rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women fighting with each other

Quote:[/url]

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/BlckFridayFight/status/670295271159570432]

Australia – Brisbane Bride-To-Be Had One Night Stand With Father-In-Law
Australians are eager to find out who is the young woman who posted a story on the popular ‘Kidspot‘ in which she reveals that weeks before getting married, she suddenly realized she had once lived through a one night stand with her new father-in-law.

The unidentified woman says she always had a soft spot for older men and even struggled with a sort of father complex. Her own dad was never there when she grew up. Because of that lack, she searched in her amorous relationships for a father figure. She also fell physically for men with "the face of a newsreader" or "greying hair."

For years she shared the sheets with older men for short-lived romances, until she found the love of her life through a dating app. Surprisingly, Tony was as old as she was.

Brisbane

The two had a lot of memories from the 80s and 90s in the Australian city of Brisbane in common.

They also had common acquaintances. "For the first time I dated someone of my age and I enjoyed it", she says.

And then it was time to get to know Tony's parents. They were separated when Tony was still in elementary school. She first met his mom Diane.

His father Martin, who according to Tony was "a bit of a free spirit", was sailing around in the Caribbean with his much younger girlfriend, Marnie. She did get to see pictures of Martin, but she didn’t recall him immediately.

Secret

Tony then asked her hand in marriage and she said yes.

Martin and Marnie sailed back to Australia for the wedding. "My father has this thing for younger ladies," Tony warned. "I laughed it off and did not think about it until Martin and Marnie knocked on our door a few weeks before the wedding. There he stood, the guy with whom I had a night stand a few years ago. I knew him as Marty, and I knew immediately that it was him."

The pieces of the puzzle feel into place. She remembered how she got drunk with Martin and ended up in bed with him. And how she had slipped away from his apartment in the morning so she would not have to give him her number.

She saw that Martin had also recognized her.

Lunch

Four years on, and neither of them has ever discussed their one night stand.

Martin and Marnie sailed off just after the wedding. "Every year they come back home and I have to put on a polite smile during a lunch or two. But that is only a small price for our secret. My lips are permanently sealed. "

Source:

news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/marriage/woman-reveals-shocking-moment-she-found-out-she-had-onenight-stand-with-her-fatherinlaw/news-story/e918724e24d9d7a11d2cdf18bd56bd9a

Keep it classy, ladies!

Anyway, wrong section. Doesn't have anything to do with politics.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Thoughts :

Seeing girls fighting makes me angry and sad.

Seeing white girls fighting makes me angrier and sadder.

It's almost always black girls fighting.

When black girls fight I don't feel much. It's like watching insects crawling over each other.

Why do niggers watching always go "Oooh...oooh...oooh!" when watching girls fight, or when watching any ridiculous, degenerate spectacle?

How would girls fight if they all had really short hair?

Girls can't fight. They look stupid.

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/

[Image: giphy.gif]

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Quote: (11-24-2018 03:48 PM)Vladimir Poontang Wrote:  

When black girls fight I don't feel much. It's like watching insects crawling over each other.

Why do niggers watching always go "Oooh...oooh...oooh!" when watching girls fight, or when watching any ridiculous, degenerate spectacle?

7-day suspension.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

There are plenty of White women in those videos. Not fair to pull out "Diversity is our Strength" when that's the case. Simpler theory: people are going utterly mad.

In one of those videos, a """"""""woman""""""" yanked a box of whatever, from the hands of a CHILD!!!!

I wonder what the hell goes on in people's heads to behave like this! Absolutely surreal. The Modern World was a mistake. Prosperity was a mistake. You can fill your deficiences with walls of luxury but inside most will become rotten to the core.

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

One credit you have to give to black women, at least they know how to scrap. Every other race of women shoot their mouths off saying "I'm just as strong as the boys." Honey, we know you are full of shit. But it seems every black woman seems to fight better than the soy boys.

I avoided the craziness and shopped online.

Got some Adidas Ultra Boost running shoes for under $100

Quote: (11-24-2018 04:31 PM)Aurini Wrote:  

There are plenty of White women in those videos. Not fair to pull out "Diversity is our Strength" when that's the case. Simpler theory: people are going utterly mad.

The U.S. is a mental asylum

How can she slap?

Black Friday is a form of cultural subvertion. Both on it's own right and as a distraction form (or substitute of) Thanksgiving.

It's like replacing a day of Gratitude with a day of entitlement.

Why do companies are ok with giving away products on low prices at this day? Because they know it helps to groom consumerism and will pay back.

Hard to imagine what atrocities they would commit if the stakes were higher; shortage of food and water for instance.

Quote: (11-24-2018 06:29 PM)Soy Jooce Wrote:  

I'm trying to get the hell out of here. Miami is better than 99% of the U.S. because of the heavy Cuban/Latin/South American and Caribbean influence. NYC is a mixed bag, because of the transplants from other regions of the U.S. to poison the culture.

One of the Gracies breaks down a Walmart fight.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Mhm....just ethnic women. Maybe race = IQ? no?

Quote: (11-25-2018 12:35 PM)Chiosboy90 Wrote:  

Mhm....just ethnic women. Maybe race = IQ? no?

Did you miss the three of the seven videos that clearly show White women fighting in the OP? Or is it because White women doing dumb shit are only in 42% of the videos linked that it's somehow better...that's some next level White Knighting.

Aside: I love these types of threads because they make it easy for me to realize who should be on my ignore list.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

It s time for secession really. Our own state without this degeneracy. Normal black people welcome

Sorority in action. It must be the patriarchy's fault.

Quote: (11-25-2018 12:11 PM)Soy Jooce Wrote:  

I'm trying to get the hell out of here. Miami is better than 99% of the U.S. because of the heavy Cuban/Latin/South American and Caribbean influence. NYC is a mixed bag, because of the transplants from other regions of the U.S. to poison the culture.

Well, those Latinas are probably even MORE likely to maul each other for an iPhone than the average American woman.

Why isn't this Vladimir Poontang character fully banned? Some non-white posters have written stuff that is much lighter then what he said concerning race but they got banned almost immediately.

Depends on warning level.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

That comment from Vladimir Poontang is completely out of order and is the type of thing that has caused some of the best posters here to only post within the black men's game thread.

Quote: (11-25-2018 12:11 PM)Soy Jooce Wrote:  

I'm trying to get the hell out of here. Miami is better than 99% of the U.S. because of the heavy Cuban/Latin/South American and Caribbean influence.

Either youve never been to Miami or youve never been anywhere else

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell