rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Affect of culture and ethnic background on IOIs and how aggressive women are?

Going by what I have noticed, women of some backgrounds are more aggressive than others but I wonder if as guys we naturally do better with certain kinds of women or if that is just how they are.

I find African American women to be the most forward when giving an IOI to even openly flirting with me. Hispanic women would be runner-ups in terms of being forward, not as much open flirting but it is real easy to tell if they are into me or not.

One group that has caught me by surprise are Italian American women, they've been almost are aggressive and flirty as black women I've known and a few of them even moreso to even openly asking if we are going to fuck. Women of Eastern European and Mediterranean background are kinda the same way but not as aggressive.

Not sure how much this matters but I notice that with white women, if they are older or have darker features, I get a lot more IOIs.

I rarely get this type of interest from other kinds of white girls and Asian girls.

The group I notice I get the least amount of IOIs and have rarely met women who were forward from are Indian and Middle Eastern women, this despite being brown myself....

Is it because I am naturally more attractive to black, Hispanic and Italian American women or because women from these groups are just a lot more forward? Do women give IOIs differently based on their background?

From my limited time spent in America, I've noticed AA women make it easier for non-black men they are attracted to.

Given two men, one white and one black of similar height, musculature and game, an AA girl will be nice and somewhat aggressively flirty with the white guy and err on the bitchy side with the black guy. Even if she might be more attracted to the black guy.

As for men they are not attracted to, they turn down white men in a very polite way while black men get the brunt of whatever bitchyness was brewing inside all day.

Don't really know why but that's what I've repeatedly come across in bars and other social settings.

Quote: (08-03-2018 10:43 PM)Not a Second Hander Wrote:  

From my limited time spent in America, I've noticed AA women make it easier for non-black men they are attracted to.
Given two men, one white and one black of similar height, musculature and game, an AA girl will be nice and somewhat aggressively flirty with the white guy and err on the bitchy side with the black guy. Even if she might be more attracted to the black guy.
As for men they are not attracted to, they turn down white men in a very polite way while black men get the brunt of whatever bitchyness was brewing inside all day.
Don't really know why but that's what I've repeatedly come across in bars and other social settings.

I was in Chicago this week at a club. Was dancing next to this AA woman who was rather attractive. I turned and danced with her for 1 song. She grabbed by crotch and said it felt big. I grabbed her crotch back and said maybe too big for her. I honestly couldn't think of anything else to say or do. That shit has never happened to me before.

I was mostly hanging with Chinese guys... and one of them is tall and handsome. Black girl slapped his ass while we were leaving the bar. Poor guy was severely traumatized.

I think this is probably unique to the area of Chicago we were in though.

@NaSH spot on. As a black man, I find black chicks play waaay too hard to get, even to the ones they’re attracted to. IMHO, they, like many other non-white women, seem to crave that anglo validation and will go out of their way to get it.

Black women do have a certain degree of resentment towards black men. Black men tend to have a higher Smv level then black women while black women have a low smv level. They often see black men as their only choice and when black men doesn't choose them they go crazy.

The funny thing is that while they accuse black men of self-hatred by choosing white girls they are most prone to self-hatred. The epidemic of weave-wearing proves this. Black women have a strong inferior complex and choose to vent their pent -up frustration at black men.

It isn't just black women, brown women from my experience are like this as well.

Women almost feel like they can get away with treating men of their own background like trash, especially younger women who are growing up in western society. With a white guy they might fear some repercussion but with a guy of their own race, it is similar to treating your own brother like shit. I have discussed it in other threads but of all the women out there, I've received the absolute worst treatment by Indian and Middle Eastern women to the point that now I am cautious around them and very rarely approach. My Asian American friends have received similar treatment from Asian American women.

I think white guys are the only ones who are exempt from this kind of treatment by their women.

Agreed there is big IOIs from AA/Hispanic and in big cities even some asian women [not the majority, no] to some extent.

'Effect of...' Affect would be how you feel about something.

Quote: (08-04-2018 02:06 PM)DonnyGately Wrote:  

Agreed there is big IOIs from AA/Hispanic and in big cities even some asian women [not the majority, no] to some extent.

'Effect of...' Affect would be how you feel about something.

Nice catch! Hoping that the mod or admin can do something to edit my thread to save myself from my embarrassing grammar lol.

Fat chicks can be quite open and agressive, I guess because they have to be...

I got a sense of what it must be like for a hot women to be annoyed by male attention the other night, as swarms of fat chicks hit the venue and aggressively looked for action.

Quote: (08-04-2018 07:23 AM)Lowkey Wrote:  

Black women do have a certain degree of resentment towards black men. Black men tend to have a higher Smv level then black women while black women have a low smv level. They often see black men as their only choice and when black men doesn't choose them they go crazy.
The funny thing is that while they accuse black men of self-hatred by choosing white girls they are most prone to self-hatred. The epidemic of weave-wearing proves this. Black women have a strong inferior complex and choose to vent their pent -up frustration at black men.

So a weave is equivalent to self hate? I think it's more likely they are responding the the beauty standards that their local men put on them.

I'm going to be honest here. I think black women are more aggressive sexually due to culture and nothing else. I've noticed that a lot of them are raised by overbearing moms and absent fathers. That has a big effect on a woman and how she views men in general... especially men like her father.

White girls in this generation tend to have fathers that are weekend warriors and emasculated pussies. This stuff is why they do what they do.

Quote: (08-03-2018 11:59 PM)EndsExpect Wrote:  

Quote: (08-03-2018 10:43 PM)Not a Second Hander Wrote:  

I was in Chicago this week at a club. Was dancing next to this AA woman who was rather attractive. I turned and danced with her for 1 song. She grabbed by crotch and said it felt big. I grabbed her crotch back and said maybe too big for her. I honestly couldn't think of anything else to say or do. That shit has never happened to me before.

I was mostly hanging with Chinese guys... and one of them is tall and handsome. Black girl slapped his ass while we were leaving the bar. Poor guy was severely traumatized.

I think this is probably unique to the area of Chicago we were in though.

LOL your friend was traumatized? What kind of soft friend are you hanging out with?

But yeah having lived in Chicago & its surrounding area for many years in the past that story sounds like something that would easily happen out there. Seems almost like one of my nights out maybe 11 or 12 years ago in the Rush & Division area out there.

You must have been with some very white collar, high etiquette type Chinese dudes. Let me give you a crazy Chicago story from roughly 12 or 13 years ago. I was at one of the nightclubs out there, and the crowd might have been predominantly Asian that night (maybe Latino too I forgot) or it could've been mixed ethnic types (not too many white dudes in the building that night). But I saw a few street type / gangster type Asian dudes (possibly Vietnamese or Filipinos) beat the ever living piss out of some poor guy. They literally got him on the ground and were stomping & kicking the guy into a pulp. They pulled it off pretty quick & fled pretty fucking fast. A bottle might've even gotten smashed on dude's head I don't remember the details. I am not sure why they were retaliating against that guy in particular. I'll never lump all Asians into one bag that's for sure. This kinda street shit with street type Asians is probably more common in NYC & parts of California. Ironically the same cities have the most affluent & refined ones as well (ie. doctors, Wall Street, Silicon Valley, etc.).

These days if I'm out there and I'm hanging around River North I've noticed the crowd is mostly fairly affluent, somewhat mixed (Besides fratty white dudes, heavy representation from Indians & Asians, followed by Black & Latino. In addition to the professional yuppie broski white dudes out you also got a lot of European ethnic types in Chicago) & sometimes a little bit bridge & tunnelly (coming in from the suburbs), but usually the drama isn't too bad.

Quote: (08-04-2018 05:02 PM)EndsExpect Wrote:  

Quote: (08-04-2018 07:23 AM)Lowkey Wrote:  

So a weave is equivalent to self hate? I think it's more likely they are responding the the beauty standards that their local men put on them.

I'm going to be honest here. I think black women are more aggressive sexually due to culture and nothing else. I've noticed that a lot of them are raised by overbearing moms and absent fathers. That has a big effect on a woman and how she views men in general... especially men like her father.

White girls in this generation tend to have fathers that are weekend warriors and emasculated pussies. This stuff is why they do what they do.

Game is a field of psychology in my opinion. It's deep. Ask yourself first and foremost why a black women is wearing a weave? Is it because it's easier maintained then her normal hair? No it absolutely is not. Is it hot and does it look nice and Is it cheaper?. No it costs a fair amount of money. But it does look horrendous and totally false. That's for sure.

Natural hair is easy maintained and looks extremely nice, So why are they doing it? The same reason why millions of black women across all continents whiten themselves using toxic chemicals and after a while die of cancer while looking like seasick ghosts.

Because they hate themselves. They way they act and talk about their skin and people proves this. But a same time a lot of black men are in a internal prison of self-doubt and self-hate and a strong feeling of being inferior while simultaneously they want to prove something to someone. So we can't laugh at ones in a sealed off glasshouse while we also are imprisoned their.

Yeah black female behavior is a result of culture. It is a result of culture who breeds self-hatred, dilution of ones own way and culture. A feeling of inferiority a feeling of being hunted and having no home. A lot of black slave-derived populations in the North and South america as well as the Caribbean are like lost children seeking a home while the place they live in doesn't accept them.

Quote: (08-04-2018 02:04 PM)a beer is enough Wrote:  

I think white guys are the only ones who are exempt from this kind of treatment by their women.

I think the last 100 or so school shooters would disagree with you here.

Quote: (08-04-2018 05:25 PM)jordypip23 Wrote:  

LOL your friend was traumatized? What kind of soft friend are you hanging out with?
But yeah having lived in Chicago & its surrounding area for many years in the past that story sounds like something that would easily happen out there. Seems almost like one of my nights out maybe 11 or 12 years ago in the Rush & Division area out there.
You must have been with some very white collar, high etiquette type Chinese dudes. Let me give you a crazy Chicago story from roughly 12 or 13 years ago. I was at one of the nightclubs out there, and the crowd might have been predominantly Asian that night (maybe Latino too I forgot) or it could've been mixed ethnic types (not too many white dudes in the building that night). But I saw a few street type / gangster type Asian dudes (possibly Vietnamese or Filipinos) beat the ever living piss out of some poor guy. They literally got him on the ground and were stomping & kicking the guy into a pulp. They pulled it off pretty quick & fled pretty fucking fast. A bottle might've even gotten smashed on dude's head I don't remember the details. I am not sure why they were retaliating against that guy in particular. I'll never lump all Asians into one bag that's for sure. This kinda street shit with street type Asians is probably more common in NYC & parts of California. Ironically the same cities have the most affluent & refined ones as well (ie. doctors, Wall Street, Silicon Valley, etc.).
These days if I'm out there and I'm hanging around River North I've noticed the crowd is mostly fairly affluent, somewhat mixed (Besides fratty white dudes, heavy representation from Indians & Asians, followed by Black & Latino. In addition to the professional yuppie broski white dudes out you also got a lot of European ethnic types in Chicago) & sometimes a little bit bridge & tunnelly (coming in from the suburbs), but usually the drama isn't too bad.

This guy is straight from China. I think he considers black women to be on the same level of gross as transgenders. At least that's the way he talked. I think in China being tall and well off he basically gets top shelf pussy... I mean he was pretty snooty even about the white girls as he considered most of them too fat.

Chicago... the women were just aggressive. Nothing bad happened and I felt safer that I did in DC.

Quote: (08-04-2018 05:46 PM)Lowkey Wrote:  

Game is a field of psychology in my opinion. It's deep. Ask yourself first and foremost why a black women is wearing a weave? Is it because it's easier maintained then her normal hair? No it absolutely is not. Is it hot and does it look nice and Is it cheaper?. No it costs a fair amount of money. But it does look horrendous and totally false. That's for sure.
Natural hair is easy maintained and looks extremely nice, So why are they doing it? The same reason why millions of black women across all continents whiten themselves using toxic chemicals and after a while die of cancer while looking like seasick ghosts.
Because they hate themselves. They way they act and talk about their skin and people proves this. But a same time a lot of black men are in a internal prison of self-doubt and self-hate and a strong feeling of being inferior while simultaneously they want to prove something to someone. So we can't laugh at ones in a sealed off glasshouse while we also are imprisoned their.
Yeah black female behavior is a result of culture. It is a result of culture who breeds self-hatred, dilution of ones own way and culture. A feeling of inferiority a feeling of being hunted and having no home. A lot of black slave-derived populations in the North and South america as well as the Caribbean are like lost children seeking a home while the place they live in doesn't accept them.

That may be true... my sample size and experience is limited.

Slavery was a long time ago. The most significant factor in the minds of black people today is the liberal racial grievance industry that relies heavily on making them feel inferior and persecuted.

I just don't see black women hating themselves as much as I see them trying to conform to beauty standards that they are not built to match. I also see the most successful of their men choose women who fit Western beauty standards rather than them. Again... I could be wrong, but this is what I see.

The main problem for black Americans is the absence of an ancestral link and a own culture. The AA culture is just a creolized degenerate version of western ways.

You are also right it is a double-centered coin. Black men choosing western beauty standard plays a permanent role in all this. Just ask your self why is black men overwhelmingly choosing that kind of appearance, In my eyes it has been marketed by western multimedia and entertainment outlets. The whitening issue and the destruction of African culture is way worse though. But fortunately African women haven't turned crazy yet

Yes black american girls are ruthless. if you want to be rejection proof start talking to black women if they dont like you theyll blow you off immediately. This is the best practise for rejection. my rejection sheild is bullet proof from dealing with these ruthless girls.

Unfortunately black female behaviour has started to filter in to ghetto ho's worldwide.But at least black ghetto girls are upfront with their shitty behavior. It makes it easier to rule them out.

Quote: (08-06-2018 05:38 PM)ADEBISIGARANA Wrote:  

Yes black american girls are ruthless. if you want to be rejection proof start talking to black women if they dont like you theyll blow you off immediately. This is the best practise for rejection. my rejection sheild is bullet proof from dealing with these ruthless girls.

This is true. The counter to this though is if they like your look & swag, then they REALLY soften up with you compared to the usual front put up by women in general. It's a little bit subconscious and difficult to put into words but you know what I'm talking about bro.

I don't consider a group of guys beating up on one dude as "tough". Show you toughness by beating up on someone one-on-one.

Russian Chicks are straight up and forward, black women yes. Girls with the most testosterone of course will stand out and those are the ones more likely to bang.

Quote: (08-06-2018 09:09 PM)dark_g Wrote:  

I don't consider a group of guys beating up on one dude as "tough". Show you toughness by beating up on someone one-on-one.

Trust me I agree with you. I don't think it was a particularly "tough" thing to do & certainly not an admirable one. It was the mob mentality / retaliation thing going on that is all too common among gangs, thugs, etc. Those guys were probably in their 20's (I was in my early 20's at that time as well).

I'm in my mid-30's now & I do not have the patience for those types of juvenile, thuggish antics. You'll catch me generally at places where people know how to act civilized & have a good time without resorting to being a dumb-ass thug.

Quote: (08-04-2018 09:54 PM)Lowkey Wrote:  

The main problem for black Americans is the absence of an ancestral link and a own culture. The AA culture is just a creolized degenerate version of western ways.
You are also right it is a double-centered coin. Black men choosing western beauty standard plays a permanent role in all this. Just ask your self why is black men overwhelmingly choosing that kind of appearance, In my eyes it has been marketed by western multimedia and entertainment outlets. The whitening issue and the destruction of African culture is way worse though. But fortunately African women haven't turned crazy yet

Yeah... I don't really know the link between media and sexual attraction. I'm highly skeptical that media sets beauty standards. I have a feeling that much of this is instinctual. It probably plays a much bigger role for women, because they just follow the flow than for men.

What you say about African culture is probably true. Western Media is actively trying to destroy European culture as well. I know a lot of guys on the forum blame Jews... but it's honestly liberals in general. People who are liberal always want change and enjoy tearing down cultures and tradition. Give them a platform like media and entertainment and they will ruin any culture.

African American women to my experience put up a tough front, but are in reality very soft once you get past that.

I think the whole liberals trying to use media to ruin white culture thing is just paranoia. As much of a front as liberal Hollywood puts on, they do portray minorities (except for maybe African Americans) in a real horrible way and have done so for decades now. Even movies like Dragon Ball, Death Note and Ghost In The Shell have whites playing the roles that Asians are supposed to be, just an example there.

Make no mistake about it, the liberal media is still very partial towards whites when it comes to beauty. Some will say it is due to money and profit but that is far from the truth, the reality is older white males still run the media and entertainment industry in the west and it is only human nature to promote others who look like you.

While I cannot say so as much about men, women are far more susceptible to falling for what the media defines as handsome as opposed to what is objectively more attractive.

I have noticed some strong cultural differences. While travelling through southern Europe and some eastern European countries I was approached by girls, something I was not accustomed to. In addition, those same women complimented me on my physical features, looks and personality. These were chicks who had other offers though, so not desparate fatties or other undesirable chicks.

From what I saw, Canadian chicks are more direct with me and are quicker to express sexual intent, whereas my chances of getting laid with an American chick are close to zero.