rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fag Hags

Fag Hags

What are your general thoughts about this kind of woman? I generally label them that when one of their top friends they hang out with the most is a homo. I can't take them seriously. I would think they're perpetually single after taking advice on dating from their gay guy friend. Then add some of the horrible advice they receive from their pack of perpetually single girlfriends. What have been your experiences with these girls?

Fag Hags

In some fields, namely the arts, it's so dominated by gay men that women really don't have a chance to meet anything else. And most people make their friends at work.

A lot of women bend and mold their personality to the men in their life. They're basically mirrors. For fag hags, this means they're full of gay propaganda when you meet them, because they're surrounded by gay men lecturing them all day about gaydom.

Keep your beliefs hidden until you've satisfied yourself with her several times. Then after she's invested slowly drip small bits of yourself. She'll agree with everything you say just to keep having a man in her life that isn't gay and actually treats her like a full woman. After a few weeks she'll have rejected all her gay brainwash programming, and the gay friends will have long left the theater of their mind. (But the one's at her job will still hang around)

Most of the initial resistance is of the "Me? You really mean me?" type. They're really that gormless, and the gay men in their lives have been treating them like sexless drones for so long they believe it.

You basically have to bully your way in, but they're used to that because their gay friends bully them all the time.

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Fag Hags

If you date hot women in large cities on either coast of the US, most likely they have gay friends, male and/or female. Just treat the gay friends like you would warpig friends, and game normally.

I wouldn't worry too much about "propaganda" or "agendas".