rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hotel Bar Game

Hotel Bar Game

I live in a big US city . I am thinking of hopping the fancy hotel bars during the week days to pick chicks who are on business trips .
I am thinking of going there Tuesday and/or Wednesday.

Do you guys have any experience with this ?
Does it worth it or the sample size is small ?

Hotel Bar Game

This is something I've been meaning to start doing as well. I've yet to actually close a bang from a hotel bar though. Hitting up hotel bars that are near the airport is a good place to start as there tends to be a lot of them concentrated in a small area. If one venue is a dud just bounce to another.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Hotel Bar Game

Yes I am debating myself about it .
Should I hit the ones closer to the airport or the ones in downtown .

Hotel Bar Game

Timing .
I am thinking around dinner time 6-9 pm .

Hotel Bar Game

Quote: (10-31-2018 12:26 PM)Anchor Man Wrote:  

Timing .
I am thinking around dinner time 6-9 pm .

I'd go later on. Around ten or eleven. The vibe you want is the lounge, not club. You want to catch a business bitch after a conference or whatever she's in town for. She's been around boring industry guys all day / week so keep that in mind.

If you're flying solo I would suggest always sitting at the bar.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Hotel Bar Game

Would you think she will be up on the bar “ that late” in a week day ?
Yeah I will go solo

Hotel Bar Game

Quote: (10-31-2018 12:42 PM)Anchor Man Wrote:  

Would you think she will be up on the bar “ that late” in a week day ?

If she is, that means she's looking for dick.

-Wonitis

Hotel Bar Game

Good point

Hotel Bar Game

Also try ... for lack of a better descriptor ... Steakhouse bars, late-dinner (9-11pm).

Similar vibe in that office lady's client meeting went on allll dayyyy and she's going to enjoy a nice meal in a safe, cushy, ambience where she can feel comfortable eating alone (something many women complain about at "normal" restaurants and bars).

She might be a workaholic, loner local. Or she may be a business traveler (pick your neighborhood / proximity wisely).

In my mid-20s I would work from home, sometimes late, and then places like the above were the best option for a warm, higher-end meal still cooking past 10pm. Several times, met some surprisingly hot (yet slightly older, late 30s / early 40s) broads.

Crucial at such places is that the bartenders (at least in NY) are Old School, conversationally-gifted types who know just how to get a vibe going.

It's easy to just weigh in with a funny remark, as at this point the bar and bar-seating area are sparse. Even if your target is not at the bar, but at a small table near it (often the bar is a separate room at older steakhouses), you'll be able to engage her.

Hotel bars sometimes have a similar vibe, what with friendlier bartenders used to solo folks, and possibly later kitchen hours (which gives some women the excuse to be at the bar this late in the first place).

Hotel Bar Game

Thanks .
Let me add to this . I am trying to figure out where international flight attendants stay eg KLM, Air France,... etc .
In my city , I know they don’t stay near the airport because I saw the bus taking them towards downtown. Which hotel is still mystery for me

Hotel Bar Game

Quote: (10-31-2018 12:22 PM)Rhyme or Reason Wrote:  

This is something I've been meaning to start doing as well. I've yet to actually close a bang from a hotel bar though. Hitting up hotel bars that are near the airport is a good place to start as there tends to be a lot of them concentrated in a small area. If one venue is a dud just bounce to another.

RoR, if you’re talking about the airport I think you’re talking about, would love to see some info if you get this ball rolling.

Hotel Bar Game

^ Yeah it is. I can pm you the name of a good spot if you'd like.

Also OP if you want to get real crazy, look up what conventions are coming up in your area and plan your hotel bar tour accordingly.

-Wonitis

Hotel Bar Game

Yes. I will do .

Hotel Bar Game

Hi but what do you think the ROI would be ?
Because I am thinking you can hit on only one girl per venue .

Hotel Bar Game

Quote: (10-31-2018 04:06 PM)Anchor Man Wrote:  

Hi but what do you think the ROI would be ?
Because I am thinking you can hit on only one girl per venue .

Try it out and let us know how it goes.

-Wonitis

Hotel Bar Game

My experience traveling for work is that attractive women traveling on business generally don’t roll solo, so it’s a needle in a haystack trying to find one. You might have more luck if it’s a cool boutique hotel but probably better off taking an Uber to your local meat market

Hotel Bar Game

The hotels near convention areas are better than the airport. Usually folks who stay out at the airport do so because they are short on time in catching their flight. The people in town are usually a little more bored or have more time to kill.

See if your city has a visitors and convention bureau, and check to see who will be coming to town. Also check your hotel's calendar; this usually isn't on their website but sometimes the hotel signage will say something like Welcome to XYZ, Inc. annual sales meeting. The dental assistant convention is not to be missed. The big corporate conventions generally are not good, but if your city has any sort of merchandise mart or trade shows those can be very good.

Another tip is to keep a journal. I tried the Hilton downtown on Tuesday night at 10. dead. Whole foods at 7 pm on Thursday - yoga class just ended, milfs galore. Over time this information compounds if you write it down.

Hotel Bar Game

Hotels where Conferences are held regular, that have lobby bars, about 8-10pm

Look for the solo chicks doing an awkward scan looking for adventure.

Thank me later.

Hotel Bar Game

A question I've been wondering about (Was going to start a thread on this) is meeting flight attendants post flight in hotel bars or hotels. Is that feasible? Or people coming for an event in the hotel or something similar?

Hotel Bar Game

Business women attending conference or coming for business is so feasible ( I think so )

For Flight attendants , I think you should target the international ones as They stay a day or two on the city before heading back . But she has the whole crew with her .

What I am planning to do is taking my laptop with me to get some work done or take a book with me . Iif i didn’t find any one to hook up , I haven’t waste so much time .

I have a coworker he travel a lot . He was telling he hooked up a lot in hotel bars .

A trick he gave it to me is to wear wedding ring :
1- pre selection
2- Married woman will feel comfortable as she knows that you have a life too abd you wouldn’t bother her calling and texting

Hotel Bar Game

As someone who travels 2 weeks a month for work, I can tell you without question the majority of bangs I've had since early 2017 have been women staying in hotels traveling for work Mon-Wed nights in Tier 1 or Tier 2 cities (think NY, LA for Tier 1 and Atlanta, Denver Tier 2). On the other end, hanging in an upscale hotel bar Thursday or Friday night has potential as well. I've been most successful those nights with a wingman, as most women are in groups, or in town for the weekend.

Hotel Bar Game

I was in Dallas, TX for a work . I stayed at Hilton over there .Guess what ! There was a conference for make-up company at the hotel. It was a pussy paradise . Completely worth it .

Hotel Bar Game

Quote: (11-16-2018 06:24 PM)Anchor Man Wrote:  

I was in Dallas, TX for a work . I stayed at Hilton over there .Guess what ! There was a conference for make-up company at the hotel. It was a pussy paradise . Completely worth it .

A friend put me on to this...

We planned a trip to Vegas this year after checking out this convention calendar.It showed us what else was going on that week, and where. As you sift through, you get an idea of the companies/trade shows/etc that will bring the best talent to town.

Hotel Bar Game

^^^treypound,

American Youth Cheer convention will be a MILF smokeshow but the logistics of that one is difficult.

Hotel Bar Game

Quote: (11-17-2018 03:01 AM)treypound Wrote:  

Quote: (11-16-2018 06:24 PM)Anchor Man Wrote:  

A friend put me on to this...

We planned a trip to Vegas this year after checking out this convention calendar.It showed us what else was going on that week, and where. As you sift through, you get an idea of the companies/trade shows/etc that will bring the best talent to town.

Looks like a LV trip next Fall will go down.