rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cock Carousel: A New Hope - shrivelled 33yo Eurospinster locks down Turkish Chad

Cock Carousel: A New Hope - shrivelled 33yo Eurospinster locks down Turkish Chad

This story is trending on the web.

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/a-cat...1930161013

She was catfished by some old English bloke who used the photos of a Turkish model.

After many twists of fate she actually ends up in a serious relationship with said Turkish model.

This plain jane was riding the carousel hard all her life, e.g.:

Quote:Quote:

It was a customer who had caused Emma’s heartache, two months earlier. Connor was one of London’s dashing “city boys,” and 11 years her junior. He had telephoned her at work to ask her on a date, which turned into an eight-month romance. They went night-fishing for carp near his parents’ home in Kent, where they sat holding hands in the darkness, their lines dangling in the water. One day at the train station, Connor told her it wasn’t working; he liked nightclubs more than he liked being in a relationship. When she protested, Connor said that he’d never loved her.

She looked cute when she was younger (but you can already see a nasty tattoo on her body):

[Image: ADcK2hm.jpg]

But then she absolutely hit the wall:

[Image: RpyV1HR.png]

[Image: 2WZBcF0.jpg]

...and still managed to land a Chad.

Hard to believe that this is a true story and these people aren't just actors shilling for the establishment.

Moral of the story to all the aging plain janes out there: You deserve the best. If this middle-aged plain jane real-life Bridget Jones can land a Chad, so can you. Never give up and never settle. A[/quote]h yes, and support the presence of dark exotic men in Europe. The more the better.

33 must surely be in the first photo? She looks 43 now.

He’s probably using her for a euro green card or something.

OP, this is not a incel forum where we hate on chads.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

My theory is that this is what happens when a good-looking guy lacks game.

- The Turkish model is a chump who just happens to be very good looking and would be a virgin if he was just average-looking.
- Alan (the catfish) used some decent game on her when he could pretend to be an alpha online

And now she still has this idea of this handsome Turkish model being this alpha guy thanks to Alan when in reality he is a good-looking beta who lacks game so he is willing to settle with an ugly girl like that. A girl who actually is hot and have options would find this Turkish guy repulsive once she gets to know him.

The body language doesn't look good on him.

[Image: 5r9X1Cd.jpg]

One can think of this as one less "Chad" competitor out there for the rest of us. Glass is half full people.

Consider the fact that he is turkish, where getting laid can be much harder than western countries. Don't think he is Alpha because he is good looking.

Shows how important looks are, not that anyone doubted it.

Notice how often the article describes the catfisher as 'bald'. If they described a woman in similar post-wall terms it'd be sexist.

Quote: (12-10-2018 04:14 PM)No More Mr. Soy Boy Wrote:  

- The Turkish model is a chump who just happens to be very good looking and would be a virgin if he was just average-looking.
- Alan (the catfish) used some decent game on her when he could pretend to be an alpha online

And now she still has this idea of this handsome Turkish model being this alpha guy thanks to Alan when in reality he is a good-looking beta who lacks game so he is willing to settle with an ugly girl like that. A girl who actually is hot and have options would find this Turkish guy repulsive once she gets to know him.

Good points here, though I would imagine that game is somewhat less necessary in a place like Turkey (which I understand is progressive for a Muslim country but is still a Muslim country). There are beautiful Turkish women, why not wife up one back home? Or as someone else pointed out, maybe it's a green care scenario. If the dude's an 8.5 and has to marry a 5.5, so be it, maybe it's worth his while.

It means a decent looks foreign guy could get euro girls. She doesn't complain, so who cares.
Those are actually good news.
I like the story [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (12-10-2018 04:32 PM)Psygnosis89 Wrote:  

Notice how often the article describes the catfisher as 'bald'. If they described a woman in similar post-wall terms it'd be sexist.

If something I think it shows how important being redpill is, or you'll settle for an ugly post-wall female version of an incel who spends countless of hours talking to some catfish online.

Quote: (12-10-2018 04:38 PM)No More Mr. Soy Boy Wrote:  

If something I think it shows how important being redpill is, or you'll settle for an ugly post-wall female version of an incel who spends countless of hours talking to some catfish online.

Oh, I agree. Just interesting how much she went out of her way to chase him. Would be interesting to see if a woman who was actually attractive would do the same...

She is more or less good looking in my opinion.

He's in his early 20s? looks 40.

Quote: (12-10-2018 04:36 PM)Zoso Wrote:  

It means a decent looks foreign guy could get euro girls. She doesn't complain, so who cares.
Those are actually good news.
I like the story [Image: wink.gif]

A British girl*

Remember the genes on the island are a tad different and also Brexit. [Image: undecided.gif]

Quote: (12-10-2018 03:50 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

He’s probably using her for a euro green card or something.

OP, this is not a incel forum where we hate on chads.

You're off the mark. I have no reason to hate on myself. Plus this is the "Everything Else" sub-forum. If the story isn't interesting or inappropriate, people will not post and/or mods will remove it.

Quote: (12-10-2018 04:14 PM)No More Mr. Soy Boy Wrote:  

I can't imagine this dude being a beta chump. I browsed through his instagram and he seems pretty full of himself. Plus he was a model and TV actor back in Turkey.

There's something afoot here. The whole story seems too good to be true.

Not only bald, but also "short". Ruthless journalism tearing down at least 50%+ of men >35. Fucking LOL.

I'm so confused about the dark thing. Home boy is as white as snow. Greek would be my guess. If you tested that guys dna it could be eastern Europeanfor all we know.

And this is for publicity or passport reasons. Unless any English dudes can convince me this British barista knows how to cook.

There is no conspiracy here. Nothing is 'afoot'. It's an average value woman marrying an average value dude. It happens every single day.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote: (12-10-2018 04:38 PM)No More Mr. Soy Boy Wrote:  

AMEN BROTHA

Quote: (12-10-2018 09:35 PM)Rush87 Wrote:  

There is no conspiracy here. Nothing is 'afoot'. It's an average value woman marrying an average value dude. It happens every single day.

Conspiracy theories aside...

..."average value dude"? He's easily a top 10% man looks-wise, if not top 5% considering that he's 35 years old. Genetically, this dude is worth more to women than 1,000 average-looking men put together. He can go on Tinder now if he pleased and slay an unlimited number of 7+ thots in their 20s and possibly even teens.

Perhaps he'll be of average value when he's 50 and his financial status will play a significantly more important role than his aging looks, but at this point in his life he's clearly still in his physical prime and can do far better.

Average women --- both single and taken -- are gobbling up this story as we speak and guaranteed it's making them even more toxic, frustrated and delusional.

Quote: (12-10-2018 02:49 PM)Laconian Wrote:  

But then she absolutely hit the wall:

[Image: RpyV1HR.png]

When I scrolled past the first pic to the one above, I literally said

[Image: giphy.gif]

out loud.

Quote: (12-10-2018 10:54 PM)Laconian Wrote:  

..."average value dude"? He's easily a top 10% man looks-wise, if not top 5% considering that he's 35 years old. Genetically, this dude is worth more to women than 1,000 average-looking men put together. He can go on Tinder now if he pleased and slay an unlimited number of 7+ thots in their 20s and possibly even teens.

Perhaps he'll be of average value when he's 50 and his financial status will play a significantly more important role than his aging looks, but at this point in his life he's clearly still in his physical prime and can do far better.

Average women --- both single and taken -- are gobbling up this story up as we speak and guaranteed it's making them even more toxic, frustrated and delusional.

Yup. Every woman who's a 5 now expects to marry an 8. Stories like this just feed their delusion.

And to Rush's point, why is she considered an average value woman and why is he considered an average value man? Physically, she's in the 50th percentile, he's in the 90th if not higher. Unless he's a complete retard and she's a surgeon or something there's no reason their respective SMVs should match up (and even then, I'd think she'd prioritize her mate's intelligence). I think calling it a "conspiracy theory" is a bit of a strawman here. Rabbit hole is more accurate.

Roosh has talked at length about the state of the dating market; every woman is full of unrealistic expectations, and men (if we want a stable LTR) often have to settle for mates 2-3 points lower than ourselves. I agree that with basic game and access to Tinder this guy could slay; if we try and theorize the true reasons why he is not, then it doesn't bode well for humanity.

Average women --- both single and taken -- are gobbling up this story as we speak and guaranteed it's making them even more toxic, frustrated and delusional.

So approach above average women. Problem solved.

I don't give a damn about average women feelings and frustrations.

This story on the surface is a triumph of hypergamy. If they were both average before consummation, there would have been no consent. This is another Megan and the Prince tale.

They are ‘equal’ now and for as long as Mehmet doesn’t look into the bazaar where British women would love an exotic trinket.

He's the old looking one honestly

If he was high value he wouldn't have married her.