rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Progress Thread: Post About An Action You Took Today To Get The Girls You Want

The Progress Thread: Post About An Action You Took Today To Get The Girls You Want

There are many threat about the problems we face but not so many about the solutions.

In this thread the active members can post what they did today to get the girls they want or what they did to resolve a game-related problem.

Example: "I have never daygamed before and I don't know what to say. So I've read Roosh' book Day Bang."

For bonus point, add a next step:

Example: "I have never daygame before and I don't know what to say. So I've read Roosh' book Day Bang.

I've learned I should open indirect with the pet store opener. Tomorrow I will try it out on five women."

Don't worry if you did not get immediate results. This thread is called the "Progress Thread" not the "I'm already amazing so fuck you thread".

Last night I explored the nightlife area of the new city I'm in with some new friends. The goal was to see what the talent is like. I was not necessarily looking forward to this but I have to say I was not disappointed: there was a lot of local talent. I'll go back tonight to see if I can find a nice lounge bar.

Brought a date to the beach and the woods afterwards. Told me that it was way more exciting than the usual coffee date. Banged at her place after.

Girls loves adventures

^Good move. I'll keep that in mind [Image: smile.gif]

Today I installed a different dating app than Tinder just to see if there's interesting talent on it in my new city. Turns out the yield is way better. Maybe Tinder shadow banned my ass. Anyway, I set up two dates for this week in under an hour. Not with the most pretty of girls, but you have to start somewhere when you're new in town.

Last year I don’t know about kino that much but this year I read up on it and since then got positive results from women I kino on. More to learn as a young player

I live for my self and answer to nobody- the great Steve McQueen’s