rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What should I do ?

What should I do ?

Hi

so, I'm 25 and never had a girlfriend
my goal is to be able to easily have nice relationships with girls, be able to have sex, and be able to easily get a girlfriend

I tried online game in Lima, Peru. With tinder gold and boosts ... It's easy for me to get numbers but most girls are so hesitant to go on a real date, it gets very boring. I only saw one and surprise, she was fat.

So I'm dropping online game for now.
I don't like nightgame. I hate going to clubs and bars.
I have no friend right now and have no interest of getting some.

I only see daygame left, but when I try it I do nothing more then walking a few hours without having the balls to do any approach.

If you have some advices feel free to post them [Image: smile.gif]

What should I do ?

1. Use the search function and also click new posts. This forum has a plethora of knowledge.

2. Go to Roosh's website and when it prompts you enter your email for his free book, "Best of Roosh Volume 1". That book has the best advice on basics and knowledge to game and how women want men to act.

3. For your approach anxiety, map out a plan to do 100 approaches. You will get rejected and humiliated in the process but will also gain immense knowledge on how to handle those situations and what you want out of a woman.

Quote: (04-21-2014 04:47 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  
On the cool, she probably had at least one too many tortiillas, but the tetas was mas gorda, comprenede?

What should I do ?

knkokpl[;]

What should I do ?

Quote: (08-28-2018 03:18 PM)shakra Wrote:  

Hi

so, I'm 25 and never had a girlfriend
my goal is to be able to easily have nice relationships with girls, be able to have sex, and be able to easily get a girlfriend

I tried online game in Lima, Peru. With tinder gold and boosts ... It's easy for me to get numbers but most girls are so hesitant to go on a real date, it gets very boring. I only saw one and surprise, she was fat.

So I'm dropping online game for now.
I don't like nightgame. I hate going to clubs and bars.
I have no friend right now and have no interest of getting some.

I only see daygame left, but when I try it I do nothing more then walking a few hours without having the balls to do any approach.

If you have some advices feel free to post them [Image: smile.gif]

personally i think it will very hard for you without any friends. maybe with your level of shyness social cirlce game is the best option. is there a major reason you don't or can't gain friendships at the moment?

What should I do ?

You need to do day game. The first approach is the hardest. After the first few approaches, it will get much easier.

Day game seems to have many advantages for a beginner, so it's what I do. You don't need to get pictures to use for an online dating profile. You don't have to go to loud night venues, where you compete with other guys and struggle to get a girl's attention. And, you don't need any friends. You approach a girl, and it's just you and her in a little social bubble. If you date a girl a few times, and if she thinks about becoming your girlfriend, she'll ask about your social life. But, if you have enough game and personality to get to that point, she'll be impressed by you anyway.

It took me a few months to build up the nerve to approach a girl for the first time. But as soon as I did, I was hooked. That approach didn't go anywhere, but simply doing it made me feel immensely more confident.

My fear of approaching has diminished with experience. I also discovered that being rejected by a girl whom I just approached is painless. Since I began approaching, I have experienced some great pain during my learning process. But all of that was caused by screwing up opportunities with girls who wanted me.

What should I do ?

Quote: (09-15-2018 04:11 PM)discipulus Wrote:  

personally i think it will very hard for you without any friends. maybe with your level of shyness social cirlce game is the best option. is there a major reason you don't or can't gain friendships at the moment?

I have no friends not because of shyness, I literally feel no interest of getting some. I live in hotels and hostels and could make some disposable "friends" relatively easily.
I've no problem with that.

Quote:discipulus Wrote:

It took me a few months to build up the nerve to approach a girl for the first time.
Thanks, because I often walk in the street trying to approaches, but I just end up walking a few hours without daring anything.
I fear to be cringy and get humiliated.

About one year ago, after walking hours and hours in the street I finally told a girl "hi, I just wanted to tell that you look nice", then next my brain freezed I wasn't able to say anything more. Hight level cringe [Image: confused.gif] . She said thanks you, waited a few second to see if my brain would unfreeze, then said bye.
It didn't really made me feel immensely more confident [Image: dodgy.gif]

What should I do ?

Quote: (09-18-2018 08:57 PM)shakra Wrote:  

Quote: (09-15-2018 04:11 PM)discipulus Wrote:  

I have no friends not because of shyness, I literally feel no interest of getting some. I live in hotels and hostels and could make some disposable "friends" relatively easily.
I've no problem with that.

Quote:discipulus Wrote:

It took me a few months to build up the nerve to approach a girl for the first time.
Thanks, because I often walk in the street trying to approaches, but I just end up walking a few hours without daring anything.
I fear to be cringy and get humiliated.

About one year ago, after walking hours and hours in the street I finally told a girl "hi, I just wanted to tell that you look nice", then next my brain freezed I wasn't able to say anything more. Hight level cringe [Image: confused.gif] . She said thanks you, waited a few second to see if my brain would unfreeze, then said bye.
It didn't really made me feel immensely more confident [Image: dodgy.gif]

How do you expect to be able to interact with women if you don't interact with anybody else?

What do you think women think of somebody with no friends?

How do you fill your time without any friends? Is it fulfilling?

What should I do ?

Quote: (09-18-2018 09:19 PM)Gotti Wrote:  

How do you expect to be able to interact with women if you don't interact with anybody else?
By interacting with women. I have daily small interactions with people, I'm not an hermit.
Of course I had friends in my life, a lot at some points. It never really helped me to get women.

I don't think much about it. I don't want to force myself to do things that doesn't interest me (having friends).

Personal projects (money, spirituality), sport
Very fulfilling for me

What should I do ?

Before you do anything you should try and make sure that your life is on a good level! But since you're here and an alpha male you're doing fine. Also you should try tinder and other mobile devices they're easier in some cases.

What should I do ?

Focus on yourself first find inner peace

What should I do ?

Quote: (09-18-2018 10:44 PM)shakra Wrote:  

By interacting with women. I have daily small interactions with people, I'm not an hermit.
Of course I had friends in my life, a lot at some points. It never really helped me to get women.

I don't think much about it. I don't want to force myself to do things that doesn't interest me (having friends).

Personal projects (money, spirituality), sport
Very fulfilling for me

Daily small interactions are much different than interactions with friends. If you're not having regular conversations with people, you are going to be an awkward person. There's no way around it.

If you want to be attractive to women, you need to build an attractive life. No high-value women is going to want to date a man with no friends.

I'm not trying to be an asshole I just don't think you're focusing on the root causes of your failure with women.

What should I do ?

I've dated some hot girls and gotten laid while having zero friends. Having no friends is a handicap in the long run, but it won't stop you from getting girls. In my experience, a girl doesn't ask me, "How many friends do you have?" before agreeing to a date with me. The topic doesn't come up.

In the last couple of years, daygame has been my main means of improving my social skills. I've noticed that it has helped me with other types of social interactions.

Go out and talk to girls, as soon as you work up the nerve to do it. You'll suck at first, but you'll gradually develop some conversational skills and some confidence. My situation was the same as yours, but I was a few years older. I started out as a 29-year-old virgin who had never even been on a date before, and I had no idea how to talk to girls. But, seven months after my first approach, I had sex for the first time. And, she was a very cute, very smart girl, with a great personality. It was the most fun I had in my life. You'll make a lot of progress too, if you want it badly enough.

What should I do ?

Keep pushing yourself.

Going out for day game and coming back home without any approach on your belt is ok for the first times.
Simply try again. After a few attempts you'll be able to make an approach. Then again, it's all about pushing your limits.

PS: having friends is cool, I suggest you get a couple of good ones :-)

What should I do ?

Quote: (09-19-2018 04:26 PM)Dart Wrote:  

But, seven months after my first approach, I had sex for the first time. And, she was a very cute, very smart girl, with a great personality. It was the most fun I had in my life. You'll make a lot of progress too, if you want it badly enough.
Interesting. What happened between those seven months ?

What should I do ?

Quote: (09-23-2018 11:41 AM)shakra Wrote:  

Interesting. What happened between those seven months ?

I don't know how many details you need. But, it was a gradual learning process, which it still is. I progressed from nothing to knowing how to get laid. I think the most important change was the development of my confidence in the fact that I'm desirable to women. My successes have flowed from this confidence. My failures have come in moments when I lost it.

What should I do ?

based af