rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to get a girl to sleep with a married man.

How do you get a girl to screw you if you're married, engaged or have a girlfriend?

If you're in an open relationship and reveal this to the girl, she'll know she has little chance to win you and the excitement is taken out of the whole affair.

If you tell her your wife is cheating, she'll wonder why your wife is cheating and you will lose value in her eyes. This lie still works to get in the girl's pants, but you will have to work harder and you eventually break her heart when you dump her. For results, don't tell her about your girlfriend until after you've at least been more intimate than kissing.

If you wait to mention your girlfriend until after you've been intimate, the girl will be pissed but you can try to play it off, saying "I couldn't resist you" or some similar lie.

You could hide your girlfriend as long as possible. The difficulty of this depends on whether you live with your girlfriend and where the other girl lives.

Anybody have any other schemes or thoughts on these?

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat

I've thought about that question, and instead of hiding the truth I think it's better to be open about it to a certain degree but only if it's directly brought up. Revealing that you're married or have a girlfriend, done properly, can be seen as a challenge and an obstacle the woman you're gaming will have to get thru in order to win you.

two recent situations of mine..

had a gf... started seeing another girl. told other girl about gf, explained situation as "dire" and "on its way out". she understood, continued seeing me anyway. i broke up with original gf.

months later...
started seeing another girl in a city about 2hrs away. (i travel a lot each week). New girl, knew about the "casual" relationship that i had with other girl. i think she believed that it was ending... then they actually met each other... nothing was said... i think anyway, as I'm still seeing both of them.

i think the way this works... if you give the girl no reason to be suss about you (no acting weird, telling her what your doing, "going out for coffee with...*insert girls name here*"), then they wont go through your phone/emails etc. I think it also is about who you are... I know with me,I have a heap of female friends, deal with it. This way, you can just write if off as a friend date, whilst its more [Image: bigsmile.gif]

Quote: (08-11-2008 11:52 AM)duncanidaho Wrote:  

I've thought about that question, and instead of hiding the truth I think it's better to be open about it to a certain degree but only if it's directly brought up. Revealing that you're married or have a girlfriend, done properly, can be seen as a challenge and an obstacle the woman you're gaming will have to get thru in order to win you.

yeah, one of them gave me the opportunity to bring it up *sigh*, but i let it go.
she said "you know if your seeing other people, you should let me know so i can step up my game"

Your main girl/wife should know that you are philandering for the simple reason that hiding it is a pain in the backside. She should also accept it and not repay in kind for the simple reason that a woman is not like a man and her needs and nature are not like a man. If she can't accept it, or you suspect that she is taking "revenge" behind your back, move on! As for the girl you want to seduce right now, you have to decide if she is only good for a ONS or a couple of fucks at most, in which case she does not need to know the truth, or looks like a keeper. In the latter case, in my experience, what works best is to tell her about some difficulty with your girl/wife that makes her not attractive to you any more and hint that you feel the relationship is going to die soon. She will rise to the challenge of winning you over. But whatever you do, even if you believe it to be true, DO NOT say that your wife is unfaithful because that simply means you are a cuckold, and cuckolds don't attract the kind of girl you want. And indeed, if you think your wife is unfaithful, you SHOULD leave! Never mind at what cost, because there is nothing more emasculating than accepting an unfaithful wife.

I think it's better to just go the honest route.

If she wants your dick bad enough she won't even give a shit.

I recently got a bang with a chick who has a bf and knew I had a gf. I told her it was complicated and we've been on and off (this is a lie). One thing to note about my situation though is that she was already attracted to me and I knew from someone that knew her. All i had to do was play it cool and discreet and not fuck up and also i think its important to let her know from the start that you just want the sex. I made my moves from the start and my intentions were clear. She kept in touch and never went cold so to speak. I got the bang the second time we hanged out.

I really just think it comes down to Attraction to you+Convenience+Mutual desire= Bang

Like I said before i had prior knowledge that this girl was attracted to me physically at least so the attraction was there. By convenience i mean how much out of her way she will have to go to hang out with you, if her bf or hubby is always around or shes has other obligations it might be hard to get her to go out her way. By mutual desire i mean that u showed your intent and shes reciprocating or at least staying around and not going cold.

Another thing i would note is keeping it friendly and playful never take anything too seriously in these type of relationships. The rest will be done by that well known hamster that help girls rationalize shit.

But again take these words like a grain of sand this was just one time that i have managed to pull that but this is what i observed from my experience.

Quote: (07-18-2014 01:20 AM)OMYG Wrote:  

I really just think it comes down to Attraction to you+Convenience+Mutual desire= Bang

I like to say that it's attraction + opportunity = bang, but it's about the same thing. The "it just happened" element is really powerful. For example, online most single women wouldn't even consider messing with a married guy, because they have the leisure to think it through and consider the consequences. In person, in the heat of the moment, they won't think it through and go with their emotions.

Holy old thread

I was 15 when this was started

U​ of Roosh Class of 2420

Quote: (07-18-2014 04:29 PM)Hans Dix Wrote:  

Holy old thread

I was fucking a married woman when this thread started.

Now get the hell off my lawn!

Quote: (07-18-2014 01:20 AM)OMYG Wrote:  

I think it's better to just go the honest route.

[....]

I recently got a bang with a chick who has a bf and knew I had a gf. I told her it was complicated and we've been on and off (this is a lie).

[....]

But again take these words like a grain of sand this was just one time that i have managed to pull that but this is what i observed from my experience.

I fully agree that honesty is best, but depends with whom. Your main girl/wife should know that you are not monogamous (as I explained above). But when it comes to the one you are with right now, I would do exactly what you did, telling her some story like "we've been on and off (this is a lie)." So you were not very honest with her and neither would I have been 100% honest in your place. And by the way, most of my notches were acquired while married, couple of dozens of them while married to my second wife alone, so I am talking out of experience here.

Quote: (07-18-2014 05:06 PM)RockHard Wrote:  

Quote: (07-18-2014 04:29 PM)Hans Dix Wrote:  

Holy old thread

I was fucking a married woman when this thread started.

Now get the hell off my lawn!

Hans, That the thread is old does not matter: one is not supposed to open a new thread when an old one exists. So no apologies for reviving it.

RH, The last time I was having an extramarital affair with a married woman was before Hans was born. All things considered, I decided long ago that messing up with married women was not worth the hassle.

@ZayaZaken

I see the flaw in my post and I should have clarified.

I think it's better to go the honest route with the side girl or prospect by telling her you have a gf. I mean that as long as she knows you have a gf and shes fine with it anything else doesn't really matter to me.

Im on the same boat as Hans, I was 14. Shit time flies.

The danger I see in being honest to the side piece is that she may tell your wife if/when you dump her. If she knows you have a wife then there's a good chance she will try to find her contact info.

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat

Quote: (07-19-2014 05:10 AM)ElBorrachoInfamoso Wrote:  

The danger I see in being honest to the side piece is that she may tell your wife if/when you dump her. If she knows you have a wife then there's a good chance she will try to find her contact info.

Having been married for 15 years, I will say that it depends on the situation and the girl. You need to know what each particular personality needs and wants to hear. Some girls get off on fucking a high-value man who is married, some don't want to know until later, and some want to have plausible denial in the long-term. You have to go by feel and experience.

The largest determinant of infidelity is opportunity.

Thus logistics and plausible deniability is a big part for a woman with some kind of commitment to fuck you.
Create that kind of environment and there's not much more work involved beyond regular game, heck I'd even say a less than regular amount of game.

Quote: (07-18-2014 06:15 PM)ZayanZaken Wrote:  

RH, The last time I was having an extramarital affair with a married woman was before Hans was born. All things considered, I decided long ago that messing up with married women was not worth the hassle.

Yeah, I just couldn't resist the opportunity to use the line. That one really needs the video.

Quote: (07-19-2014 05:53 AM)Carlos100 Wrote:  

Quote: (07-19-2014 05:10 AM)ElBorrachoInfamoso Wrote:  

Having been married for 15 years, I will say that it depends on the situation and the girl. You need to know what each particular personality needs and wants to hear. Some girls get off on fucking a high-value man who is married, some don't want to know until later, and some want to have plausible denial in the long-term. You have to go by feel and experience.

This is exactly right. Depends on the girl. But I'd also say 75% of them don't give a shit. They like a high-value married man, and also they know if they want to keep it casual, they can quit whenever they want.

I also believe that most women don't care if you're attached.

I play the online game, "Words with Friend"(WWF). for those not familiar, it's basically playing scrabble online against established friends or random people. When you enter your game profile you can add a viewable pic and adjust your setting to play random local people.

I began playing a random game with this local blonde woman. I think she struck up a game with me based on my profile pic. A few turns into the game, she IM's me and starts up a dialog:

Her=Hi, where are you from?
me=I reside near XYZ, you?
Her=I live near XYZ also.

Her=Are you single?
me=I'm with someone, why do you ask?
Her=I was kind of interested. Too bad you're taken, I want a single guy.

She thanked me for being honest with her and we continued chatting.

Even though she stressed to me that she wanted a single guy, throughout or conversation she was flirty with me. She was trying to show her worth by telling me how smart she is and what a good cook she is. I even got her to email me pics, one showing me her tramp stamp. She could be just trying to feed her ego, but I'll try to pursuit a bang on this one.

If I get the Bang, maybe I'll start up a WWF game thread...[Image: banana.gif]

If a woman wants you, it doesn't matter if you're married/attached or not, or whether or not you tell her.

While I was married, I've had women pursue me knowing full well that I was hitched... with a wedding ring on my finger. In hindsight, I should have banged them.

She might even assume you are attached.

When I was in the Philippines, one girl and I was naked in my bed, and she said "We should throw away the condom wrappers so your girlfriend doesn't know I was here." To that, I just smiled.

Quote: (06-12-2015 11:03 AM)dark_g Wrote:  

Even though she stressed to me that she wanted a single guy, throughout or conversation she was flirty with me. She was trying to show her worth by telling me how smart she is and what a good cook she is. I even got her to email me pics, one showing me her tramp stamp. She could be just trying to feed her ego, but I'll try to pursuit a bang on this one.

If I get the Bang, maybe I'll start up a WWF game thread...[Image: banana.gif]

This thread keeps on giving. My soon to be ex got into WWF a while back and there was definitely some banter going on between her and a mutual male friend. I don't think he did anything with it, they guy is just naturally flirtatious, but I can easily see WWF being a venue for the "it just happened" hookup.

I've had some married women tell me they hooked up with guys they met in chatrooms dedicated to parenting or school issues or something similar.

Do you think it is safe to go to disco club in my home city while my wife is away?:-)

It's safe if you and your wife have an open marriage.

If she has friends, family and coworkers in your town, I wouldn't do it. Go 2-3 towns away even then no PDA. You can talk your way out of being seen with a chick, but you can't talk your way out of holding hands with her.

Quote: (06-12-2015 12:41 PM)drmariusz Wrote:  

Do you think it is safe to go to disco club in my home city while my wife is away?:-)

Prepare to get caught. Been fooling around for a couple of years and have not gotten caught yet. But I am very careful and I am prepared for the consequences.

Of course going to a disco is hardly cheating. And if you get into trouble for just going to a disco then you have bigger problems.

"Go get yourself some"

About the original question. I have been married for almost 20 years and have dealt with his issue in a few ways. Nowadays what I tell them is "yeah I'm married. And my wife is hot" I look them right in the eyes with a little smile, pause for just a second then I say "but I am really interested in you". Keep the eye contact and you have to own it, no backing down, not giving a shit if she huffs or puffs or gets outraged.

If she is still there standing in front of you then you have a shot. If she runs off then you have your answer. Many women relish the idea of beating out another beautiful woman.

Second part of this if I do get her, and a surprising number of women will stick around. I do not tell them my real name, where I live and my real phone number. I have a lot to lose.

"Go get yourself some"

You should watch this.