rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Takeaway

Takeaway

This is a sales strategy but some ppl use it in dating too .
So if you are setting a date with girl and she gives wishy washy answer like “ Yeah but I need to check “

The takeaway strategy is to withdraw the offer by saying something like this “
I’d love to see but my schedule gets fill up quickly . If you are not sure about your schedule, let’s do another time “

Then she will either confirm or you saved yourself a flake .

What do you think guys ?

Takeaway

How about just saying "Let me know by tomorrow, i have a tight schedule. If you don't get back i will assume you're not interested". If she doesn't get back, you've saved yourself a flake, also you've saved yourself the hassle of "asking her to do another time".

If she really is interested she will take up on your limited offer. Sounds more like abundance to me, like you're independent of the outcome of her answer. You're letting her take the next step within 24 hours.

Takeaway

Thanks ,
But for me , using your method , if she didn’t confirm then you can’t re engage her later.
I am more on the persistence side .

Takeaway

Quote: (10-23-2018 11:42 AM)Mizo1234 Wrote:  

So if you are setting a date with girl and she gives wishy washy answer like “ Yeah but I need to check “

I’d love to see but my schedule gets fill up quickly . If you are not sure about your schedule, let’s do another time “

What do you think guys ?
I would imagine the effectiveness of that sales strategy is contingent on the value(perceived), acclaim, demand for the poduct, and ect.

Unless she perceives you as high-value, I don't think withholding your offer is going to do you any favors, besides possibly making you appear a little desperate in her eyes.

Takeaway

Quote: (10-23-2018 02:26 PM)JonVonstroke Wrote:  

Quote: (10-23-2018 11:42 AM)Mizo1234 Wrote:  

What do you think guys ?
I would imagine the effectiveness of that sales strategy is contingent on the value(perceived), acclaim, demand for the poduct, and ect.

Unless she perceives you as high-value, I don't think withholding your offer is going to do you any favors, besides possibly making you appear a little desperate in her eyes.

Withholding the offer serves two thing :
1-If her interest is above 50% and she thinks she can jerk you around . She knows now she should act fast or never going to happen

2-If she never intended to go out with you, you saved yourself a flake as she did not commit .

Actually, it is not needy at all . It communicates " hey, I am not going to wait around waiting on you till you make up your mind "

Those are my thoughts . I am willing to hear other ppl opinions