rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to hit on hotel employees.

So first things first, hi everyone, it is my first post here and hopefully I'll stay here a looong time :-)

My question is this: I was on vacation a couple of months ago at this beautiful beach resort and there were a couple of hot girls (waitresses, receptionists, cooks) that worked at the hotel I was staying at. It's one of those hotels where u have an open buffet and the cooks are there behind all the food so u can talk to them. Since they are busy (the same applies to the waitresses and receptionists) you need to be fast, make her laugh a little, tell her u will be leaving soon and hopefully she'll give u her number to get together before u leave. Isolating these girls is incredibly difficult; they are working after all, and may not feel comfortable giving out their numbers even if they like you out of fear that they might get fired for hooking up with a guest or something. I managed to arrange a meeting with one of the cooks but she flaked out on me, maybe I didn't build enough rapport/chemistry? But the again, pretty hard to do in one or two minutes.
What would be the best way to go on about it? Any previous experiences, advice and suggestions are hugely appreciated.

Having stayed in hotels for close to a year of my life (total nights) I can say that the ROI isn't worth it. Hotel employees have to put up daily with desperate businessmen trying to get laid for this one conference away from home. The effort is made even less viable when you take into account that there are usually quite a few eager girls among the the hotel guests in vacation mode. Add to this the usual patrons in the hotel bar for whom a room in the building equals great logistics with.

Granted I'm assuming a downtown business hotel but at least you are free to pick who you are for the night in that place. Don't try to be an International Playboy at the Holiday Inn.

Quote: (09-27-2011 09:42 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Having stayed in hotels for close to a year of my life (total nights) I can say that the ROI isn't worth it. Hotel employees have to put up daily with desperate businessmen trying to get laid for this one conference away from home. The effort is made even less viable when you take into account that there are usually quite a few eager girls among the the hotel guests in vacation mode. Add to this the usual patrons in the hotel bar for whom a room in the building equals great logistics with.

Granted I'm assuming a downtown business hotel but at least you are free to pick who you are for the night in that place. Don't try to be an International Playboy at the Holiday Inn.

You'll have better luck abroad in 2nd and 3rd world countries.

Anywhere else, I'd say a pretty moderate to high level game (or pure luck) is required to bang hotel employees without money. I've stayed in and worked in some of the smallest and largest hotels in the world, so I'll tell you discretion and covert wordage is a must. In the states, you're better off meeting them after they get off work. Most city girls aren't going to risk losing their job over a random guy. Small towns are another story. Flaking is high. Caribbean resorts are easy, as everyone is often already sleeping with everyone.

I call it hospitality game, similar to bartender game. http://hokieblogger.com/2011/08/02/swoop...ree-steps/

Like Vicious said, these chicks get hit on all the time. She's just going to see you as another random customer unless you can connect with her and stand out. This is where a lot of rich men with no game blow it and find themselves in the news... These girls have seen it all.

If you remember anything, remember this: discretion and subtlety.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Dominique Strauss-Kahn is post here now?

I'm generally disinclined to hit on people who have key card access to a space with my stuff. Even if you use the safe, that doesn't exactly prevent some chick from slashing your wardrobe if things go south.