rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

2 or 3 day Detox with Cold Pressed Juice
or 3 day Detox with Cold Pressed Juice
Has anyone tried it?

I have never done a juice fast but i want to try a 2 day fast in a couple of weeks to get me started.

Can anyone share their experience with juice fasting. I'm definitely not up for trying a water fast yet.

Does juice fasting really cleanse your body for toxins and possible to help keep arteries clean?

Cheers!
How bad is your diet that you think a juice cleanse will fix it?

Try cutting out the trash food, booze, soft drinks and junk food for a month.
Eat whole basic foods you prepare yourself and drink plenty of water.

After a month you will feel 1000% better.
Quote: (11-06-2018 04:30 AM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

Hi!
I don't eat red meats or fried foods, but I do drink a fair amount of coffee and softdrinks. Also, I eat more sweets than i should lately. My body fat is also too high. I'm trying to cut my body fat.

I have all of my food delivered by a meal delivery service that cooks healthy food.

I probably have a lot of caffeine and toxins in my body.

But I'm also eating some take out food. Usually, Thai food like Pad Thai with Tofu or Curry with Seafood and rice. Or, sometimes, 2 pizzas at California Pizza Kitchen. And sometimes I'll order Mexican food, such as Chicken Tacos or Nachos with Cheese.

My G.F. makes me Turkey Tacos, Shrimp Stir Fry, and other recipes that I consider to be relatively helathy.

You don't think that the Juice Cleanse has Value?
Quote: (11-06-2018 04:30 AM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

I think cooking the food would be a great idea, actually. And yes, I also want to give up the softdrinks and coffee and stick with Cold Pressed Juices, herbal teas and water.

But the stuff I order is pretty healthy, usually it's Vegetarian or Low Carb witout Redmeat, or Ketogenic style food