rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ulaan Baatar, Mongolia

Ulaan Baatar, Mongolia

Surprisingly very cool spot for girls, though not nasty and strong in nightlife other asian cities like Bangkok or Manila, but the girls are pretier and a lot of them are liberal.

Looks: Whitest skin which I saw in east Asia, tits are also bigger and theit height.

If you go to the few places that foreigners go, then there are quite a lot of Mongolian girls there which looks for foreigners, some of them are semi-pro hookers, its like they have a normal job and would not have sex with a guy which they dont like but once in your room or even after sex they will expect some cash because you are a foreigner and probably very rich.
As I did not like that after 1 case I had, I use to say from start that I'm not paying money for sex, did that gently surely as they are quite a lot of girls which are just normal girls.

One thing that will help in scoring fast is to say to them you are a businessman which will stay there for half year or so and looking for a girlfriend.
Money is definetly a factor as most of east asia but they are also liberal and hot and eager to meet and have sex with foreigners.

Met that super cute girl 23 YO, 1.60, fairly white, maybe 42 kilos with B size breast, met her at one of the clubs and exchange phones, the other day I invite her to my hotel (SMS) for a "Drink", she asks for money but I've told her that I will not pay for sex only for Taxi. She came and we had a really good sex for couple of hours, she was also fun to be with, in case I would stayed there for a while I would surely date her.
I gave her a good orgasm (or she fakes really good) so the next day she SMS me already in the early afternoon to come for another session [Image: smile.gif]

Overall I had few girls like her in few weeks I've been there, but she was the best, one time another girl which looks good came but when starting to remove her clothes she smells not good... immediatly to the shower!
Note that those girls are not eager to do anything is sex, anal seemed rare and even blow jobs some get tired after few minutes, so dont expect Brazil or Thai treatmnet though you can never know what you get.

In weekend there are few club, go to the strings bar, best place for party and pickups, there is Irish bar near the Sukbataar square which is also not bad for pickups and have great food.
Midweek Sun-Wed is pretty low, but in the bars you might get lucky, My strategy would be getting as much phone number in weekend and use them during weekday for either dates ot strait to the hotel. I've met also quite a few Russian girls which lives there, and they are very approachable and you have good chance to get lucky with the as I did ;-)

safety in UB is not so good, so be carefull, stay where other foreigner are in the night time and keep your valuables in the safe.

Overall very good place for picking girls!! One of the best I've been in The world.

Ulaan Baatar, Mongolia

Quote: (05-07-2009 10:41 AM)Marco Wrote:  

Overall very good place for picking girls!! One of the best I've been in The world.

Mongolia huh? Who'd have ever thought? I was imagining everyone in Mongolia to be nomads wandering the countryside in tents, herding animals.

Ulaan Baatar, Mongolia

Pretty much describes my current experience in Uzbekistan..

Ulaan Baatar, Mongolia

Quote: (05-08-2009 12:54 AM)travelstobang Wrote:  

which part? the nomads wandering the countryside in tents, herding animals?

or the hot girls?

Ulaan Baatar, Mongolia

Quote: (05-08-2009 08:34 AM)elguapo Wrote:  

Quote: (05-08-2009 12:54 AM)travelstobang Wrote:  

which part? the nomads wandering the countryside in tents, herding animals?

or the hot girls?

Both.

There's decent girls, asians and russians.

There's also nomads, tents and animal herds outside the urban areas.

(Yes, I truely travelled there)

Ulaan Baatar, Mongolia

Quote:Quote:

Is this a new rating system I don't know?

I will not pay for sex only for Taxi

Hah

Ulaan Baatar, Mongolia

I see you are a man of standards. Nice.

Ulaan Baatar, Mongolia

[quote='Roosh' pid='4332' dateline='1241910613']

Is this a new rating system I don't know?

[quote]

1 meter and 60 centimetres height, not sure how much is it in American system...

Ulaan Baatar, Mongolia

Quote: (05-10-2009 08:47 AM)elguapo Wrote:  

I see you are a man of standards. Nice.

Well... Taxi its like inviting a girl for dinner or so [Image: smile.gif]

Ulaan Baatar, Mongolia

Excellent Data on Ulaan Baataur. Do the girls speak English? Did you meet the girls in the bars or the street? Where? I'll put it on my list of places to go. A friend went to China and hooked up with a Mongolian girl there.

Ulaan Baatar, Mongolia

There is good nightlife in Ulaan Baatar and the girls are hot. I've been almost everywhere in Asia and I'd rate UB as one of the top three cities for hot Asian girls. You of course have to go in the summer, when its warm and the girls all walk around in short skirts.

The thing is that most of the foreigner bars/clubs cater to hookers. Most girls you see in clubs are ho's especially in a club like Stringers which is a famous hooker place for foriegners.

There also is a major anti-foreigner thing there, so you have to watch your back especially if you are white. Go google about it before you go. You don't want to fuck around with a Mongolian guy.

Ulaan Baatar, Mongolia

Ulan Bator is the only Asian city I'd consider moving to full time,great place,great women. Have to agree with nomadicdude about the men there,they can't handle their drink and when drunk they turn into violent dicks. Big powerful lumps they are too so you need to be careful at night.

Mongolia has gone through an economic boom thanks to it's natural resources,when I was there 9 years back things were only just opening up so I'd like to hear how it is there now. Have prices gone stupid or is it still cheap?

Ulaan Baatar, Mongolia

Girls I have met did speak OK English, you can have a conversation.
Met them only in clubs and bars, not on the street, I did not approached there.
Angry guys, indeed, one "taxi" driver was furious with me after I picked a girl to come to my hotel, overcharge me and was not far from hitting me. My advise also to avoid roaming in the night outside is to arrange for a reliable driver for your stay which will pick you up whenever you call him.
Problem with going to venues which do not cater for foreigners is exactly that anti-foreigner attitude, I went for one and was not successful at all, local guys will block you even if the girl is not related to them at all.
Strings and a like are good cause you can do shoring and there are also Russian chicks around which the local guys is no competition for you.

Ulaan Baatar, Mongolia

local talent:

[Image: attachment.jpg7126]   

I have her naked also, but I will keep those photos for myself [Image: smile.gif]

Ulaan Baatar, Mongolia

Marco, what would you rate her as?

Ulaan Baatar, Mongolia

Fuck sorry dude but that girls a monster by almost anyone's standards.

Ulaan Baatar, Mongolia

Quote: (08-07-2012 03:04 PM)lotharius Wrote:  

I'd hit it.

Ulaan Baatar, Mongolia

Lets see, thin petite body, fairly white, decent ass, amazing round tits (in this photo they look smaller), I would say solid 7.
Face is so so, but then again Asian lovers would like it more.
Let me censor some of the naked pics so I can upload them.

Ulaan Baatar, Mongolia

So what you guys would rate her?

[Image: attachment.jpg7128]   

[Image: attachment.jpg7129]   

Ulaan Baatar, Mongolia

Nice nice, I like her. Her face is indeed somehow 'different', but not ugly by any chance.

Just any second for that banhammer now...

Ulaan Baatar, Mongolia

Quote: (08-07-2012 06:53 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

Nice nice, I like her. Her face is indeed somehow 'different', but not ugly by any chance.

Just any second for that banhammer now...

She seems to have a scar on the stomach (C section?) but otherwise very nice body and an exotic face. A solid 6.5 in my book [Image: banana.gif]

Ulaan Baatar, Mongolia

I'm being completely honest here. She is at best a 4. Body is good but the face and style completely brings down everything. Being in the fashion industry for the past 8 years perhaps warp my perception of beauty but I'll tell you what. My job description is to rate and judge girls so I have a bit of credential for rating girls [Image: wink.gif]

I can only explain the reason is what I called the "white" guys rating scale of Asian girls, it's where they can't tell different characteristics between each nationality and type and just give a solid rating to any Asian girl who is not fat. I'm a bit cautious when guys praises the Philippine and Thailand who is not Asian or have a strong Asian fetish.

Ulaan Baatar, Mongolia

Well for me she's a solid 7 and that's what matters [Image: smile.gif]

Ulaan Baatar, Mongolia

Quote: (08-10-2012 04:26 AM)Marco Wrote:  

Well for me she's a solid 7 and that's what matters [Image: smile.gif]

Agreed. She's a 7.

Still, this shows how much variation there can be in regard to personal preference. One man's 9 is another man's 5. In the end you can really only say how much a girl rates on your skale.

Ulaan Baatar, Mongolia

Trust me, I'd hit it too if I meet her in the club [Image: wink.gif] Din't mean to rain on your Parade Marco but for fun. Time to be an Internet nerd. Just a quick look on google images looking for Mongolian girls.

[Image: 58.jpg]

[Image: 07.jpg]

[Image: 69.jpg]

[Image: 18.jpg]

[Image: 4473473064_7919efd0b0_z.jpg?zz=1]

9 Miss Mongolia

[Image: mongolia.png]

There is no 10 [Image: biggrin.gif]