rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Not feeling at home anymore

Dear roosh V Forum

Since now over a year I'm out of "game" you can say. I have found a girlfriend that checks all the boxes I wanted. I realised how much time going chasing women and going to Clubs etc took me, when I stopped it. That said, my interest changed and I'm on different Political boards and here on roosh, I mostly just read on Everything Else and Politics.

My whole Family was always political right. It really did make a big impact and I never had a this "rebellious" time which I started to be a leftie just to piss my parents of. But the truth is, I didn't really engage in Politics and thought, people here in my country are smart and they will vote for what is good for our society. Nothing to worry.

My girlfriend is Polish and I travelled quite a lot to Poland in the last year and something that bothered me my whole life, I came to the conclusion what it realy was when I compared both countries.

I'm sure a lot of people here went to Poland and what you first see (after the girls of course) is that they are almost 100% just Polish people. White people. You travel with a Bus or a train and no one is pissing you off (at least me).

In my country even when I was a little, I felt something off travelling with public stuff with my parents. Later on in life when I started to travel daily with train etc, I felt I'm the only white guy in this country and Im not kidding. I feel like Im in a different movie. I don't feel at home anymore or better said, I don't felt really home since ever.

Im now looking for a new flat since my girl is moving in with me and I visited this nice flat which everything was good (location, price, nice modern yada yada...) but the fucking surrounding was a joke. Nothing but foreigners pushing their 5 Toddlers around. And before you ask, no its not a big city. It's a normal 50k village.

Another thing that opened my eyes was this. I used to go to a GYM in Poland which was in a big mall. I really liked to go to this mall and was thinking, why I like it here but not in my country? I always hated malls. Always.

Well.

When I went to a mall with my girl here in Switzerland, she told me: "This is the most disgusting place I have ever seen in my life, you are the only Swiss guy here...Jesus".

She was right. Nothing but young immigrants "chilling" at the mall and harassing people. Muslim women with 12 toddlers going to Mac Donalds etc etc. What a disgusting place.

We had a voting last week in Switzerland, that more or less was to be independent from outside and that the Swiss rules in our country, are above everything.

People voted against it. 33% of people (I'm one of those) wanted the Swiss "law" to stay above all. I feel like I'm the minority here now surrounded with idiots. I feel hatred to be honest. What a nice country and people spitting over it.

What can I do if I want to have children? Have fun finding a school without a leftie teacher and full of Muslim kids. Not everyone can send their kids to private school. And what about hobbies for my future son? Football Clubs are full of foreigners. So doing what? I heard of parents sending their kids to Ice Hockey just because its the only place with Swiss people. (same happening in Germany). What a fucking joke. Oh and just last week I read an article of a young German girl got stabbed in the stomach for basically being a German kid lol. I don't have the morality when something like this would happen, to do nothing and I'm actualy scared of that. When my girl or future children would get hurt from this animals, hell would break out. I can imagine the headlines: "Right extremist shot immigrants".

Because in the end, Im a Nazi for not feeling at home anymore...

Delete

[delete]

My two cents:

Find work in a smaller village where there is less diversity. Have faith that Europeans are finally coming to their senses about diversity and globalism. Look around Europe. Italy, Hungary and Austria are red-pilled. And now France, of all countries that I thought was doomed, is growing a pair of steel balls and countering globalism one federal building at a time. This will set off a domino effect across Europe and hopefully North America that will possibly choke out the EU and maybe, God willing, the UN. This is the first time in a long time excluding the election of Trump that Europeans have a future to look forward to. Take heart.

What you need to understand is that this is the future we all are facing as Western societies across the hemisphere are increasingly realizing what's in store for them. I am sure you are familiar with the shape of an exponential growth curve. The curve can be very easily dismissed during its early phase, which largely can be attributed to the fact that human beings as a whole are really bad at recognizing or addressing slow continuous change. However at some point that exponential curve starts to steepen more rapidly and its impact is felt more widely. Unfortunately that usually does not happen until way past the moment when it would have been possible to implement any policy changes or peaceful measures to address the problem. Which is exactly where the West finds itself right now.

Take a look at Merkel and her complete arrogance when it comes to even acknowledging criticism heaped upon her by the fledgling conservative right. We know she's pretty much done at this point and so does she and anyone she's connected to. However at this stage of the exponential curve representing the demographic replacement of Whites in their own nations it is not necessary for her anymore to score any political wins or even to make any sort of compromises that would benefit her coalition in future elections. Because deep inside she knows that she has already won, her mission of destroying the genetic and cultural heritage of Germany has effectively already been accomplished. The seeds of destructions have been sowed and what follows in the years and decades to come will be the invariable consequences of her actions. This is exactly what she set out to do and she succeeded.

Countries like Poland or Hungary are in a slightly better position right now but being positioned so close to Germany and France I wonder how they will fare in the decades to come. That feeling of hopelessness and loss of your own identity is being felt all across Europe as well as the United States. Each single day I come across similar reports by people who finally realize that their city, their region, their nation does not belong to them anymore. The implications of that realization of course does not bestow us with many choices and the most likely among them is probably some sort of civil war which this time around may spread from one nation to another and then metamorphose into something completely different.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Quote: (12-03-2018 08:31 AM)HornyRamone Wrote:  

My two cents:

Find work in a smaller village where there is less diversity. Have faith that Europeans are finally coming to their senses about diversity and globalism. Look around Europe. Italy, Hungary and Austria are red-pilled. And now France, of all countries that I thought was doomed, is growing a pair of steel balls and countering globalism one federal building at a time. This will set off a domino effect across Europe and hopefully North America that will possibly choke out the EU and maybe, God willing, the UN. This is the first time in a long time excluding the election of Trump that Europeans have a future to look forward to. Take heart.

That's what our plan is. When I have more money we will move to the country-country side but its very sad that you have to even do this lol

Quote: (12-03-2018 09:02 AM)Chiosboy90 Wrote:  

Quote: (12-03-2018 08:31 AM)HornyRamone Wrote:  

My two cents:

That's what our plan is. When I have more money we will move to the country-country side but its very sad that you have to even do this lol

This is exactly what white Americans have done for decades now, and at this point they are increasingly running out of places to flee to. The latest 'White Flight' has been targeting cold climate states in the North West like Idaho, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, and Northern Arizona. Which by the way is my own plan.

However at the same time I am aware that, while this may very well work for another decade or so, the Somalian debacle that played out in Minnesota over the past 10 years proves that no place anywhere inhabited by a majority of Whites is safe as long as they remain unwilling to defend their own communities. Well, this time around they may not have any other choice.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Where are you in Switzerland? I saw much the same as you when I was in one of the larger cities but now I'm in the countryside I don't see it so much.

Cities attract the migrants and 3rd worlders.

Sounds like it's time to move to the country.

Quote: (12-03-2018 10:42 AM)Ski pro Wrote:  

Where are you in Switzerland? I saw much the same as you when I was in one of the larger cities but now I'm in the countryside I don't see it so much.

Not many places to run to in such a small country. The enrichment will find you sooner than you think. In Germany many small towns that used to be sleepy backwaters are now unwilling hosts to large migration centers which often double the population of those towns overnight. Like over in the U.S. at some point Whites will run out of places to flee to.

– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

If Europe goes down, it will go down fighting. Make no mistake about it. It is only now starting to wake up from a long slumber but when it does there will be HELL to pay!

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

Quote: (12-03-2018 10:47 AM)redpillage Wrote:  

Not many places to run to in such a small country. The enrichment will find you sooner than you think. In Germany many small towns that used to be sleepy backwaters are now unwilling hosts to large migration centers which often double the population of those towns overnight. Like over in the U.S. at some point Whites will run out of places to flee to.

It's times like these that I smile, remembering that governments worldwide, national and local, are about to enter a period of explosive bankruptcy.

As of next year, payments on the US national debt will be the #1 expense for the federal government. Many state and local governments are in even worse shape.

European governments are already totally bankrupt, the Euro is going to explode and become worthless, and the (((people and institutions))) facilitating "migration" will be out of money, and facing the fury of hundreds of millions of normal white people.

The unwelcome visitors will also no longer have access to government gibs. Combine that with a suddenly ultra hostile host population, and I think they will see the wisdom in returning to where they came from.

Get your guns, get your bitcoins, and get out of densely populated city areas. What is happening now in France is a tiny appetizer compared to the main dish heading our way.

Diversity is our strength you bigot!!

[Image: sist-orange-man-bad-7-diversity-is-our-s...285731.png]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (12-03-2018 11:15 AM)jeffreyjerpp Wrote:  

Quote: (12-03-2018 10:47 AM)redpillage Wrote:  

It's times like these that I smile, remembering that governments worldwide, national and local, are about to enter a period of explosive bankruptcy.

As of next year, payments on the US national debt will be the #1 expense for the federal government. Many state and local governments are in even worse shape.

European governments are already totally bankrupt, the Euro is going to explode and become worthless, and the (((people and institutions))) facilitating "migration" will be out of money, and facing the fury of hundreds of millions of normal white people.

The unwelcome visitors will also no longer have access to government gibs. Combine that with a suddenly ultra hostile host population, and I think they will see the wisdom in returning to where they came from.

Get your guns, get your bitcoins, and get out of densely populated city areas. What is happening now in France is a tiny appetizer compared to the main dish heading our way.

The percentage of the US budget for interest is around 7%. Social security is 24%, and defense is around 21%. The interest is likely to keep growing as a percentage of the budget, especially if when rates climb up from record lows. This is bad, but nowhere near as bad as your post claims.

We should make a point here on RVF to be factually accurate, and then to make realistic predictions and analysis from accurate facts.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

I hear ya. I've lived thirty years in my city, and now feel like I'm a stranger. It's not good for the soul. The only answer is figure out how to make money ( whether you like what you're doing or not, you shouldn't hate it obviously ), money, money, money. Then find a place where you feel at home and then don't tell *anybody*.

Quote: (12-03-2018 12:06 PM)Zep Wrote:  

I hear ya. I've lived thirty years in my city, and now feel like I'm a stranger. It's not good for the soul. The only answer is figure out how to make money ( whether you like what you're doing or not, you shouldn't hate it obviously ), money, money, money. Then find a place where you feel at home and then don't tell *anybody*.

WRONG. You do tell. You tell your own kin and the you know you can rely on in a SHTF situation. The main mistake that Whites continue to make is that they refuse to form brotherhoods that protect functioning communities, we effectively have been atomized. Brotherhoods of white men have to come back and with a vengeance, or we shan't stave off the invariable onslaught. And believe me, they will come for us.

– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

I live in the region around Zuerich but in other parts of Switzerland, it's not really better. Of course on the very countrysides, you can still find the majority of Swiss people but foreigners are starting to spread even there. I can't simply move 2 hours away from my work to live in a cow village...

Oh just a quick edit here: I went to show my girlfriend the capital city "Bern" a few months back and there was a huge protest in the middle of this beautiful city: People were playing loudly Arabic music and protesting against "right-wing people" and "more diversity blah blah" stuff. Absolutely disgusting. Problem is that it's not going to get better. We are getting outbred in high numbers. My male friends are still banging Tinder sluts despite being over 30 and women don't want to have children lol. But you all know that problem well.

Quote: (12-03-2018 07:26 AM)Chiosboy90 Wrote:  

When I went to a mall with my girl here in Switzerland, she told me: "This is the most disgusting place I have ever seen in my life, you are the only Swiss guy here...Jesus".

Keeping bitches out of the mall is a good thing...

So what I'm hearing here is that all the money Hitler stole from the Jews and buried in the Swiss banks is now being spent to support the Muslims. Talk about coming full circle.

Aloha!

Jesus...Switzerland too?

Man, that's in less than a decade. Last time I was in Switzerland my black African friend was denied a proper head shave, I guess because the hairdresser was afraid of what she might 'catch'))

Why don't we all club together and by RVF island
...like Epstein island, but we'll fly of age girls in))

Dear roosh V Forum

Since now over a year I'm out of "game" you can say. I have found a girlfriend that checks all the boxes I wanted. I realised how much time going chasing women and going to Clubs etc took me, when I stopped it. That said, my interest changed and I'm on different Political boards and here on roosh, I mostly just read on Everything Else and Politics.

My whole Family was always political right. It really did make a big impact and I never had a this "rebellious" time which I started to be a leftie just to piss my parents of. But the truth is, I didn't really engage in Politics and thought, people here in my country are smart and they will vote for what is good for our society. Nothing to worry.

My girlfriend is Polish and I travelled quite a lot to Poland in the last year and something that bothered me my whole life, I came to the conclusion what it realy was when I compared both countries.

I'm sure a lot of people here went to Poland and what you first see (after the girls of course) is that they are almost 100% just Polish people. White people. You travel with a Bus or a train and no one is pissing you off (at least me).

In my country even when I was a little, I felt something off travelling with public stuff with my parents. Later on in life when I started to travel daily with train etc, I felt I'm the only white guy in this country and Im not kidding. I feel like Im in a different movie. I don't feel at home anymore or better said, I don't felt really home since ever.

Im now looking for a new flat since my girl is moving in with me and I visited this nice flat which everything was good (location, price, nice modern yada yada...) but the fucking surrounding was a joke. Nothing but foreigners pushing their 5 Toddlers around. And before you ask, no its not a big city. It's a normal 50k village.

Another thing that opened my eyes was this. I used to go to a GYM in Poland which was in a big mall. I really liked to go to this mall and was thinking, why I like it here but not in my country? I always hated malls. Always.

Well.

She was right. Nothing but young immigrants "chilling" at the mall and harassing people. Muslim women with 12 toddlers going to Mac Donalds etc etc. What a disgusting place.

We had a voting last week in Switzerland, that more or less was to be independent from outside and that the Swiss rules in our country, are above everything.

People voted against it. 33% of people (I'm one of those) wanted the Swiss "law" to stay above all. I feel like I'm the minority here now surrounded with idiots. I feel hatred to be honest. What a nice country and people spitting over it.

What can I do if I want to have children? Have fun finding a school without a leftie teacher and full of Muslim kids. Not everyone can send their kids to private school. And what about hobbies for my future son? Football Clubs are full of foreigners. So doing what? I heard of parents sending their kids to Ice Hockey just because its the only place with Swiss people. (same happening in Germany). What a fucking joke. Oh and just last week I read an article of a young German girl got stabbed in the stomach for basically being a German kid lol. I don't have the morality when something like this would happen, to do nothing and I'm actualy scared of that. When my girl or future children would get hurt from this animals, hell would break out. I can imagine the headlines: "Right extremist shot immigrants".

I`m surprised that the situation is Switzerland is that bad. I had the impression that the Swiss where more conservative than in other Western Euro countries. At least you don`t have insane toll fees and insane taxes.

Have you considered moving to a smaller village in a low tax Canton like Zug/Appenzell? I would guess it`s very expensive there, but it would be worth living frugally in order to avoid financing the craziness. Consider yourself lucky to have all this freedom. In Norway driving a car is only for the rich and Government officials now. (The same people that makes driving a car super expensive. They are driven around in Audi s8`s, on the tax payers dime of course.) And of course you can`t escape the super high taxes in Norway.

Only ~8 percent income tax in Zug up until 100K€. That sounds like a good deal to me. Wish I had that option.

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory

Start looking at places like:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faroe_Islands

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shetland

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Pierre_and_Miquelon

or even better - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Hele...n_da_Cunha

Its sad, we are being eliminated via a slow torturous death but the most frustrating thing is your fellow countrymen cucking and refusing to acknowledge or object to it.

I guess it would be easy for some to surrender to this new age order and try to make do. But I would rather die on my feet than live on my knee's.

Dear roosh V Forum

Well.

Just want to say, props for getting a cutie Polish GF, and I hope it goes well for you two and you continue building a happy life together despite the bullshit.

"If you're gonna raise a ruckus, one word of advice: if you're gonna do wrong, buddy, do wrong right."

Just gotta say OP, I feel you 100%.

Swizterland sold its soul to the globalist agenda a long time ago.
You really should move to Poland, especially if you want to have children.