rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Does education matter?

Does education matter?

What is everyone's view on the level of education a woman has completed with relation to your attraction to them? If she is a 8 physically, but never went to college, is she out for a LTR? What if she has a Ph.D, but is a 5.5/6?

Does education matter?

Does her education make your dick harder? Makes you cum faster?

I do not consider completing a formal education to be a sign of intelligence whatsoever. Too many people be completing an education and turn out to be as stupid as a rock.

I prefer dumb girls. They be more fun and no risk of boring intellectual discussions.

Only three ways to do something: "The right way. The wrong way. Or my way. Obviously my way is best."

Does education matter?

I do look favorably upon a college degree.

But I also look favorably on a girl with a high school degree and some kind of technical skill or an associate's degree in a technical area (nursing, for example).

Anything more than a college degree starts to weigh negatively in my mind...to girls pursuing education past college, men tend to be accessories, nice to have whenever they get the itch, but not a requirement by any means, and easily interchangeable, easily discarded.

Those girls simply prioritize relationships less and status/achievement more. Nothing wrong with that in and of itself, it's a personal choice, I just don't want my children to have a mother that prioritizes work/profession/status over them.

If that means I have to work more to have the luxury of a stay at home wife, or a wife that only works part time, so be it.

Does education matter?

I would rather fuck and LTR a humble toilet cleaner than a woman that believes her education entitles her to increased relationship power and a superior calibre of gentlemen.

The greater the Education a woman has generally equates to higher maintenance and demands of higher earning capacity from you.

Does education matter?

´To love an intelligent woman is the pleasure of a pederast’
- Charles Baudelaire

Education is irrelevant.

Does education matter?

I don't care, although I rather settle with a average intelligence women than the dumbest one. But if she is just normal I don't care.

Does education matter?

Very relevant Roosh video:

Edit: apparently it's been flagged for being inappropriate, click and watch it on YouTube.

Does education matter?

I like intelligent women but education doesn't make one intelligent. You either are intelligent or you are not. Unfortunately, the more educated a woman is or heavily career oriented, the more mannish they tend to be. Of course, there are exceptions. I will say few things are more sexy for me than an intelligent woman who knows how and wants to be feminine with you.

Does education matter?

I can't put my dick in her liberal arts degree.

Does education matter?

I have dated women who had Masters degrees and women who dropped out of college after one semester. Formal education doesn't equate to being a better fit re: a relationship or a better bang. I know guys who have trophy wives who have just a high school education, and guys married to lawyers who hate their life because their wife wears the pants in the house.

Does education matter?

There's also a big difference between street smarts and book smarts. I've dated girls who've never stepped in a college classroom who are some of the smartest girls around - but it's shown through street smarts and social IQ. I've also dated girls with 3.789 GPA's who were absolute idiots outside of the classroom.

Does education matter?

If it makes your dick hard go for whatever you like.

Educated women are by far the worst.

Smart women are great.

Educated women have a chip on their shoulder and are mostly depressed.

Smart women learned through experiences and/or a good mentor (like most men).

Educated women make great fuck buddies, easy to manipulate, fun for the night or moment. This is because they're honestly pretty dumb.

Smart women make (under circumstances) great wives.

Does education matter?

Honestly, I wouldn't care if every woman on the planet was unable to read or write.

Does education matter?

Yes, not going to knock up a woman with no form of education. An IQ above 120 is also a must.

Does education matter?

It is nice to be able to talk about subjects with a woman that make you think. But just like guy friends it has gotta be balanced. Mark Twain once said "Don't let your schoolin' interfere with your education." and I think that is true. I always enjoy a smart person who asks questions before they weigh in on a subject. Most smart women don't get confrontational when talking about something. Part of smarts is knowing how to converse rather than argue. When you meet a woman who will have a conversation rather than try to beat you at Jeopardy while talking it can be quite rewarding.

A smart woman recognizes her audience and addresses it appropriately. Some of the smartest women I know could play the dumb airhead and pull it off, all the while knowing more than the victim in the ruse. If you don't talk condescendingly to her, she will stimulate your mind as well as your body.

Does education matter?

Quote: (12-04-2018 05:21 AM)BadBoyGamer Wrote:  

Does her education make your dick harder?

Looks are a top priority, but stupidity can be a huge boner killer. Intelligence matters.

Does education matter?

Yes. Education is a daily and never-ending thing. It's vastly more infinite than WTF I learnt in college

Does education matter?

Education does matter.

But here's the thing about it: when people talk about education they usually refer to academic achievements. Which we can all agree on that they're useless and college might be a dangerous place to be in for a woman considering all the temptations and issues related with it. So saying that you should go for an educated woman who went to university is wrong. At least for today's standards. What's being taught nowadays is mostly trivial and of no real use. And considering that leisure time is spent getting drunk and mingling with different guys college and university are actually counterproductive investments for most girls.

But if we're talking about a girl who knows how to cook and get along with children, a girl who also pursues her own hobbies like reading or knitting then yes. Simple things like repairing a hole in a sock also need to be taught first. There's many women who attended higher education who have no idea how to operate a sewing machine. So how educated are they really? A woman who was educated by a good family is more valuable than a woman who was educated by the government and a bunch of strangers.

Does education matter?

Smarter girls are kinkier and more fun.

Does education matter?

It actually matters to some extent this is my opinion.

For just dating I will chose any girl who has a good body, some drawbacks of this is she will be dumb for current environment. You can’t have engaging conv related to current affairs. If your friends are blue collar workers and you hanging out with them your girl will either didn’t participate in good conversation or straight out she acts dumb.

For marriage chose a girl who is smart and at least have a bachelors degree.

Does education matter?

If a woman is dumb as rocks but hot, would she make a good mother?

Does education matter?

Quote: (12-11-2018 07:10 PM)lunchmoney Wrote:  

If a woman is dumb as rocks but hot, would she make a good mother?

All on a case by case basis I suppose. If you're going to marry a gal and have family but she's dumb as rocks, she may make a good mother when you're alive and relies on your guidance and leadership. But worst case scenario what's going to happen if you die? University degree doesn't necessarily equate to intelligence. I don't like seeing women work just as much as the next man, but in reality most women do. And as long as that remains so I think it's more important to look at her work background. If you kick the can early, will your wife be able to go on raising your kids without you so they don't starve? Can she responsibly hold down a job in your absence? Can she handle finances? Does she have work ethic? Is she punctual? Things like that. The only plus side I can see of having a degree is that it shows she can start and actually finish something. That's about it. But university is a make believe fairy land. Her real world experience is her true education where you can more accurately judge her character, and street smarts.

Dreams are like horses; they run wild on the earth. Catch one and ride it. Throw a leg over and ride it for all its worth.
Psalm 25:7
https://youtu.be/vHVoMCH10Wk

Does education matter?

For bangs, who cares?

Bu OP said LTRs. So for that...

Dumb women are annoying. Often, so are college-educated women. A combination of the two is one of the worst type of women you can get. An example of this would be a girl who used to date my brother. This girl graduated from a very good university and was in law school, but she couldn't perform the most basic of tasks. I saw this first-hand when she was unable to put gas in a car her father had recently purchased for her - as in, she literally could not figure out how to fill the tank of her car from a simple Mobile gas station. But she could prattle on for hours about post-modern philosophical bullshit. What do you do with a woman like that?

I met a Polish-Canadian girl recently who was wicked smart and had decided not to go to university. She was a complete autodidact, who had learned several languages on her own. Had she not been a 5, I may have pursued a relationship. Personality and performance-wise, she was exactly what I would look for in a woman.

University education for everyone (but women most of all) tends to fall in to the category of glorified indoctrination. Obvious exceptions exist for women who study for math degrees (very few) and things like that. And, as stated, a woman can be a university student or graduate and still be an idiot. Something like 70% or more of Americans over the age of twenty pursue some form of higher education.

Regrettably, the push for more women in university will likely continue until universities are 80%+ women or the education bubble pops. It will become increasingly difficult to find smart women who have not had some sort of "college experience" <- and that's another issue, but I don't need to go in to that.

So, to end my ramble. Education matters only insomuch as a woman has "educated" herself in the ways that will make her a good LTR (and mother, if it gets that far). I want her to be able to function in the world and add value to my life. That requires a base level of intelligence combined with a decreasingly prevalent desire to (often self-) educate in the "life arts" that are no longer taught in high school or post-secondary education.

Currently out of office.

Does education matter?

I see college by default as a disadvantage.

While I am busy working on my STEM degree and having a part-time job to pay myself through college, I know that the campus is made up of mostly female students doing these very easy humanitarian degrees all while living off daddy's cash and running after the top GermanChads on Campus.

I can observe that the typical University girl is more arrogant, fatter, sluttier and generally less of an LTR material compared to a woman that did not go to University.

Does education matter?

Quote: (01-16-2019 06:35 PM)AntoniusofEfa Wrote:  

I see college by default as a disadvantage.

While I am busy working on my STEM degree and having a part-time job to pay myself through college, I know that the campus is made up of mostly female students doing these very easy humanitarian degrees all while living off daddy's cash and running after the top GermanChads on Campus.

I can observe that the typical University girl is more arrogant, fatter, sluttier and generally less of an LTR material compared to a woman that did not go to University.

What is a germanchad? Do germans go for exchange in american universities?