rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

First day gaming

First day gaming

Yesterday I tried my first time gaming ever in my life and I spoke to 6 girls within 2 hours. But I spend 3 hours prior that trying to muster enough courage to talk to a woman I find attractive, but finally I managed.
I was very direct and my lines were the same:"Miss, I think you look very nice. Will you go out with me?"
2 women totally ignored me and walked right ahead. 2 other said they already had boyfriends and the other 2 said there weren't interested.
Yet I wasn't very sad as I felt I had achieved something I could never imagine myself doing.
But it felt really risky and I'm still afraid that one day a woman is gonna hit me on my head with her bag and tell me "get lost creep!"

Next week I will try again but this time instead of trying to ask them out so fast, ill try to have a normal conversation.
Anyone have more advice for me?

First day gaming

Very good. You approached girls. You are ahead of 99.98% of guys.

You are already a winner!

Go to this website and download the free e-book:

https://tomtorero.com/new/

Use this book as a structure to your approaches.

Do not go and "free style".

After perhaps 500 approaches you might consider buying from Krauser.

His material is still too advanced for you.

Quote:Quote:

But I spend 3 hours prior that trying to muster enough courage to talk to a woman I find attractive, but finally I managed.

This is normal. I spend days walking around before able to do my first approach. It took another few days before I could do my second. However the feeling you get from finally approaching is amazing.

I was very direct and my lines were the same:"Miss, I think you look very nice. Will you go out with me?"

You need structure. Read the book. It is free.

But it felt really risky and I'm still afraid that one day a woman is gonna hit me on my head with her bag and tell me "get lost creep!"

Not going to happen. I asked girls for sex in my first sentence just to see what would happen. Nothing!

Only three ways to do something: "The right way. The wrong way. Or my way. Obviously my way is best."

First day gaming

Thanks for the tips and motivation, really appreciate it.

First day gaming

Quote: (11-24-2018 12:39 PM)Hawx79 Wrote:  

Yesterday I tried my first time gaming ever in my life and I spoke to 6 girls within 2 hours. But I spend 3 hours prior that trying to muster enough courage to talk to a woman I find attractive, but finally I managed.
2 women totally ignored me and walked right ahead. 2 other said they already had boyfriends and the other 2 said there weren't interested.
Yet I wasn't very sad as I felt I had achieved something I could never imagine myself doing.

Next week I will try again but this time instead of trying to ask them out so fast, ill try to have a normal conversation.
Anyone have more advice for me?

Have you read Roosh's book "Day Bang" yet? It is great that you got in direct openers and the courage to do that. To build more confidence and practice sustaining longer conversations with girls you may find value in Roosh's "elderly opener" and ramble strategy.

Continuing to hammer direct approaches could help to build your confidence as you see the world failing to end, but direct game has a low return rate in most environments that can be discouraging. Elderly openers and ramble is a way to get confident playing with the kittens by playing with the kittens.

First day gaming

Indirect openers be good if your anxiety prevents you from opening direct.

During daygame direct is the way to go.

The model to follow is the London Daygame Model. Called this way because the guys who developed it all came from London. Torero, Krauser, Yad and Sasha all follow a variation of it.

The best material by far on daygame comes from Krauser (krauserpua.com).

Only three ways to do something: "The right way. The wrong way. Or my way. Obviously my way is best."

First day gaming

Every journey begins with the first step.

There are times I wish I could have done some things differently in game coming up, but my experiences outside of game have shaped my game journey in personal ways I can't regret too much about.

Anyway, game can be very challenging, but if you can find the fun in it (took me years since I started as a hardcore newbie) it can be very rewarding (not just for bang, but the process itself).

I was once in your shoes, but am in a further/different place now.

It can be done, despite what negative voices say. Good luck bro

Surgically precise game is best game.

-Surgeon

First day gaming

Quote: (11-27-2018 04:03 AM)BadBoyGamer Wrote:  

The model to follow is the London Daygame Model. Called this way because the guys who developed it all came from London. Torero, Krauser, Yad and Sasha all follow a variation of it.

Just be careful not to do direct in venues like malls as they attract security and white knighting.

"The unexamined life is not worth living." - Socrates

First day gaming

Dude, you have to talk to them first. Like, conversation, unless you dress like a pimp, then you can ask them right off the bat if they will 'go out with you'. Or look like Tom Cruise, etc).

I just had a ''girl approach me'', I did a funny line, and she wizzed off. Like, Wow, YOU approached me.

Its all a leaning game. Get the book(s) Id probably get both, I got Day bang and am already learing from my weird encounters, Im sort of a natural night-gamer, day is DIFFERENT!

First day gaming

Asking her out in first sentence isn´t good idea. I personally don´t like indirect game in sense of asking for pet store or whatever. I always tell I approach her, because I really like her, but then I don´t follow any scripts. If she doesn´t totally cut me off at the beginning, I can ask where´s she going at the moment and once she answers, I have plenty of stuff to talk about. But asking for number or going out should be at the end of conversation.

"Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people."

First day gaming

I approached again today for the second time and it went slightly more smooth. This time I started giving them a compliment too but after that I asked there names and introduced myself and gave handshake, then asked if I could offer them a coffee. I think I asked about 8 women this time, 2 in the big mall and the others in city center and I got only 1 phone number but all of them wanted to end the conversation with me usually after saying "thank you"!
I usually approach from the side as I don't want to come over as intimidating, maybe I should just do it in front next time and see if that will make a difference.

First day gaming

Dude, seriously, buy Daybang, its $13.00.

Where are you from? What type of girls are you approaching?

First day gaming

I don't think I need to buy that because I'm already started watching many video's of expert dating coaches on YouTube like Tom Tomero, Natural Lifestyles, Chris Murphy and PUA unfield just to name but a few.

I live in a town in the south Netherlands and for day gaming I go to the big cities around me like Rotterdam and plan soon to go Tilburg and Antwerp in Belgium as well.
The women I talk to are usually Dutch but sometimes I come across Polish and even Russian women! I absolutely love east European women, they are much nicer and more receptive to compliments then Dutch woman are.
I'm 39 and try to talk to women around 28 but I have a bad judgment of how old women could be and I usually hit on girls 22-25 more then often that I would like.

First day gaming

Ok, Dude, I got a phone number and almost kissed a Russian woman (not a girl) in like 2 minutes, yes very receptive because they are in a foreign country. Its like cheating. Shouldnt be that difficult to get foreign chicks out on a date. I overcame my older truck (nice but older) balding head with wacky hair, etc. and she called me back, (texted) they will often text as they can understand foreign language but not speak it as well. Stick with foreign for now. My Op

First day gaming

Yea but I don't know on the street which woman is foreign and who is not. And I'm not looking for quickie but a serious relationship.

First day gaming

Ok, yea, mine was random, but for some reason I approached her, no idea why, I just had to.

Well, if there is a Meetup second language thing you could try to attend that look at names, Nadia or whatever you might see foreign girls. No idea how to find them, if anyone else has ops on that.... please.......
Polish girls will look a bit different, maybe wider faces, google Polish girls and study that. Foreigners are pretty rare here.

First day gaming

I am Dutch and living in Amsterdam. If you be interested we can meetup some time. Approaching with a wing might be useful.

First day gaming

Thanks for your offer but i prefer to do it on my own.

First day gaming

Quote: (11-27-2018 05:57 AM)Philosopher Wrote:  

Quote: (11-27-2018 04:03 AM)BadBoyGamer Wrote:  

Just be careful not to do direct in venues like malls as they attract security and white knighting.

If you're doing it that obviously you're not doing it right. The only bit that could possibly attract unwanted attention is the stop, but you can even avoid that by modifying it slightly or just calling her from the side. Of course, if it's quiet people will notice but 1) Most people don't have the guts to do daygame in front of others and 2) Malls are barely ever quiet and most people are just walking around not noticing anything else going on.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

First day gaming

We do not really have malls in our country.

And in my city (Amsterdam) you can get away with pretty much anything.

You can almost steal a bike right in front of police station, while smoking a joint and having a huge dildo attached to forehead. Nobody be blinking an eye.

First day gaming

OP As someone who also fallowed a DayGame Journey later in his life, there's 2 key points I would advice you to Fallow: 1) To absolutely buy Game litterature. There's so much that you don't know... it's insane! Reading a book from the London Daygame guys is equivalent to 500 approaches MINIMUM. Dead Serious.

2) You have a BadBoyGamer offering to help you out with your journey... take it. Listen I don't want to go all Psycho Banle on you... but there's a reason why you're undertaking your Journey this late! DayGame is a tool... to make you a better person all around... and part of that is making friends with people who are in your corner. A fellow DayGamer is EXACTLY that! Just watch him go the first couple of times if really anxious.

If meeting up is still too much... at least devour Game litterature incessantly! Doing this on your own would be the equivalent of walking 5 Hours everyday to go to work!

First day gaming

Yea, I'm getting more of the Game books because they help round out my issues, Im seeing stuff that would take months to learn and that means months of making mistakes which means years for me.

Really, if you are approaching like you do, you aren't going to get anywhere. Blah Blah Blah, I would buy both books Im halfway through DayBang and already I have to take notes and ''tighten'' up my game, and now I know why.
I have 2 posts or so about issues with girls and Im guessing what is in Daybang may address these issues, I've asked here about my issues and basically got no good replies. Roosh's book covers (probably) my issues with day-game and then tells what happens afterward which really helps. Blah Blah Blah...

Really, buy the E-books, you sound like a total newbie and it will save you massive amounts of time.

quite frankly I'm not sure I would be ready to deal with this whole day issue for a month. Read, take some notes, practice, improvise when opportunity arises, or just PRACTICE the moves on random women.

And I can get multiple IOI's when I go out on average, not a newbie, but IOI's are not dates, etc.....

No way your gonna learn this on youtube.

First day gaming

I went day gaming again for the third time in a city of 200.000, is this big enough for day gaming?
I spend almost 2 hours walking around in and near the city center, I talked to 5 women only as I didn't see enough women I felt attracted too.
They all rejected me, but a few really smiled and enjoyed my compliments. I did really well and everything by the book according to Tom Torero's way. But I feel the only reason they rejected me was because of my looks [Image: sad.gif] Perhaps I should just stop it as I feel no matter how good I approach women and how well I speak to them, they just don't feel attracted to me because of my looks. I feel really disheartened.

First day gaming

is this big enough for day gaming?

Yes. At this rate the size of city does not matter much. Only when you are approaching hundreds of girls in shorter time periods it matters. When you only do few approaches you can just go to neighbouring town for anonymity. Or if home city is large enough, just go there.

I spend almost 2 hours walking around in and near the city center,

Try doing some "warm up sets". Just ask girls for directions to nearest cash machine, church, whatever and then walk away. You can even make it into a game for yourself. Go on a "city tour" and ask for interesting hotspots. Or get lost on purpose.

I talked to 5 women only as I didn't see enough women I felt attracted too.

This is an excuse you tell yourself in order to not to approach. Other excuses can include; wearing headphones, walking too fast, looking busy, wearing a blue coat while your favorite color is red, etc. The mind will conjure up thousands upon thousands of excuses.

Another excuse could be town size. It is easy to tell yourself to not approach because your town or neighbouring towns are too small.

They all rejected me, but a few really smiled and enjoyed my compliments. I did really well and everything by the book according to Tom Torero's way.

Excellent. It takes practice and you get better at it with time.

But I feel the only reason they rejected me was because of my looks

Not every girl is going to be interested.

Besides in the beginning, for at least first 100 appraoches, you should assume nothing be happening. Your focus should be on your actions and your actions alone. Whatever the girl does or says is irrelevant. Just the act of approaching and being able to speak can be considered a big accomplishment. The details come later.

First day gaming

@BadBoyGamer Thanks for your insights and advice, but I am honestly not making an excuse, I really didn't see much women I felt worth approaching and talking to. We simply don't have as many hotties here like east European countries have, at least this is my personal opinion. I actually approached a few women who were wearing headphones and walking fast that I needed to run a little to catch up to them.

I live in a small city of 40.000 and want to avoid people recognizing me for "that guy who approaches women"! Don't shit in your backyard as one couch said!

I see that some women are seriously amazed when I go up to them trying to talk to them instantly. While some are just bitchy and tell me they need to be somewhere while there parents or boyfriend are waiting them!

First day gaming

But there are a few things I struggle with.
Should I approach a woman I find attractive who is with her non attractive friend?
Is it advisable to approach a woman who walks towards me instantly or should I always let her pass me by and then running back towards her and front stopping her?
Sometimes a woman I like instantly comes in front of me around a corner and within a second she passed me by. It feels kinda wrong to run after her and tell her she looks very nice after only seeing her a second.