rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Japan, thailand, philipines this month

I have some time off at short notice, and I am looking to go to Asia for two weeks for pua and exploring. I am familiar with the Japan from working there in the past, have some language skills, and am looking for a like minded dude.

Please respond or message me for those interested. Given the dim view if male sexuality in hostels these days I am reticent of going that route to find partners in crime so to speak.

Quote: (07-10-2018 07:14 AM)nampa1234 Wrote:  

I have some time off at short notice, and I am looking to go to Asia for two weeks for pua and exploring. I am familiar with the Japan from working there in the past, have some language skills, and am looking for a like minded dude.

Please respond or message me for those interested. Given the dim view if male sexuality in hostels these days I am reticent of going that route to find partners in crime so to speak.

2 weeks for all 3 countries?