rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Running Nigerian Thug Game: How to Shack Up With a Leftover Japanese Woman

Running Nigerian Thug Game: How to Shack Up With a Leftover Japanese Woman and Escape the Collapsing West Forever!

Today I'd like to discuss how to run Nigerian thug game on Christmas Cake Japanese women (Japanese slang for leftover woman).

I'd like to dissect and get down to the real nitty gritty ways in which Nigerian drug dealer cats seduce these old Japanese women, marry them, and gain permanent residence and citizenship into Japan thru said marriage.

You all know the ones I'm referring to.

They stand around on the main strip of Roppongi in Tokyo, trying to intimidate otaku gaijin geeks into their bars, slip 'em a roofie, and then poof! There goes their butthole virginity and bank accounts!

So how do our cocoa brothers seduce these Jwomen and gain residence? Are they just that slick? Is it the magical power of the black cock?

Let's have a real discussion on this.

Oh boy. Troll existing incel threads like the PH. Those guys need some tough love. Give em a good smack in the mouth and we’re even.

This...

This is just hubrous.

We all know leftover Japanese women are too racist for Nigerians. I don’t think those guys even get serviced at brothels. Maybe special brothels with imported disposable pinay pussy?

OL occasionally fuck and marry Bali beach boys. Or sit with Oasis in the 1990s documusical while Liam rants about how grand their life is. Oh wasn’t Japan so great in the 90s. AHAHAHA

And don’t confuse all black guys standing around roppogi as Nigerians. Yes most are. A few are US citizens working security.

I met ex US military that were stationed in Japan. They’ve gotten me in the door to nicer clubs without paying entry. Don’t expect that unless you’re also ex military. It’s a courtesy.

Don’t make me take back my rep point or change it to neutral!! [Image: wink.gif]

The sun is back out in Langkawi. I’m going to finish my Arabic coffee and finger my ass in the shower. Just to clean it. No gay shit intended.

You pictured it. Didn’t you? No charge.

Later sucka

I'm a recently separated vet based in China. I think I'll try my luck there. Thanks for the intel @ PPP

These guys aren't thugs as in US gangbangers. If you want to survive in Nigeria you better bring your survival hustler A game. If you're shy and have shame, you die or live in a tin shack.

Tokyo is life on easy mode for these guys.

I talked to one who claimed to own the clothing shop where I was buying stuff from (always take their claims and stories with a huge grain of salt) and he told me he met his wife in some hip hop club. She was supporting him so he could start his biz. Probably an aging landwhale.

The street hustlers that get in customers into rip off joints get their wife supplied by the Yakuza in my opinion. Nigerians are wheeler dealers and they got in good with the Yakuza that controls prostitution.

As apparently almost a quarter of japanese women work or have worked in pay for play and even the most blue pill guys won't marry hookers, it's not so hard to assign a Nigerian street hustler a wife for a couple years until he qualifies for citizenship.

25% of jgirls worked in p4p? I never heard that. References?

I never had a problem with the Nigerians. They don’t look professional but it’s Japan. They’re hardly dangerous unless maybe you beg them to take your money.

They’ve cut me deals on off nights if I’m just looking to get a few shots into a girl and makeout somewhere inside and out of the rain.

That said I hate going out in roppongi. Always stay in Shibuya. If you don’t want to deal with them don’t go out in roppongi. Simple.

I have sometimes seen cute/hot jgirls at clubs with obese cap wearing losers. I personally wouldn’t call them thugs but I guess that’s the pathetic imitation fatso was shooting for.

I was dancing with a local skank at backpacker club in Chiang Mai, Thailand a few years sgo when, as she was grinding her ass on my crotch, a black man’s arm reached across her back to grab her shoulder and brushed my face, my first reaction was to push the guy away, which I did. Turns out it was a massive Nigerian dude, about 6’4 and he started screaming at me and raised his hand with a bottle in it. I got the fuck out of there real quick, I assume he was pimping the girl. There’s some shady Nigerian fuckers in Asia, the funniest were the ones pretending to be from the US or Jamaica at the reggae bars.

Quote: (11-27-2018 10:16 AM)scotian Wrote:  

I was dancing with a local skank at backpacker club in Chiang Mai, Thailand a few years sgo when, as she was grinding her ass on my crotch, a black man’s arm reached across her back to grab her shoulder and brushed my face, my first reaction was to push the guy away, which I did. Turns out it was a massive Nigerian dude, about 6’4 and he started screaming at me and raised his hand with a bottle in it. I got the fuck out of there real quick, I assume he was pimping the girl. There’s some shady Nigerian fuckers in Asia, the funniest were the ones pretending to be from the US or Jamaica at the reggae bars.

I've seen them in bars in 3rd or 4th tier cities in China, for fucks sake. How the hell do they end up there?

Unrelated but I also met an older hammered drunk guy from Angola at a bar in HK once. Upon finding out I was American (I'm white) he unleashed a tirade about "American blacks" that would've made a hood-wearing, cross-burning KKK member blush.

I got my Magnum condoms, I got my wad of hundreds, I'm ready to plow!

Quote: (11-27-2018 10:47 AM)Dr Mantis Toboggan Wrote:  

I've seen them in bars in 3rd or 4th tier cities in China, for fucks sake. How the hell do they end up there?

Unrelated but I also met an older hammered drunk guy from Angola at a bar in HK once. Upon finding out I was American (I'm white) he unleashed a tirade about "American blacks" that would've made a hood-wearing, cross-burning KKK member blush.

I recall watching a documentary about Somalian immigrants to the U.S. (of high school age). They also loathed black Americans because they were so violent and always picking fights. The poor Somali kids could not understand the mentality. Then again, neither can I.

I remember RVF travel section use to be about traveling and banging thots, however that’s changed drastically now we got storm trooping incels running troll game level 1000..... I don’t know what’s worse the thread, the people that took the bait, or the op posting changing usernames then responding to his non sensical post...

[Image: facepalm3.gif]

"I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story." Nas

Quote: (11-28-2018 04:36 AM)ElJefe1 Wrote:  

I remember RVF travel section use to be about traveling and banging thots, however that’s changed drastically now we got storm trooping incels running troll game level 1000..... I don’t know what’s worse the thread, the people that took the bait, or the op posting changing usernames then responding to his non sensical post...

The answer: none of the above. It is the mods allowing this nonsense to occur. It is baffling as to why they eliminated the once-a-month sign-up period. A problem existed with trolls. They fixed the problem with the once-a-month sign-up period. Then they un-fixed the problem. Now, it is trolls running wild with reckless abandon. Inexplicable.

It is just a matter of time before some troll posts something so insane and vile that it attracts serious media attention. Only then will the problem be re-fixed.

Quote: (11-28-2018 10:59 AM)Tail Gunner Wrote:  

Quote: (11-28-2018 04:36 AM)ElJefe1 Wrote:  

The answer: none of the above. It is the mods allowing this nonsense to occur. It is baffling as to why they eliminated the once-a-month sign-up period. A problem existed with trolls. They fixed the problem with the once-a-month sign-up period. Then they un-fixed the problem. Now, it is trolls running wild with reckless abandon. Inexplicable.

It is just a matter of time before some troll posts something so insane and vile that it attracts serious media attention. Only then will the problem be re-fixed.

While I think the one-month wait time is excessive, it's definitely effective for trolls. Since most trolls want the instant gratification of delivering their load right away.

Perhaps a one-week hold would be a better option.

I think the real problem is the old vanguard of cliqueish frauds.

Everyone I talk to who’s met them in person uses phrases like fag and loser to describe them. Hmm

I find it hilarious Rooshs books have been banned and yet he’s done the same thing to his own.

Yes let’s discuss how to properly ban other men from sharing information.

Ps Rawmeo had a 5
And just how many rep points did Rossi and G have? Great system you have here boys.
AHAHAHAHA

Guy look at your join date, see that? it says nov 2018. its now november 2018. soon it will be december and you losers will keep joining this forum and getting banned, and thats why its ruined. Nobody posts here anymore, people have private chats.

With the bases loaded all we needs a hit boy ima still swing for the fences, I guess you tend to over do it, when you come up under-privileged

Quote: (11-27-2018 11:00 PM)Tail Gunner Wrote:  

I recall watching a documentary about Somalian immigrants to the U.S. (of high school age). They also loathed black Americans because they were so violent and always picking fights. The poor Somali kids could not understand the mentality. Then again, neither can I.

You've never met an actual Somali then, have you Tail Gunner?

Far, far worse, my friend.

My employer once put me up in an apartment building across the street from another building full of Somalians. On my way home from work I heard a news story about a crack dealer named Ahmed Mohamed Ahmed (they’re so creative!) who was caught with an ounce of crack in a parking lot at an address that sounded very familiar. Sure enough, it was my parking lot so I googled the news story, copy and pasted it in an email and sent it to my boss. I told him that I didn’t want to live around Somalian crack dealers and worse, their customers, I was moved across town to a nicer spot the next day.

Quote: (11-29-2018 05:03 AM)MANic Wrote:  

Quote: (11-27-2018 11:00 PM)Tail Gunner Wrote:  

You've never met an actual Somali then, have you Tail Gunner?

Far, far worse, my friend.

Haha, nice try. I just happen to live right next to a large City that has one of the largest Somali populations in the U.S. One of my favorite restaurants (non-Somali) is located right in the heart of the main Somali neighborhood. The Somali population is very courteous and peaceful. Many of them are cab drivers and interact with the native American population on a regular basis. I am very non-PC, so if the truth were otherwise I would just say so.

I think that you are confusing regular people with warlords and pirates. On the other hand, years ago I had to ward off several black American gang-bangers with a firearm in self-defense (the only time that I have ever had to use the threat of a firearm in self-defense). Being armed was the only thing that kept me from harm. So, my reality is the same as the documentary that I cited.

Safe to say everyone has had different experiences with Somalians.

I’ve had pleasant experiences with them but several girls I’ve dated who are from Minny cannot say the same. Maybe because they were your basic Starbuck drinking white girls though.

A Nigerian dude in Bkk offered me a girl half off because I was black lol. I guess that one experience means the next Nigerian pimp will offer me the same.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

We all know the Nigerian mafiosos have made their presence felt in Japan Thailand Cambodia and China, even the 2nd cities. What about other Asian countries?

Are Vietnam, Taiwan and Indonesia full of them as well?

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"