rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Medellin Safety Child Sex hookers Police Issue...

Hey guys, quick question in regards to Medellin or really any latin american city where hookers are crazy and all over the place. How can you stay safe? for example I was walking around El pobaldo talking to girls they were over 18 but could have passed for younger I didn't do anything or engage in any activity that could be considered having sex or asking for services etc, but the Cops still asked for our Id's and took us aside.. This was outside around parque lleras area... How can you stay safe from this ? basically if i talk to anyone at night I feel I can be at risk to be caught by police and accused to having sex or child prostituion charges even though I didn't even do anything.

Don't offer them money.
Only speak to women (with the intent to have sex) in places that ID.

ok so basically when walking around el poblado at night or any other district don't try to game women especially ones that look young... most if any are hookers, fair game at day in malls etc. and go to clubs places that ID then they are over 18 and can do anything so for now on i won't talk to women outside since 90% of them are hookers anyways

basically even talking to women that look young or around 18 mark in el poblado can get you in trouble is my point at night kind of a scary thing....

It's been posted over and over that girls who linger on the street are usually hookers in poblado. Find not only a bar that id's but has a cover or dress code and you will also avoid more of the backpacker digital nomad riff raff.

You asked us this question weeks ago in the Colombia master thread, we told you that you’re over thinking it, it shouldn’t be a problem and to stop hanging out in Lleras. Why the fuck did you make a thread about it? This is literally a non issue that no one else has ever asked, the cops probably tried to get money out of you because you look like an easy mark.

This is not a p4p forum.