rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Party Island Game

Party Island Game

Intro
Hello, I'm new here. I'm in my early 20s and haven't really been successful with women since early puberty. During that time I used to feel very confident around women and I would be in constant contact with the opposite sex in many ways. Things changed around after puberty, I became shy around women, and I haven't really bothered to put any effort to change the way I am, until now!

To the point
So me and a couple of friends have decided to visit a Party Island next summer E.g Magaluf, Ayia Napa, various Greek Islands. For anyone who has ever been to one of these places or have read anything relating to the whole Party Island experience, you know how notorious these places are in various aspects, such as partying and meeting young willing women.

I love to party and dance, I have no trouble navigating clubs and essentially become the "life" of the party. My trouble is to approach and sexually seduce women in that environment (and any other environment for that matter). Women may come up to me and rub themselves against me, while I will just stand there and have no clue on how to escalate the situation to my advantage. It always ends the same way: The women gets bored of the situation and turns to the next guy, leaving me dancing by myself.

I have bought the book Bang. My plan is to read that book, workout and overall improve my game. My timeframe is 1 year and my goal is to bang at least 1 woman and take it from there. (I don't have any mega unrealistic expectations, as you can see). Is this a good goal? Will the Party Island experience improve my overall game and help me get women in normal club environments (Party Island clubs are NOT normal environments).

Concerns
If I succeed at my goal, the woman I meet at this place will be the first woman I will have sexually interacted with in many, many years. So I'm worried it may lead me to be incapable of seducing women who are not intoxicated out of their minds, or maybe this may be a good stepping stone for me? A experience with a woman has to be better than no experience with a woman (like my situation is right now)?

I essentially want tips on how to best prepare myself for this trip. Be it approach wise, conversation, escalation and even the sex itself.

Party Island Game

You can practice all you want but in the end, those environments are 75% looks/presence and 25% status (being a bartender, promoter, knowing important people etc).

If you have the looks and girls come up and grind in front of you like you said, but you just can’t capitalise, the only answer is confidence. Be a man. Grab her and lead her. Focus more on eye contact and body language than verbal game in that situation. After a few minutes, tell her it’s too loud here and suggest going for a walk to isolate her. Hopefully on a party island, your room will be near-by which can make things a lot easier.

As far as practice goes, nightclubs and more nightclubs. There’s no point training for party islands by doing day game, unless you plan to do day game on the island. It’s completely different as one is prodominantly verbal and one is prodominantly body language/eye contact.

Party Island Game

Get jacked. Thats 80% of the battle on party islands. You can have pretty shitty game, and not great looks, but if you're in the top 5% or better of males in physicality on a party island you're gonna get laid unless you're really socially retarded.

Party Island Game

Sure I get it, looks are 80% of the battle. But no amount of looks is going to help you from yourself. I have zero game, girls come up to me in the club, but I have no idea of how to leverage those situations. I need basic game, things like "look them in the eyes", "suggest to go outside", "invite her back home for an after party" etc. These are the types of tips I need, nothing advanced.

Even in the event of bringing her home all by myself, I have no real idea of how to get her cloths off. I have never done this before, I don't know what to expect and how to react.

I only need some basic general guideline for how to act in these types of environments. The rest will come from experience, I'm sure.

Party Island Game

^ Read Bang. It will be more than a general guideline, but you will get what you are looking for. Your trip sound like a meat market, so what everyone else said, get cut like a surfer and practice at a loud nightclub.

"Stop playing by 1950's rules when everyone else is playing by 1984."
- Leonard D Neubache

Party Island Game

Quote: (08-17-2018 09:57 AM)Bluto Wrote:  

^ Read Bang.
Thanks, I'm on it [Image: thumb.gif]

Party Island Game

Sussudio, I can relate to what you're saying since I was in a similar position several years back, and I agree that even with good looks, you won't be getting laid if you don't have basic game. You need to work on being more sexual in general. Here's a few things that really helped me.

-- Break the touch barrier EARLY. The general progression of intimacy goes something like... touching -> kiss -> sex. Without having physical contact, you aren't going to bang her. So, when you approach and talk to a girl, touch her shoulder/hands/hair, put your arm around her, etc. It will probably feel really weird at first, but with practice, you will learn how to break the touch barrier in a subtle way that feels fluid and natural. In an environment like that, I'm usually breaking the barrier within 5 seconds (the easiest way is when its loud and you say something to her, put your arm around her as you talk in her ear). I would recommend practicing this above anything else and being fully comfortable with it by the time you're there next summer.

-- These type of parties are not the place to take it slow. Always escalate quickly and make it clear to the girl that you want to fuck her. Note that you DON'T have to do this verbally. Your body language and eye contact, as Adrenaline mentioned earlier, should do the work. If you do this correctly, you may eventually be able just to grab her hand and lead her to your room without ever saying a word to her (I have done that in these environments, and I don't consider myself especially good looking).

-- When escalating, do not be afraid of rejection. In my life, I can't recall a single moment when I regretted making a move too quickly. Also, sometimes what you think is a rejection really isn't. For example: you try to kiss her, she turns her head, but is still dancing and flirting with you. She may still be interested, just try again in a few mins. Don't ever be scared to make a move. You can get away with a lotttt of shit at these venues.

-- If you're just trying to rack up notches, don't waste too much time with one girl. If you're with her for more than 5-10 mins and she isn't responding to your moves, just bounce and move on to the next. If she seems clearly interested but has friends that are blatantly cockblocking even when you try to isolate her within the venue ("hey lets grab a drink, the bar on the far side has less lines"), grab her # or Instagram and bounce, you might bump into her later in the night when she's alone. A good general rule is don't get attached to a random girl. I used to have this problem when I would see one girl in the club who I was really into, and I would be focused on getting only HER, even if she was completely uninterested or unavailable, despite there being plenty of other girls around who were actually down. Don't do that.

-- If you don't care about racking up #s and are working on girls in your social circle, you are free to slow it down a bit. This can actually be even more fun for me nowadays, especially if I've already pulled another girl earlier on the trip. If you're doing a longer trip, and you and your boys meet a group of hotties staying next door, it can be really fun to pregame together, go to the clubs/beaches, figure out who is into who, and then at the end you pull your girl home after hanging out half naked with her for hours and fuck her into the night.

-- Once you're in the room, you should be banging really soon. She has essentially told you that she's yours for the night, and if you've primed her enough, she'll be the one taking off your clothes and you won't have any issues. I think you can figure this part out. For me though, if she is resistant, I usually just tell her to bounce and head back out (or if its really late, just pass out). Dealing with "LMR" isn't fun and kills the vibe for me.

Hope this helps man. Enjoy the party islands next summer, I'll be out there as well.

Party Island Game

Quote: (08-17-2018 10:23 AM)RDF Wrote:  

Hope this helps man. Enjoy the party islands next summer, I'll be out there as well.
This is Gold, GOLD! This is exactly what I was looking for. To most people on RVF these tips may seem super basic, but it's exactly what I'm looking for.

Thank you!

Party Island Game

@RDF that basically sums it up, good post. Get drunk, escalate quickly, and don't waste time if it isn't going anywhere... helps to have good logistics with your apartment, but if not don't be afraid to fuck in a bathroom or on the beach, that kind of stuff happens all the time on party islands. Don't get too attached, the girls you'll be banging are probably going there to party and get laid too.. so if she's hooking up with another guy the next day, good riddance, find a new one for yourself as well. You can get one of the passes that gets you into all the parties for the week as well, it'll get you the pool parties, foam parties, etc.

Party Island Game

Quote: (08-17-2018 04:35 PM)DigitalNomad Wrote:  

@RDF that basically sums it up, good post. Get drunk, escalate quickly, and don't waste time if it isn't going anywhere... helps to have good logistics with your apartment, but if not don't be afraid to fuck in a bathroom or on the beach, that kind of stuff happens all the time on party islands. Don't get too attached, the girls you'll be banging are probably going there to party and get laid too.. so if she's hooking up with another guy the next day, good riddance, find a new one for yourself as well. You can get one of the passes that gets you into all the parties for the week as well, it'll get you the pool parties, foam parties, etc.
The logistics are pretty much set, most of these "youth hotels" (as people call them) are located in a 5 minute walking distance from the main venues. I'll make sure to get access to foam parties etc.

About the escalation part back at the hotel. Shouldn't I offer her a drink unless she's really drunk, to loosen her (and myself) up a bit before the act? I haven't partaken in this act for many years lol, as I recall it, last time I just went with the flow and did it my way. I'm probably overthinking this part, after thousand generations of successful breeding from my ancestors, the how-to of the sexual act should be hardwired into my brain by now [Image: icon_lol.gif]...

Party Island Game

^ Sure, you should always have booze/chaser in your room just in case, BUT you often won't even have to give her a drink. There's a pretty high likelihood that she is plenty drunk already and will be ready to jump right into bed once you get to your spot.

"Let's go back and grab a drink in my room" is a great line to pull a girl back, if only because most girls know that it is code for "let's go fuck", except it provides just a bit more subtlety than saying it outright. Most times when I get a girl back with that, we will finish half of the drink at most (if we even pour one).

As for the sex, don't worry too much about it. If you're drunk in addition to nervous, you might have trouble staying hard. No big deal, it can happen to the best of us haha, has def happened to me. Just take comfort in that you have a [presumably] hot girl who is interested in you and wants you to fuck her, and enjoy the moment for what it is.

Party Island Game

@sussudio if you are going with friends just do an Airbnb. Youth hostels can be logistically difficult to bring guests back to (plug for my hostel game data sheet, check my signature). Cost wise it will be similar anyway if you have a few people to split it, but bringing girls back will be infinitely easier.

Party Island Game

@DigitalNomad How do you mean logistically difficult? You mean security wise? Yes, many hotels have tight security around bringing guests back, but I found a list online of hotels around these areas that don't mind it. I even got it confirmed by other people who frequent these places.

Party Island Game

Well originally you said youth hostels, now you are saying hotels... there’s a big difference. But regardless, if you are going with a few people why not do an Airbnb. That way you have a private bedroom.. a hotel you’ll all be sharing the same room, and a hostel security will be a bitch bringing people back.

Party Island Game

Quote: (08-17-2018 11:03 PM)DigitalNomad Wrote:  

Well originally you said youth hostels, now you are saying hotels... there’s a big difference. But regardless, if you are going with a few people why not do an Airbnb. That way you have a private bedroom.. a hotel you’ll all be sharing the same room, and a hostel security will be a bitch bringing people back.

YEAH, I'd say RFD has golden advice. And DigitalNomad has useful. actionable, and noteworthy "PS" (ie, puss serving) addendum.

Anyone got an "after action" report on this? And I mean of current - not historical - interest...?

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Party Island Game

RDF nailed it. I hate the party island vibe. If you want to pick up you have to really concentrate on that because things are moving so fast. If you want to have fun, you won't follow RDF's roadmap and you'll lose the bangs. Also make sure you have 1-2 good wingmen. In the party islands where it is supposed to be easy to pickup, guys can be really aggressive and there are often fights. But you won't be an easy target if you are 2 or more guys that don't look like easy prey.