rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How risky this would be ?

I live in the heart of the night live in 2tier US city . Literally, the bars are 1 min walking distance from my place .

I do not drink, not at all. But I am thinking of going out to pick chicks after the bars are closed.

But I am afraid of rape accusation as she might be drunk and I am completely sober .

My concern is it would be an easy case against me since I am completely sober .

Is it worth it ? or too much risk ?

If you're not a celebrity, just give them a fake name / phone number, and you should be good.

It depends on you.

Have great is your intuition and your ability to pick up on the vibes of a woman.

How physically attractive are you?
If you hooked up and she slept over would she be happy she met you or regret it? Would she have a great time with you?

Just remember women do the choosing in dating and are responsible for the pre selection process. If she is giving you strong eye contact, smiling, and receptive body language. Then go for the kill! If she is completely doing the opposite and not into you but your still persistent. Then you have a problem.

Quote: (12-02-2018 11:38 AM)Anchor Man Wrote:  

I live in the heart of the night live in 2tier US city . Literally, the bars are 1 min walking distance from my place .

I do not drink, not at all. But I am thinking of going out to pick chicks after the bars are closed.

But I am afraid of rape accusation as she might be drunk and I am completely sober .

My concern is it would be an easy case against me since I am completely sober .

Is it worth it ? or too much risk ?

I sense "inner game" issue.
First, if you are not a Night-Game person, either practice or game otherwise (day).
Second, Go towards the end of the night, hang in the bar and pick them up. Lookup those "less intoxicated" chicks and hit on them.
Third, back to "Inner Game" issue - If you hesitate, that will be picked up by the girls. You'll score less.
You need to approach it differently, or do Day-Game.
Fourth, if you do want to go this way, use recording equipment to show that you got consent. And don't pick up totally wasted girls.

"I love a fulfilling and sexual relationship. That is why I make the effort to have many of those" - TheMaleBrain
"Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb." - Spaceballs
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine" - Obi-Wan Kenobi