rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Laura Loomer thread

The Laura Loomer thread

Today she has chained herself to the doors of Twitter's New York headquarters to protest her getting banned.

Quote:[/url]

The police put barricades around her and will wait her out. She said that she wants her Twitter account back...

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/banditelli/status/1068263677986402304]

Twitter is lucky she isn't shooting them up.

[Image: w6eqxg7ihsa51gueu9hb.jpg]

The Laura Loomer thread

Is that a jewish gold star she's wearing? Oy vey.

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

The Laura Loomer thread

Someone take her food and sleeping materials and make this last a week.

The Laura Loomer thread

Hey, look! An attention whore seeking attention.

[Image: 05350f472ac6ce40a48866595e2561b2606699-v5-wm.jpg?v=3]

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

The Laura Loomer thread

Quote: (11-29-2018 05:48 PM)Longshanks Wrote:  

Someone take her food and sleeping materials and make this last a week.

Don't worry her iPhone will sustain her.

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

The Laura Loomer thread

She was arrested, no twitter account back of course.

The Laura Loomer thread

It would be awesome if people just started chaining themselves or staging other sit in type protests at these social media offices every time they start banning people unfairly. Let them enjoy some of their own medicine.

The Laura Loomer thread

[Image: laugh6.gif]

The Laura Loomer thread

Never heard of her. She seems crazy. I'd bang but give a fake name.

The Laura Loomer thread

Its good to have threads on people who are banned from Twitter or have been deplatformed elsewhere. It will be increasingly difficult to hear their opinions, or know what they are up to from mainstream sources

“Where the danger is, so grows the saving element.” ~ German poet Hoelderlin

The Laura Loomer thread

Is there anything to gain from being active on twitter? Can you meet girls with it? I've seen datasheeets about instagram and stuff but very little on twitter. Twitter looks to be more about public figures posting their shit for everyone.

The Laura Loomer thread

Silver_Tube if you are red pill avoid posting on Twitter, could have your life ruined by red maoists and Bolshevik doxers., I have an account to follow Roosh, Trump etc

The Laura Loomer thread

Unmarried correct?
It may be better that she causes a fuss for the fake news crowd et al.

Yet would be a brave man indeed to put a ring on one of her fingers...

The Laura Loomer thread

Some women actually fight for FOS

The Laura Loomer thread

Quote: (11-29-2018 07:42 PM)Bacchus Wrote:  

That's how roughly 50% of the romance in my life goes. I wish I were joking.

The last flame had been 'following' me on Reddit for the past five years, reading every single hate-post about me that she could find. Then she got drunk, and mumbled something about how amazing I am, and nature took it's course.

The Laura Loomer thread

Not a big fan of Loomer to say the least, but for once, good on her. You go, girl.

Also I want to get that goldstar sweater she's wearing for my Jewish ex.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

The Laura Loomer thread

If I resurrect my entrepreneurial or creative drive I will get Twitter as a matter of self-promotion. Otherwise, it is pretty useless unless you are an NPC who needs to know what "important" people are thinking, or are plain narcissistic. No point in me talking politics there because some stupid leftist will make a bullshit personal attack on me, I will respond in kind and then get banned. I'm not famous enough to stir up a hornet's nest of protest to get reinstated.

I had never heard of this Loomer chick but from what I can tell it is a raw deal even as Twitter (et. al) continue to lie through their teeth about not being biased.

It is interesting to see someone on the right rather than the left who has nothing better to do than chain themselves somewhere to be annoying and draw attention.

The Laura Loomer thread

Quote: (11-29-2018 07:42 PM)Bacchus Wrote:  

But if it ends up as regret sex, does that mean it was antisemetic rape or hate rape?

The Laura Loomer thread

Quote: (11-30-2018 11:08 AM)PolymathGuru Wrote:  

But if it ends up as regret sex, does that mean it was antisemetic rape or hate rape?

I imagine it would depend on whether or not you made her take a shower.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

The Laura Loomer thread

She's not hot or anything, but WB with fake swastika tattoos

The Laura Loomer thread

[Image: BpSTwfzAZYY]
https://www.instagram.com/p/BpSTwfzAZYY/

She is flat out weird looking. Nice tits though. I'd still bang.

The Laura Loomer thread

She tried to speak at the women's march after getting past security. "What about the Jews?" [Image: lol.gif]

Interruption starts at 2:30.

The Laura Loomer thread

Then there was the other stunt recently where she jumped the fence of Nancy Pelosi's property to set up a tent, illegal migrant style... [Image: rolleyes.gif]

The Laura Loomer thread

The tent thing was hilarious.

She needed a megaphone at the women's march and should've said "fetus." That would've sparked the reaction she wanted and then some.

The Laura Loomer thread

Die Juden sind unser Unglück. Sie haben ihre jüdischen Lakaien geschickt, um das Leiden auf RooshV zu lassen.

Die kanadische Jüdin Lena Dunham ist verantwortlich für eine zionistische und feministische Kampagne, um alle in Kanada lebenden heterosexuellen Männer zu befreien.
Eine Welt ohne Juden ist eine friedliche Welt ohne jegliche jüdische Unterwerfung.

Er geht seinen Weg, den Weg zwischen den Nationen zu schleichen und von innen langweilig zu sein, und er kämpft mit seinen Waffen, mit Lügen und Verleumdung, Gift und Korruption, und verstärkt den Kampf bis zur blutigen Vernichtung seiner verhassten Feinde. Im russischen Bolschewismus müssen wir den Versuch der Juden im 20. Jahrhundert sehen, die Weltherrschaft zu erlangen. Wie in anderen Epochen strebten sie danach, durch andere, wenn auch innerlich zusammenhängende Prozesse, dasselbe Ziel zu erreichen.

Ihr Bestreben liegt tief verwurzelt in ihrer wesentlichen Natur. Nicht mehr als ein anderes Volk verzichtet von sich aus auf das Streben nach seinem Impuls zur Ausweitung seiner Macht und Lebensweise, wird aber durch äußere Umstände gezwungen oder erliegt aufgrund von Symptomen des Alters der Impotenz, bricht der Jude ab sein Weg zur Weltdiktatur aus freiwilliger Entsagung oder weil er seinen ewigen Drang unterdrückt.

Auch er wird entweder durch außerhalb seines Inneren liegende Kräfte zurückgeworfen oder sein Streben nach Weltherrschaft wird durch sein Aussterben beendet. Aber die Ohnmacht der Völker, ihr eigener Tod aus dem hohen Alter, ergibt sich aus der Aufgabe ihrer Reinheit im Blut. Und das ist eine Sache, die der Jude besser bewahrt als jedes andere Volk der Erde. Und so rückt er auf seinem tödlichen Weg vor, bis eine andere Kraft hervortritt, die sich ihm entgegenstellt, und in einem gewaltigen Kampf schleudert der Himmelsstürmer Luzifer zurück.

Die Laura Loomer DIE!