rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kiki much more entertaining than Tide

Still dumb and dangerous, but certainly more entertaining than the last stupid challenge. Some of the fails videos are hilarious.

"Women however should get a spanking at least once a week by their husbands and boyfriends - that should be mandated by law" - Zelcorpion

Isn't this just a shitty female version of ghost riding the whip?

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Fuck a Kiki.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

The intro of the song's video is him being a total emo faggot. I don't think it's an act. He wants to be the tortured lover.

I concur, the culmination of those who do not take the red pill and see the Status of the West for what it really is, doomed. However, hopefully with our own Rebuttal of True Masculinity, we will see a different reality come to fruition.

Fuck em’

Make it Easier for us

Natural Selection

Quote: (08-04-2018 12:51 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

The intro of the song's video is him being a total emo faggot. I don't think it's an act. He wants to be the tortured lover.

Best part of that vid is the mother.

Some of those thots are really bangable, but the over-the-top miming and way they dance is really off-putting. There's such an obsession with it these days.

1:42, good fucking lord. [Image: banana.gif]