rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Article: "The Woman Sleeping With One Colleague While Pursuing Another"

I found this interesting.

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2011/10/the...ne_co.html

I wish I could remember the exact details, but in 2002 or 2003 there was a murder/suicide that grew out of this. An insurance company that was in the World Trade Center on 9/11 moved employees that survived the attacks uptown to offices near Times Square. Apparently, an upper-management type, and one of those corporate climbing chicks were fucking, and she of course secured a promotion from him. He left his wife for her, and asked her to move in with him. She said no, and basically broke up with him after he destroyed his family to be with her. In the new offices, she took up with ANOTHER dude in the office, right in front of him, and both of them had to report to him. They rubbed his face in it EVERY DAY. Early one morning, I'm walking from to the subway to my job a block away, and I see police cars coming from all directions, against traffic and everything. Cops on foot are running past me. It turns out this guy brought a gym bag full of guns to work with him, called them both in for a meeting first thing in the morning, and shot them both. Him in the head, then he unloaded a clip in her, hitting her several times. Then he turned the gun on himself. She apparently had moved up the ladder in the company simply by fucking whoever she needed to to advance, but this guy was so pitiful that he fell in love. Then he suffered the humiliation of watching her fuck another dude that didn't even out-rank him!

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."