote:  

I am 30, and my online business is growing. My income from it is low, 1500-2000k per month.

How are you making money online, what's your field?

You'll definitely be a celebrity on North Sentinel Island as a clean-cut white guy.

Being a celebrity can be fun for a few weeks but it gets old. You start just wanting to talk to people normally, not get stared at everywhere, and not have your noteriety be an obstacle in the way of female companionship. If a girl starts banging the guy in town who everyone immediately recognizes and knows about, everyone in town will know and all the girls in town are aware of that. So many girls, especially the high quality ones, will be very reticent to do so. This is especially the case in more traditional and remote areas, which is where your novelty will be its highest.

That said, if you just want to get the celebrity experience for a few weeks to check it off your bucket list, your novelty will again be highest in those countries and regions within countries which are more remote and traditional as well as probably economically depressed and pretty boring as they would otherwise have foreign businesspeople and tourists rolling through. Think second and third tier cities or rural areas in far out countries like Chad, Bangladesh, the Solomon Islands, Comoros, and Iraqi Kurdistan.

In what universe is 2 million a month low?

Vietnam, but I'll tell you the stares and being the token white guy everybody wants to practice English with does get old after a while.

Quote: (12-19-2018 08:46 AM)Trumpian Wrote:  

Vietnam, but I'll tell you the stares and being the token white guy everybody wants to practice English with does get old after a while.

How many of these practice sessions did you convert into dates or relationships?

And any recommended spots?

Vietnam is the closest i’ve come to this; but they were young girls (like 10 years old) who wanted to take pictures with me. First time was at the Reunification Palace in Saigon. This great looking girl (19-20ish?) came up to me and asked for a favour. I was initially worried that I was about to get robbed or something, but I relaxed when she said that her little sister just wanted to take a picture with me. So I did, and that was my first time being a mini-celebrity for a minute.

Another time was in Hue when I went out for a walk one pretty morning. I trekked a good distance away from the city centre, and started walking through a part of town on the outskirts that looked noticeably different in that the infrastructure was older, and some of the storefronts more dilapidated than usual. I entered into a store to buy something to drink, and a kid who couldn’t have been older than 8 or 9 seemed pretty excited as if not many Westerners make it out to her part of town. So I just played the part for a minute, and it was fun.

Still, I wouldn’t recommend going there just to amuse and take pictures with kids, and I can’t even say for certain if Westerners are all that rare of a sight in Vietnam these days. This was 4 years ago, yet the country seems to be changing pretty fast and you may have to really go somewhere rural to get the celebrity treatment you seek.

Why settle?

Who needs celebrity when you can be a deity?

Anywhere on the planet?

And all of this magic is just one small surgical gender reassignment away!

[Image: quote-all-women-are-goddesses-and-it-s-j...-54-16.jpg]

[Image: tenor.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Quote: (12-19-2018 05:15 AM)I_luh_durian Wrote:  

lol @ that title doe

How I imagine OP

[Image: cXQsXwY.png]

Latin America or South East Asia. Pick One...

Quote: (12-19-2018 10:17 AM)Spaniard88 Wrote:  

How many of these practice sessions did you convert into dates or relationships?

I ignore guys and girls alike who try to practice English with me. I'm not a teacher. And I don't work for free. So none lol.

Saigon is the best spot for girls and nightlife handsdown. English levels are noticeably lower everywhere else.

Quote: (12-20-2018 05:47 AM)Trumpian Wrote:  

I ignore guys and girls alike who try to practice English with me. I'm not a teacher. And I don't work for free. So none lol.

Saigon is the best spot for girls and nightlife handsdown. English levels are noticeably lower everywhere else.

A lot of differing opinions on this, but I would say Hanoi beats out Saigon for girls. Less English, but that wasn’t a hindrance for me in Hanoi, as they seem to be a little bit more curious of outsiders; in Saigon, they’re well used to it, and there also seems to be more swindlers, scammers, and other similarly irritating things. Since Hanoi has been mostly closed off to Western outsiders up until the mid 1990’s when they resumed diplomatic relations with the West, it seems less spoiled by reputations earned by bad behaving foreigners, and I kind of felt more welcomed in a way.

Also the weather is occasionally bearable in Hanoi, while it’s always miserable in Saigon. However, Hanoi experiences streaks with more extremes in weather.

Of all the capital cities i’ve visited in the world, I strangely still consider Hanoi to be my favourite. I’ve always had good times there, whereas Saigon can sometimes be hit or miss, although i’ve mostly enjoyed Saigon for girls overall as well.

Quote: (12-20-2018 07:15 AM)RespectivePerspective Wrote:  

A lot of differing opinions on this, but I would say Hanoi beats out Saigon for girls. Less English, but that wasn’t a hindrance for me in Hanoi, as they seem to be a little bit more curious of outsiders; in Saigon, they’re well used to it, and there also seems to be more swindlers, scammers, and other similarly irritating things. Since Hanoi has been mostly closed off to Western outsiders up until the mid 1990’s when they resumed diplomatic relations with the West, it seems less spoiled by reputations earned by bad behaving foreigners, and I kind of felt more welcomed in a way.

Also the weather is occasionally bearable in Hanoi, while it’s always miserable in Saigon. However, Hanoi experiences streaks with more extremes in weather.

Of all the capital cities i’ve visited in the world, I strangely still consider Hanoi to be my favourite. I’ve always had good times there, whereas Saigon can sometimes be hit or miss, although i’ve mostly enjoyed Saigon for girls overall as well.

Do you speak Vietnamese? And how was the girl situation in Hanoi for dating girls in the 18 to 22 year old age range (for a good looking guy that looks like he's in his 20's or 30's, if that helps)?

Quote: (12-20-2018 07:21 AM)Spaniard88 Wrote:  

Do you speak Vietnamese? And how was the girl situation in Hanoi for dating girls in the 18 to 22 year old age range (for a good looking guy that looks like he's in his 20's or 30's, if that helps)?

I think that it would be right up your alley. Make sure your weight is on the lower side, as the non-Asian skinny body type is still likely going to be considered fat to them.

I was pretty routinely called ‘fat’, but that’s kind of a normal thing in Asia; and while they’ll tease about it, it was only in jest and didn’t seem to hold me back.

I don’t speak any Vietnamese, but I have a long history with the Vietnamese people and thus didn’t have a big learning curve in knowing all about the history and culture from the onset. My knowledge of little details like that almost always proved sufficient in breaking the ice and helping them relax in your company.

The language skills is not really needed to meet girls who are willing to be patient enough to work on your communication over time, but this will only go so far. If you find a girl you love and want to be with her, at least one of you will need to have a decent enough grasp of the other’s native language.

Also, and I can’t stress this enough, don’t get involved with Vietnamese girls if you just want to have a fling. Filipinas should be better for that, as the Vietnamese take things like commitment with a bit more seriousness than what an outsider may be used to. I’ve had at least a few that I became close with that even threatened to chop off the pee pee if I was ever busted fooling around. Considering that nearly all cases of pee pee chopping around the world happens in Indochina, I didn’t want to call their bluff and tempt fate.

If you think Manila is a shithole, you definitely won’t like Hanoi. [Image: icon_lol.gif]

Quote: (12-20-2018 08:07 AM)Coke Zero Addict Wrote:  

If you think Manila is a shithole, you definitely won’t like Hanoi. [Image: icon_lol.gif]

Why not? In Manila, you can find good areas with basically 1st world amenities at a fraction of the price back home (but with air pollution). I would think you can do the same in Hanoi?

Quote: (12-20-2018 08:04 AM)RespectivePerspective Wrote:  

I think that it would be right up your alley. Make sure your weight is on the lower side, as the non-Asian skinny body type is still likely going to be considered fat to them.

I was pretty routinely called ‘fat’, but that’s kind of a normal thing in Asia; and while they’ll tease about it, it was only in jest and didn’t seem to hold me back.

I don’t speak any Vietnamese, but I have a long history with the Vietnamese people and thus didn’t have a big learning curve in knowing all about the history and culture from the onset. My knowledge of little details like that almost always proved sufficient in breaking the ice and helping them relax in your company.

The language skills is not really needed to meet girls who are willing to be patient enough to work on your communication over time, but this will only go so far. If you find a girl you love and want to be with her, at least one of you will need to have a decent enough grasp of the other’s native language.

Also, and I can’t stress this enough, don’t get involved with Vietnamese girls if you just want to have a fling. Filipinas should be better for that, as the Vietnamese take things like commitment with a bit more seriousness than what an outsider may be used to. I’ve had at least a few that I became close with that even threatened to chop off the pee pee if I was ever busted fooling around. Considering that nearly all cases of pee pee chopping around the world happens in Indochina, I didn’t want to call their bluff and tempt fate.

Viet girls like muscle. Growing gym culture here so hit the weights.

As for flings, there's plenty of loose women on tinder and in the clubs. No different really from any big Asian city.

Just go to the Philippines, then go to Mindanao, you will get stares. I get stares even in Cebu just alot rarer. Most people on the board are talking nonsense. They usually all stay in Makati and over generalize the whole Philippines.

In ormoc which is a boring ass city, I got plenty of stares.

Quote: (12-20-2018 09:47 AM)Trumpian Wrote:  

Quote: (12-20-2018 08:04 AM)RespectivePerspective Wrote:  

Viet girls like muscle. Growing gym culture here so hit the weights.

As for flings, there's plenty of loose women on tinder and in the clubs. No different really from any big Asian city.

*IF one wants loose women. They do tend to be less trustworthy, while a more culturally conservative girl requiring more work can be a lifesaver when you’re solo and without adequate language skills. Especially when it comes to finding and acquiring things you need, and helping to keep merchants somewhat honest when you’re haggling over prices. I found it harder to do this while alone, but others might have a knack for always getting the deal they wanted. YMMV