rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

UK man jailed for 6 months for limiting her social networking use (and stalking)

UK man jailed for 6 months for limiting her social networking use (and stalking)

Domestic "violence" now includes preventing your girlfriend from flirting with other men.

Quote:Quote:

A possessive boyfriend has been jailed for 'psychological abuse' over a controlling relationship in which he bullied and belittled his selfie-loving girlfriend over how she used social media.
Matthew Bailey, 24, banned care assistant Molly Cunliffe, 19, from using Snapchat, ordered her not to message heterosexual men on Facebook and Instagram, and even told her she was not allowed to put kisses at the end of social media posts.
He dictated the only male friends she could contact over social media had to be gay.
Bailey was so jealous, he would regularly check Miss Cunliffe's mobile phone, tell her what to wear and demanded she send him pictures or go on FaceTime to prove she was at home or asleep in bed.
During a four week romance, Bailey also bombard Miss Cunliffe with multiple phone calls demanding she ring him every day - and then falsely accused her of cheating on him whenever she did not answer.
Miss Cunliffe, from Bolton, Greater Manchester, tried to end the relationship but Bailey threatened to kill her family.
She went to police after a burst of 30 calls in just one morning from her obsessed partner.
At Manchester Magistrates' Court, Bailey, from Horwich, near Bolton, was jailed for six months after he was found guilty of engaging in controlling or coercive behaviour in an intimate relationship.

https://archive.fo/RODo0

The girl was a typical thot, of course.

[Image: e0d5f29750c794a0d7f13997d41e32ecbc2af909.jpg]

[Image: dea15925439914d08a57091dff57060d0068e06d.jpg]

Sharia is much worse. Are we going to see Muslims sentenced or will the UK say “it’s their culture!”

A 19 year old who looks like she's 39. Partying and two life times of cock don't do women well.

Quote: (08-01-2018 11:35 AM)HornyRamone Wrote:  

A 19 year old who looks like she's 39. Partying and two life times of cock don't do women well.

Body looks fit in second pic. WB, WN enjoy looking at face.

Nice body, but the face is destroyed to be a 19 years old girl.

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina

That's a double bagger.

Quote: (08-01-2018 11:27 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

A possessive boyfriend has been jailed for 'psychological abuse' over a controlling relationship in which he bullied and belittled his selfie-loving girlfriend over how she used social media.
Matthew Bailey, 24, banned care assistant Molly Cunliffe, 19, from using Snapchat, ordered her not to message heterosexual men on Facebook and Instagram, and even told her she was not allowed to put kisses at the end of social media posts.

Nodding head in agreement

He dictated the only male friends she could contact over social media had to be gay.

Continued nodding, but would ban gays as well. Especially gays.

Bailey was so jealous, he would regularly check Miss Cunliffe's mobile phone, tell her what to wear and demanded she send him pictures or go on FaceTime to prove she was at home or asleep in bed.

Continued nodding

During a four week romance, Bailey also bombard Miss Cunliffe with multiple phone calls demanding she ring him every day - and then falsely accused her of cheating on him whenever she did not answer.

Beta

Miss Cunliffe, from Bolton, Greater Manchester, tried to end the relationship but Bailey threatened to kill her family.

Stopped nodding

She went to police after a burst of 30 calls in just one morning from her obsessed partner.
At Manchester Magistrates' Court, Bailey, from Horwich, near Bolton, was jailed for six months after he was found guilty of engaging in controlling or coercive behaviour in an intimate relationship.

Quote: (08-01-2018 12:25 PM)eljeffster Wrote:  

Quote: (08-01-2018 11:27 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Nodding head in agreement

Continued nodding, but would ban gays as well. Especially gays.

Continued nodding

Beta

Stopped nodding

How do you have time for work, lifting or socializing when you're too busy micromanaging a chick and displaying trust issues?

What the guy did at the end was wrong but was an understandable result of a body like that (2nd pic) + extreme thirst.

A lot of guys everywhere cling to their GFs and watch what she does in earnest, but it's a matter of degree. Threats to harm family and the degree of clinging especially after only 4 weeks together is what elevates this beyond just another needy boyfriend.

However fundamentally I don't believe women of all kinds should be allowed to use smartphones, but that's obvious. But there is way too much money in it to get such a law to be considered in the UK, not to mention the uproar british women would create. BF - expendable, replaceable.... Smartphone - behind only air and water.

Quote: (08-01-2018 11:50 AM)Mekorig Wrote:  

Nice body, but the face is destroyed to be a 19 years old girl.

Quote: (08-01-2018 11:51 AM)christpuncher Wrote:  

That's a double bagger.

Paper, plastic or biodegradable?

“As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” - Donald J. Trump

"I don't get all the women I want, I get all the women who want me." - David Lee Roth

*snip*

You agree with all that sociopathic possessive insecure bullshit?

Anyway, girl looks like a thick curvy little slut. WB for sure.

Dude has some serious issues, and while I do not agree he should be locked up for 6 months for being an insecure asshole, he is clearly in the wrong here. Guy needs to learn some abundance and stop being such an insecure and possessive cunt.

Quote: (08-01-2018 03:08 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

*snip*

You agree with all that sociopathic possessive insecure bullshit?

Anyway, girl looks like a thick curvy little slut. WB for sure.

Dude has some serious issues, and while I do not agree he should be locked up for 6 months for being an insecure asshole, he is clearly in the wrong here. Guy needs to learn some abundance and stop being such an insecure and possessive cunt.

Would agree, he simply should have added her into his rotation. Had he done so and relaxed about it he'd still be tapping that ass. Even better, she'd probably be the one chasing after him.

Yes, WB vociferously.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

I dislike control freaks but I am still waiting for those prison sentences for FGM and forced marriages in certain cultures here.

Any day now.

These ultra-possessive imbeciles are a real blight on the landscape. I'm sure his efforts to control her only made her want to fuck around on him more. If only he hadn't have given a fuck altogether.

She obviously loves the control. He just got thrown into jail by some captain save a hos. Looking to save that slut i mean white precious angel* from that demonic man.

This girl is 19?! Holy smokes.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Man Uncle Roosh was right: UK girls are Busted... and all look like they just finished their shift at the Coal Mine! 2nd pic is aight can't Front

If you feel the need to be a control freak and monitor your girlfriend's communications, you shouldn't be with her.

G

Quote: (08-01-2018 07:11 PM)TheFinalEpic Wrote:  

This girl is 19?! Holy smokes.

I was surprised at first until I read she was from the UK.

"Their emotional waves will swamp you if you're just quietly-floating, so you need to learn to surf." - AnonymousBosch

||Learn How to Sing Datasheet||

For her to be only 19 and to look that bad already makes one wonder what she will look like when she's 25-27. It won't be pretty. This is starting to be more common due to crappy diets, smoking and way too much alcohol. I already see many mid 20s chicks starting to show early signs of aging with rough looking skin and faces from being out too late partying.

Her boyfriend should have kept her on rotation and then cut her loose. Trying to control her like he did never works. I am surprised that one can get jail time for something like this in the UK. Is this typical of how tyrannical the UK is becoming now with PC nonsense?

"Nice body"..."thick"..."curvy"...

What's wrong with you people?

[Image: glQS73X.jpg?1]

This is not thicc. There are no curves. This is not nice.

The curviest part of this bitch is is her arm fat.

Look at this:
[Image: cMPAsG4.jpg]

That's a straight line. You could use her as a ruler.

Thanks for ruining my night.

She's hot for a 35 yr old.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

He seems to have threatened her life and her family's multiple times.

He probably got prison because of that and massive possessive streaks.

Making demands of girls regarding social media - that is normal in my book. But guys on our side would just watch a girl and see what she does. If she does not adhere to your rules, then you walk away.

This guy is in deep Mate Guarding land - at best very lesser Alphas do it and even then they do it with far more compliance by the woman.

This guy is no Alpha - he was just possessive - borderline crazy and actually his crazy streak likely made him attractive to her anyway. Also it probably turned her on that a man told her what to do. But my guess is that it's simply not congruent with his total picture. If he were some dominant young Chad, with 80% less frantic calling, then she would still be over him.

But he made more the impression of having to guard that pussy or not being able to get another one.

He was sentenced because he threatened to kill her family and he was disturbing her with phone calls. The social media thing was not what got him into trouble.

You have a choice here. Cuckold or jailed?