rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Moon / Lunar Eclipse

Moon / Lunar Eclipse

There is a total Lunar Eclipse this Friday.

Anybody gonna watch it ?
Anyone seen a moon / lunar eclipse before ?

This eclipse on Friday (27th July 2018) is supposed to be quite special. (It's called a red or "blood moon")
Will supposedly last for over 100 minutes, making it allegedly the longest eclipse of the 21st century.

[Image: Blood-moon-eclipse-2018-992625.jpg?r=1532270510289]

Moon / Lunar Eclipse

Looks like the best viewing requires being in India, Middle East, Africa, and Eastern Europe.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Moon / Lunar Eclipse

I am in Eastern Europe and I am going out of city to watch it. Maybe perform some blood magic rituals to pagan gods.

Moon / Lunar Eclipse

Quote: (07-24-2018 01:36 PM)Mage Wrote:  

I am in Eastern Europe and I am going out of city to watch it. Maybe perform some blood magic rituals to pagan gods.

Take a flashlight with batteries or some candles if it gets dark on your way home.

Moon / Lunar Eclipse

And don't forget your handy dandy spirit cooking guide!

Moon / Lunar Eclipse

Something interesting from wikipedia:

Quote:Quote:

The idea of a "blood moon" serving as an omen of the coming of the end times comes from the Book of Joel, where it is written "the sun will turn into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord comes." This phrase is again mentioned by Saint Peter during Pentecost, as recorded in Acts, although Peter says that the date of Pentecost, not some future date, was the fulfillment of Joel's prophecy. The blood moon also appears in the Book of Revelation chapter 6 verses 11 – 13, where verse 12 says " And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood".

However, I would consider something when evaluating the above.
Who is writing this ?
Does it apply to everyone ?

Moon / Lunar Eclipse

Will the bloodmoon be visible from Australia?

,,Я видел, куда падает солнце!
Оно уходит сквозь постель,
В глубокую щель!"
-Андрей Середа, ,,Улица чужих лиц", 1989 г.

Moon / Lunar Eclipse

Quote: (07-26-2018 01:55 AM)fokker Wrote:  

Will the bloodmoon be visible from Australia?

Yes.

Here's some info on the visibility of the blood moon lunar eclipse tomorrow (27th) and saturday (28th) depending on where you are in the world.

[Image: image?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftimedotcom.files...w=800&q=85]

Quote:Quote:

Some info on worldwide locations and times:

Central and Eastern Africa

The entire eclipse will be visible in Central and Eastern Africa, with totality beginning in major cities like Cairo and Nairobi at 9:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. local time, respectively.

Eastern Europe

The total eclipse will start in Eastern European hubs like Bucharest and Moscow at 10:30 p.m. local time.

The Middle East

Limassol and Dubai will offer some of the best views of the full eclipse beginning at 10:30 p.m. and 11:30 p.m local time.
Central and Southeast Asia

Stargazers in New Delhi should look to the sky at 1 a.m. local time for totality while those in Bangkok can catch the lunar phenomenon at 2:30 a.m.

Western Australia

In Perth, the total eclipse will become visible around 3:30 a.m. local time.

The USA and all of north america will have no visibility...they will be left totally in the dark unfortunately.

Moon / Lunar Eclipse

The timing of the moon's different cycles follows girl's menstrual (period) cycles almost precisley. If you a make a note of what phase the moon is in when your girlfriend's (wife's) monthly bleeding starts, she should have the next bleeding when the moon is in the exact same stage next month. (Not always an exact science but a good guide). When the moon is halfway she's hot, fully fertile and ovulating, ready for your man juice/baby batter to get pregnant.

[Image: South-Lunar_libration_with_phase_Oct_2007_450px.gif]

Also, the moon getting bigger and rounder is just like a women getting pregnant with her belly growing bigger and bigger. She starts with a belly that is (hopefully) flat and not too visible like new moon you can't see, then she starts to get a curve/crescent in her belly which grows and grows outwards just like the moon's growing crescent, then she reaches a fully round belly (like a full moon) and then finally gives birth. After the birth her belly goes back to an ever smaller crescent until her belly is flat again. (new moon)

[Image: CAoS.gif]

If a baby takes 9 months from conception, then this FULL red blood moon on the 28th of july 2018 must have been conceived back on the 28th of October.
I wonder what great conceptions were started on the 28th of October 2017 ?

[Image: c61b24337f6fe4729395ed61fbba5f20.jpg]

Moon / Lunar Eclipse

A little more than 2 hours left until blood moon eclipse starts worldwide.

Moon / Lunar Eclipse

Fun fact:

Trump was born during a red (blood) moon eclipse.

June 1946 lunar eclipse:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_1946_lunar_eclipse

Trump's birthdate:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump

Since the whole of the USA will not be able to see the red moon eclipse, Trump has to come up with something else to give his country a really good show.

Moon / Lunar Eclipse

Lunar eclipse is happening right now.
Can anyone worldwide see it ?

Moon / Lunar Eclipse

Happy to report that everyone is still alive, the gates of hell haven't opened yet, and so far I didn't encounter any non-euclidean eldritch abominations from the unspeakable dimensions beyond.

Will provide updates if that changes somehow.

Moon / Lunar Eclipse

I saw a bloody moon once when a chick bent over during her period. Does that count?

Moon / Lunar Eclipse

Nothing here (Croatia), just a fat crescent and some planet below it (Mars?).

Moon / Lunar Eclipse

Short recap of 2 hour eclipse at different stages (filmed in Greece by RT)

Moon / Lunar Eclipse

[Image: wtf.jpg]

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Moon / Lunar Eclipse

Apparently (((they))) are jealous and don't want Polynesians to see the blood moon. No moon eclipse in Hawaii.

Aloha!

Moon / Lunar Eclipse

My buddy woke me up at 3AM this morning to go see this

Was a beautiful site, but it rained through some of it here

Mate got some really nice snaps of it

The colour was absolutely intense

Moon / Lunar Eclipse

[Image: Trump.Eclipse.jpg]

Moon / Lunar Eclipse

Quote: (07-27-2018 05:21 PM)sterling_archer Wrote:  

Nothing here (Croatia), just a fat crescent and some planet below it (Mars?).

Yes Mars idd

http://www.spacedaily.com/reports/Rare_R...y_999.html

Moon / Lunar Eclipse

^^^ Posts #11 & #20

Speaking of (Trump) eclipses, the next lunar eclipse is on January 20-21, 2019 & this lunar eclipse will be visible in the Americas from 9pm ET.

Moon / Lunar Eclipse

CNN today: Lunar eclipse stopped by Trump's travel ban!

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Moon / Lunar Eclipse

Quote: (07-27-2018 11:18 PM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

[Image: Trump.Eclipse.jpg]

The meme is funny but I don't get it. Doesn't it mean Trump keeps moving and Obama comes back?

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Moon / Lunar Eclipse

Hey Kona how was the view from the Israeli desert?

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT