rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Strange girl

Strange girl

Meet a girl of tinder at 4am saturday. Had a failed date earlier that night with a girl who was bigger and trashier than her pics suggested. Her annoying drunk and more attractive friend didn't make it easier. I was invited over to a afterparty at the new girls place.
We had a beer and chatted a bit together with her gay friend who was there, then she showed me the way to her bed where we had sex right away. Next morning I got up to take a piss and returned to find her gone.
Chilled for a bit, then went down stairs to find her laying on the couch. Said she couldn't sleep because her bed is so small. We chatted for a bit, then she went up to take a shower.
I hung out for an hour taking care of personal business. Went up stairs knocked on door, locked, no response. Tried to call, nothing so I left.
2 days later she text me om Tinder:
Bergen? (The City) smileys
Then she removed the match .

She was a good fuck, and I got her number.
Any suggestions for restart text ?

Strange girl

Restart dude she thought you were a lousy lay that's why she did not stay in the bed with you. The best thing you can say is that you can be better and that was a bad night LOL. Did you not pick up on any of the hints she gave you wow.

Strange girl

Odds are if she unmatched you on Tinder after you fucked, it was a one night stand.

Just wait till close to the weekend and hit her up with a feeler text.

Strange girl

The fuck was good. She didn't didn't last long and we had to do two sessions. Her pussy was really sensitive.
Can't mistake a bj like that either.