rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Running bad boy game and spinning tall tales to get girls

What is your guys opinion on running bad boy game? Basically I'm early 20s black guy and am location independent since my work is online. I'm kind of a loner in general and don't have much of a social circle. I often notice girls ask me what I'm doing in their country and if I'm here alone, if I have any family, friends here etc. they sometimes seem to think it's weird if I'm there alone even if I tell them I work online and stuff like that. I think you can only pull off the loner thing if you also run dark triad/bad boy game. If you are just a digital nomad loner that works online a lot of girls will see you as "creepy", it's unfair but to be honest this is just the way a lot of girls think. They think computers/working online is for "creeps".

So I had an idea to just start telling girls I'm on the run from the cartel, 3 letter agencies, the mob etc. a big part of my story though is I tell the girls I'm being framed and I didn't do what I'm being accused of but I still have to fight my way out of the situation. This does 2 things, one it shows I'm not a bad guy but a nice person that just got tied in a bad circumstance since I'm being framed and 2nd it establishes me as a bad ass since I'm fighting out of the situation and still involved in "that life". I have actually had some run ins with things like that before but to a smaller scale and not as grand as I make it appear to the girls lol, so I guess I have some experience to base things off of?

I have noticed girls from more laid back countries in places like Scandinavia really eat this up and think it's really cool since it's such a big contrast to their life. I am very good at spinning stories so they get really drawn in and I can draw in entire groups/social circles of girls with this act. However I'm wondering what would the negatives be of running this type of "bad boy game". Do you feel like it could hurt my chances in some scenarios? Is there more negatives then positives in this? Also it's probably significant that I'm an early 20s black guy and being black probably has some effects on running this game, so interested in if you guys think it is a good idea to be running this game as a black man.

So basically I run bad boy game and tell girls that I'm involved in some shit and kind of on the run instead of just telling them I'm a digital nomad. I still retain some of a good guy vibe though so they don't just think I'm a criminal I make myself out to be sort of a victim of "that life" while still being a bad ass so they can feel more comfortable around me. I do show off my intelligence and business smarts sometimes to so they don't just think I'm just a dumb thug or anything like that.

I feel most guys these days are so boring and most girls feel the same way, so having crazy stories like this that I can use to draw girls into my life and show them I'm more interesting then the other squares/betas probably helps me a lot and sets me apart from the rest by quiet a bit. But tell me what you guys think.

Are you sure that they actually believe you and you aren't just a clown to them? There's more to selling a story than just saying 'Hi I'm the black Jason Bourne' - the more outlandish your nonsense, the tighter your facade needs to be. Do you look like you've had a rough past? How does an innocent computer dweeb escape the country if the CIA is after him? Are you often available for dates/to talk? Do you have false documentation? Why aren't you in a third-world nation that a real man on the run can easily disappear in?

I'm not trying to be hard on you here but I really suspect they see through your story and are just here for the entertainment. Obviously if you're seeing true, honest success I can't bash you but only you can know the truth there. There's more to living a fake life than just telling a story, so if you try to sell them on this one night but are a nice fella that frequents coffee shops and 'safe bars' on a regular basis their alarm bells will be ringing as it simply doesn't add up.

If you're really running this racket I'm sure you'd have already encountered the negatives of that line of action, so I'm not too sure why you're asking for information rather than providing it. My advice: emulate the masterful men you know in real life, not the fellas on Prison Break or 24. Living a location independent lifestyle is already admirable to anybody with a steady job, especially if you sell the 'I'm just doing this to fund my world travel' and 'I needed the freedom to call my own shots' angles.

As a black fella, you're trying to combat the poor/dangerous stereotypes; my closest brother is a black dude that cleans up by adopting the opposite - always suited (quality, not Men's Wearhouse), always has money (businessman money, not rapper bills), articulate and confident. Run CEO game, not felon game. Here's an old post by WallStreet Playboys that you may find useful http://wallstreetplayboys.com/game-by-ethnicity-2/

Again, not trying to cut you down. Just want us all to win.

Quote: (08-16-2018 08:59 PM)dodo8 Wrote:  

What is your guys opinion on running bad boy game? Basically I'm early 20s black guy and am location independent since my work is online. I'm kind of a loner in general and don't have much of a social circle. I often notice girls ask me what I'm doing in their country and if I'm here alone, if I have any family, friends here etc. they sometimes seem to think it's weird if I'm there alone even if I tell them I work online and stuff like that. I think you can only pull off the loner thing if you also run dark triad/bad boy game. If you are just a digital nomad loner that works online a lot of girls will see you as "creepy", it's unfair but to be honest this is just the way a lot of girls think. They think computers/working online is for "creeps".

So I had an idea to just start telling girls I'm on the run from the cartel, 3 letter agencies, the mob etc. a big part of my story though is I tell the girls I'm being framed and I didn't do what I'm being accused of but I still have to fight my way out of the situation. This does 2 things, one it shows I'm not a bad guy but a nice person that just got tied in a bad circumstance since I'm being framed and 2nd it establishes me as a bad ass since I'm fighting out of the situation and still involved in "that life". I have actually had some run ins with things like that before but to a smaller scale and not as grand as I make it appear to the girls lol, so I guess I have some experience to base things off of?

I have noticed girls from more laid back countries in places like Scandinavia really eat this up and think it's really cool since it's such a big contrast to their life. I am very good at spinning stories so they get really drawn in and I can draw in entire groups/social circles of girls with this act. However I'm wondering what would the negatives be of running this type of "bad boy game". Do you feel like it could hurt my chances in some scenarios? Is there more negatives then positives in this? Also it's probably significant that I'm an early 20s black guy and being black probably has some effects on running this game, so interested in if you guys think it is a good idea to be running this game as a black man.

So basically I run bad boy game and tell girls that I'm involved in some shit and kind of on the run instead of just telling them I'm a digital nomad. I still retain some of a good guy vibe though so they don't just think I'm a criminal I make myself out to be sort of a victim of "that life" while still being a bad ass so they can feel more comfortable around me. I do show off my intelligence and business smarts sometimes to so they don't just think I'm just a dumb thug or anything like that.

I feel most guys these days are so boring and most girls feel the same way, so having crazy stories like this that I can use to draw girls into my life and show them I'm more interesting then the other squares/betas probably helps me a lot and sets me apart from the rest by quiet a bit. But tell me what you guys think.

dodo, as long as I think you are interesting and you hold a lot of passion on what you are saying it is all gravy. its really not about what you say but how you say it from my personal experience TBH

Women are all about show, not tell. I would give her a little snippet of something and let her imagination run wild. It'll be more interesting than the actual truth.

Why do you think movies are based on a true story instead of a true story?

I've seen this first hand.. a player on a level above myself at the time. He was very high energy (coke) and drew women towards himself like a force of nature.

Anyway he had them believing that he was a big baller, even told them that he owned the GStar Raw chain and they bought it hook, line sinker.

Subterfuge isn't really necessary in game IMO but some guys make it work to great effect.

Quote: (08-16-2018 09:51 PM)Estetica Wrote:  

Are you sure that they actually believe you and you aren't just a clown to them? There's more to selling a story than just saying 'Hi I'm the black Jason Bourne' - the more outlandish your nonsense, the tighter your facade needs to be. Do you look like you've had a rough past? How does an innocent computer dweeb escape the country if the CIA is after him? Are you often available for dates/to talk? Do you have false documentation? Why aren't you in a third-world nation that a real man on the run can easily disappear in?

I'm not trying to be hard on you here but I really suspect they see through your story and are just here for the entertainment. Obviously if you're seeing true, honest success I can't bash you but only you can know the truth there. There's more to living a fake life than just telling a story, so if you try to sell them on this one night but are a nice fella that frequents coffee shops and 'safe bars' on a regular basis their alarm bells will be ringing as it simply doesn't add up.

If you're really running this racket I'm sure you'd have already encountered the negatives of that line of action, so I'm not too sure why you're asking for information rather than providing it. My advice: emulate the masterful men you know in real life, not the fellas on Prison Break or 24. Living a location independent lifestyle is already admirable to anybody with a steady job, especially if you sell the 'I'm just doing this to fund my world travel' and 'I needed the freedom to call my own shots' angles.

As a black fella, you're trying to combat the poor/dangerous stereotypes; my closest brother is a black dude that cleans up by adopting the opposite - always suited (quality, not Men's Wearhouse), always has money (businessman money, not rapper bills), articulate and confident. Run CEO game, not felon game. Here's an old post by WallStreet Playboys that you may find useful http://wallstreetplayboys.com/game-by-ethnicity-2/

Again, not trying to cut you down. Just want us all to win.

I don't think any girls doubt me. Like I said I actually have had some runs ins and situations like that in the past but not in the scale I make it seem to the girls, so I'm not really entirely bullshitting more so exaggerating a lot. I was also in the news, but for something I was framed for but still it adds credibility to my story and I could show them that news to if I wanted. I'm not trying to glamorize this at all or a criminal life just seeing how spinning tall tales and coming off as a bad ass could either be a positive or a negative for me. Also like I said I don't try to come off as a criminal I show them that I am a bad ass that got tied up in a shitty situation.

Quote: (08-17-2018 10:13 AM)don_quixote Wrote:  

I've seen this first hand.. a player on a level above myself at the time. He was very high energy (coke) and drew women towards himself like a force of nature.

Anyway he had them believing that he was a big baller, even told them that he owned the GStar Raw chain and they bought it hook, line sinker.

Subterfuge isn't really necessary in game IMO but some guys make it work to great effect.

I don't do drugs and I feel like the cocaine/drug part would just make the guy come off as crazy but maybe girls are into that these days? I guess they might be since a lot of girls are actually on coke these days. I think it's good to have a little truth to the story though, I have been involved in some things but I just make it completely overblown and big to really draw the girls in.

What is your guys opinion on running bad boy game?

So I had an idea to just start telling girls I'm on the run from the cartel, 3 letter agencies, the mob etc. a big part of my story though is I tell the girls I'm being framed and I didn't do what I'm being accused of but I still have to fight my way out of the situation.

Sounds like a great way to end up in a van with a canvas bag over your head that smells like vomit and urine. Just takes the wrong person to hear your line of "bad boy" game.

Maybe make your actual life more interesting, rather than trying to live a fictional one.

Quote: (08-17-2018 02:58 PM)Baphomet Wrote:  

What is your guys opinion on running bad boy game?

So I had an idea to just start telling girls I'm on the run from the cartel, 3 letter agencies, the mob etc. a big part of my story though is I tell the girls I'm being framed and I didn't do what I'm being accused of but I still have to fight my way out of the situation.

Sounds like a great way to end up in a van with a canvas bag over your head that smells like vomit and urine. Just takes the wrong person to hear your line of "bad boy" game.

Maybe make your actual life more interesting, rather than trying to live a fictional one.

I have no interest in actually living that life. I don't care about letting a lot of these girls into my real life or showing them who I really am. With them I just do what maximizes my chance of getting the hottest girl.

[Image: laugh3.gif]

[Image: facepalm3.gif]

If you are location independant just get out of the states and go to a country where you can still say that you work in the IT field without coming off as a nerd or do it but just fo the cracks not to get laid it's lame

Quote: (08-17-2018 04:12 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Is anyone else starting to feel like these two GIFs sum up about 80% of the game forum?

[Image: hijacked.gif]

Quote: (08-17-2018 07:15 PM)Investment Bro Wrote:  

Quote: (08-17-2018 04:12 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Is anyone else starting to feel like these two GIFs sum up about 80% of the game forum?

[Image: hijacked.gif]

Can't forget this one

[Image: whoa.gif]

I can understand a guy wanting to slightly spice up his life and SMV but outright lying about cartels and being on the run is just stupid.

You can be fun and interesting with the right personality and lifestyle.

Telling little white lies to carry a convo is okay, or even better is flipping the frame of girls who ask what you're doing in their country.

Let them explain themselves, and you ask the questions.

Yeah sounds like you won't feel liked/appreciated without them knowing a bunch of BS stories about you first. It's the same as guys with money or semi-fame making sure to brag about it as early on in the conversation as possible. The truth will set you free. These girls won't think you are a bad boy in a good way when you spout this BS to them. They might believe what you are saying is true, but they'll think you are a creep and that something is "off" about you. Being in a dangerous situation or a "bad boy" isn't always a positive. Congruence is the important thing. So if you're not actually a bad boy, don't try to act like one. You're not gonna pull it off.