rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beta Songs I liked before I had Game

Everyone used to rock out to something back in the day before they had game.

Post your previously favorite Beta Song that makes you sick to listen to it today.

Here's mine: Stabbing Westward - What do I have to do?

The lyrics make me twitch now.

Team Nachos

Im actually noticing songs that I do currently like for the beat and sound, I cant listen to anymore because of the lyrics, dont have any links at the moment, but its kind of annoying. Damn enlightenment.

Though I"m noticing other songs that SOUNDED beta but have alpha as fuck lyrics

This is like the Red Pill / antifeminist theme song

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Couldn't listen to that. But, I have all kinds of fag rock that I still listen to including the pet shop boys, The Smiths and even Culture Club.
The eighties were good times and thats what comes to mind when I listen to it.
I could never stand love ballads and hairbands.

This is a great classic rock song but the lyrics and subject matter are all about pedastalizing and stalking a girl.

Team Nachos

Quote: (09-27-2011 04:12 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

This is a great classic rock song but the lyrics and subject matter are all about pedastalizing and stalking a girl.

Haha, similar thing about the song below. Love the beat, I just try and tune out the lyrics.

Here's the alpha antidote. Look at the song's title for chrissake. Best gym song ever:

Quote: (09-27-2011 04:12 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Arguably the Police’s most popular song, Every Breath You Take has been played during countless weddings and on request lines due to the widely held belief that it is a gentle love song. According to Sting, the song is about love, but it’s quite a bit more “sinister and ugly” than people think. Sting wrote the song during the collapse of his marriage, amidst feelings of jealousy and obsession over his lost lover. He claims the stalker-like vibe of the lyrics were inspired by the desire for surveillance and control he was feeling during his divorce.

http://listverse.com/2010/06/14/top-10-m...-meanings/

I always felt that song was kind of "sinister" also.

The Police were probably to intelligent for a "straight up I love you song"

How's this for a beta-orbiter anthem:

Sad times ;'-(

I heard this song on the other day on the Bolt Bus:

Quote: (09-28-2011 12:07 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

How's this for a beta-orbiter anthem:

That's a funny ass song. Sometimes you have to show examples like this for guys to really understand what not to be like around women.

I wish I could rename this thread to beta-orbiter anthems. That's much better than mine. LOL

I just watched this twice and I'm still laughing. [Image: smile.gif]

Team Nachos

I would say 867-5309/Jenny, but that's so over-the-top that it's more of a parody than anything. And I still listen to it.
Lyrically, I think the worst song out there is "Build me up, Buttercup", but I never enjoyed that song musically or lyrically.

I once recorded my ex an acoustic cover album for our anniversary. I can still play the songs and listen to them as art, but I can't take the messages seriously anymore. I'm talking about Save Tonight, Hey There Delilah, Out Loud, etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc0mxOXbWIU

This is a good one, but too bad he screws it up with the last line. LOL
Don't know how to do youtube links...

I used to love the Beatles when I was a kid. Listening to their lyrics now is cringe inducing. "I want to hold your hand..." *shudder*

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Lucky for me I've never paid much attention to lyrics.

I have an interesting question for you all.

Why do women's hearts melt at beta-orbiter anthems like You're Beautiful by James Blunt wheras if you displayed such nauseating beta behaviour to them in real life they would run a mile in the opposite direction?

Because James Blunt has alpha status, and women crave eventually winning the heart of an alpha. If James Blunt played Your Beautiful in person to a woman on his guitar, she would let him smash her pussy till the cows come home.

Ah so you are saying that essentially those songs cater to the tame-the-alpha fantasies of women.

That song though is basically about a guy who sees a women who is so hot that he is too terrified to even talk to her and torments himself about the fact that he will never have her because she is out of his league.

That's about as beta as you can get so explain that.

Every Bon Jovi song.

Quote: (11-20-2011 08:59 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

Because James Blunt has alpha status, and women crave eventually winning the heart of an alpha. If James Blunt played Your Beautiful in person to a woman on his guitar, she would let him smash her pussy till the cows come home.

[Image: potd.gif]

So I have to ask ...same guy, same song playing at open mic night without the fame or status. No pussy smashing?

Team Nachos

No, because then he's some loser playing at an open mic night. He's not JAMES FUCKING BLUNT. World renowned celebrity, even though his music sucks.

Quote: (11-20-2011 10:23 PM)P Dog Wrote:  

No, because then he's some loser playing at an open mic night. He's not JAMES FUCKING BLUNT. World renowned celebrity, even though his music sucks.

So it's basically a no lose situation for women to fuck him. If the world find out she fucked him she gets instant fame and notoriety out of it. ie Monika Lewinsky.

If it doesn't work out she can sell the story for a book deal or a movie.

If she fucks him and gets pregnant she gets fame, notoriety plus a paycheck for life.

Bitches have it made I'll tell ya.

Team Nachos

Quote: (11-20-2011 02:39 AM)Dagonet Wrote:  

I once recorded my ex an acoustic cover album for our anniversary. I can still play the songs and listen to them as art, but I can't take the messages seriously anymore. I'm talking about Save Tonight, Hey There Delilah, Out Loud, etc.

quick comment on Hey there Delilah, which you guys would probably like. It was written by someone in the plain white ts to ask out Delilah DiCrescenzo (an american steeple chase runner). Not surprisingly she said no--it was too creepy.

Sympathy for the Devil