rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Adding FBs and Girls to IG

I am super bad at keeping in contact with girls, especially in different countries. You never know when you will be in that country again. If you have already slept with them, is it worth the hassle of adding them to your IG, that way you can be connected and they can be engaged with your life without actually engaging them regularly.

Will it cause me unnecessary drama?

Yay or Nay?

It matters if you actually stay active on your instagram or not.

If you just have 4 pictures and a few hundred followers then I wouldn't worry about it.

On the other hand if you post regularly and stay active on it with interesting content, your return rate on those girls will definitely improve. Them seeing you living an exciting and interesting life will keep the opportunity of coming back for more open.

If you actually have a decent IG and want to use it as a vessel for self-gain (women, money, etc.) then it never hurts to have more followers.

Valid points.

IG is decent.

I guess I will have to wait and see what kind of drama it brings.

add only bitches youve fucked. the rest youll only be their fans liking their half nude pics,twerking vids,and other assorted attention whoring shit! but if you add whores youve only piped them whores will be ya fans! flip script hombre

signed: Debisi Moria

Quote: (08-02-2018 08:45 AM)iron93 Wrote:  

Yes, there is a chance a girl will become obsessed with you, feel jilted and then proceed to spam your pipeline.

Can you make your contact list private and turn off comments so they can't communicate with each other?

Quote: (08-02-2018 01:55 PM)ADEBISIGARANA Wrote:  

add only bitches youve fucked. the rest youll only be their fans liking their half nude pics,twerking vids,and other assorted attention whoring shit! but if you add whores youve only piped them whores will be ya fans! flip script hombre

signed: Debisi Moria

haha I would never like or watch their stuff no matter how many naked content they have. waste of time.

Quote: (08-02-2018 02:08 PM)DaveR Wrote:  

Yes, there is a chance a girl will become obsessed with you, feel jilted and then proceed to spam your pipeline.

Can you make your contact list private and turn off comments so they can't communicate with each other?

I did not know you could turn off comments. Is that exclusive to individual posts or one or nothing....?

Not sure what you mean my contact list private?

Quote: (08-02-2018 03:46 PM)iron93 Wrote:  

Quote: (08-02-2018 02:08 PM)DaveR Wrote:  

I did not know you could turn off comments. Is that exclusive to individual posts or one or nothing....?

Not sure what you mean my contact list private?

Comments can be turned off for individual posts: https://help.instagram.com/1766818986917552

Sounds like a pain in the ass, and you can't hide your followers/following list.

Maybe it would be easier to start a group or channel on Whatsapp/Telegram/whichever messenger you use... You'll have better control over the privacy and probably a better response rate as you're not competing with the 100 other guys she's following on Instagram.