rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which of these is better?

Which of these if you had to choose one would you consider for a LTR?

1. A woman, never married, with a child(ren)

or

2. A woman, divorced/separated, with no children

A friend of mine in DC swears all the women he's been matching on Tinder in the past 2 months fall into these 2 categories, and unlike most of us, he is pursuing a LTR/marriage soon.

If I absolutely had to choose between the two, #2 seems like the obvious choice. She wouldn't split her time between you and some other guy's child, plus if you knock her up it'd be her first. But isn't it possible to not compromise? How old is your friend?

Quote: (12-16-2018 10:23 AM)Super Average Man Wrote:  

If I absolutely had to choose between the two, #2 seems like the obvious choice. She wouldn't split her time between you and some other guy's child, plus if you knock her up it'd be her first. But isn't it possible to not compromise? How old is your friend?

He's 36 with 1 child from a previous relationship himself (kid lives with his ex).

I couldn't give any suggestion without any context.

From my experience with near cases:
I might be a young girl 24-25 with a child born in her 20-21, just having the kid as a way to flee from her home, with a mediocre man and then he disappeared (so no ex problems), then she working hard to maintain her child, then coming back home.
Or it might be a girl divorced/separated beacuse she was a gold digger, and after squeezing her partner, got out and is currently searching new victims.

In this case, #1 would be better than #2.