rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cristiano Ronaldo

Cristiano Ronaldo

Hey fellas, what do you make of the Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegations?

I am torn because

a) I love the guy, and for anyone passionate about soccer it would be a damn tragedy to see him #metoo'd and brought down Harvey style.

b) the allegations, if true, are pretty fucked up.

c) I keep flopping between thinking that it's a cash-grab but also that there are some tangible elements that make it very "real" (the pay-off, the report to the cops, the legitimacy of the chick pressing charges)

It also raises an interesting question: is it even possible to anally rape a girl without getting extremely violent and aggressive? serious question.

those of us who have gone up the ass know that the girl has to be pretty much 100% into it, both physically and mentally. and you have to be fully erect to go in there. apparently she said "no" and he went in anyway. but was it a giggly, "we prob shouldn't do this" kind of no? because those can be part of a sexual act.

curious to know what you think

Cristiano Ronaldo

My thoughts on the matter be like
This

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Cristiano Ronaldo

Soccer is a peasant sport for skinny kids.

Real men play football, rugby, hockey, or fight MMA.

Cristiano Ronaldo

didn't see that thread!! agree with many of the posts- especially the one about the jews lol

Quote: (10-20-2018 12:01 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

My thoughts on the matter be like
This

Cristiano Ronaldo

Quote: (10-20-2018 11:56 AM)Harryhonolulu Wrote:  

Hey fellas, what do you make of the Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegations?

I am torn because

a) I love the guy, and for anyone passionate about soccer it would be a damn tragedy to see him #metoo'd and brought down Harvey style.

b) the allegations, if true, are pretty fucked up.

c) I keep flopping between thinking that it's a cash-grab but also that there are some tangible elements that make it very "real" (the pay-off, the report to the cops, the legitimacy of the chick pressing charges)

It also raises an interesting question: is it even possible to anally rape a girl without getting extremely violent and aggressive? serious question.

those of us who have gone up the ass know that the girl has to be pretty much 100% into it, both physically and mentally. and you have to be fully erect to go in there. apparently she said "no" and he went in anyway. but was it a giggly, "we prob shouldn't do this" kind of no? because those can be part of a sexual act.

curious to know what you think
An obvious cash-grab.
Ronaldo does not need to resort to "raping" women unlike Harvey Weinsten( a lot of his accusations are questionable).

He is one of the greatest footballers in history and arguably the most marketable player ever. Additionally, he is 6"2 and chiseled - the male equivalent of a 10/10 guy.

The woman he 'allegedly' raped is like an 8 at best(that is me being generous): https://www.google.com/search?q=kathryn+...RcP3Ytn-M:

You can't rape a woman without excessive force. A report surfacing about a woman raping Ronaldo is more believable than this shit.

This is just another case of a bitter and depreciating over 35 year old thot that's sour because no self-respecting man will take her seriously(notice her thousand-cock stare).

Cristiano Ronaldo

I think she’s just in it for the money and there was no actual rape going on. She is looking for a million dollars here. Note that she isn’t filing criminal charges, just a lawsuit for “damages”

Sure it’s possible he fucked her in the ass with no lube and she didn’t like it and it hurt and the sex was bad. Bad sex isn’t rape

Cristiano Ronaldo

Dupe.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.