rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Help me title my upcoming game book

I'm happy to announce that my new game book is mostly complete. All I have to do is record the audiobook, which should be done in a month. Then I will give out review copies and prepare for a September launch. The only problem is I haven't yet decided on a title.

The book is 140,000 words and about 400 pages. It is a reboot of Bang that covers similar ground (approaching, conversation, dating, closing, sex, etc.). New content is on the cultural why of game, deeper analysis of internal game, a fleshed out game program for newbies, protections against false rape accusations, game modifications for traditional women, and most significantly, a chapter on relationships for men who intend to one day after a family.

The new book is intended for men whose game is at the beginner or intermediate level. Men who are "advanced" will still learn some things, but will probably see most of the book as a review.

With that description out of the way, what should I name it? I want a title that is simple and not trendy so that it could be relevant for at least two decades. I also want to avoid clever titles (e.g. "The Big Bang"). Two titles I came up with:

"Game"

I really like how it is one-word, just like Bang is, and how it connotes an authoritarian heaviness. The only problem is that there is already a memoir called "The Game" by Neil Strauss. I consulted with two lawyers and they believe I'm legally in the clear as long as I don't confuse consumers that my book is actually Strauss' book. I would achieve this with a completely different cover and sub-title that shows it's an instructional manual instead of a PUA memoir. Still, I feel uneasy about having such a similar title.

"The Way Of Game"

This title has a popular Eastern philosophical phrase that reflects balance, which I believe this book has. It repeatedly asserts that game should be done to connect with women, not for your ego. Unlike in Bang, I guide the reader into treating game as a tool instead of a lifestyle. There is another book called "The Way Of Men", but it has nothing to do with game.

So what do you think?

Game 2.0

This indicates that what people have been calling Game for the past 10 years or so has evolved, and you are presenting the evolved version. Similar to Web 2.0, Marriage 2.0, Emotional Intelligence 2.0 (a recently released book).

Could also be Bang 2.0, but I think you're looking to cover a broader subject area than just getting the bang.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Quote: (07-09-2018 12:29 PM)RoastBeefCurtains4Me Wrote:  

Game 2.0

That's slightly trendy. We don't know how "2.0" will hold up in 20 years. It could one day mean "super obsolete".

ReBang

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Quote: (07-09-2018 12:37 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

ReBang

This time it's not just about "banging". I don't want to use that word for this book.

"Gaming women"

"Heart of Game"

Game... the timeless art and immutable science, of scoring with women. OR Game. The way a man gets women.

"Manhood"

"Charisma, Courage and Conviction" , followed by a subtitle about using your inner strength to get what you want out of life and women, or some bullshit like that. Could also swap in Confidence, but that might be redudndant.

"Building a Man"

"The Way Of Game" is a good title
It's timeless and semi philosophical/religious too (like "The Way of Taoism")
I can easily see it being a book title from 50 years ago or from 2038.

"The Art of Game" might work too. (Like "the art of war") but using the word "way" is still slightly better in my eyes.

Game plan

Beyond Game and Why It Matters

"The Crimson Arts" h/t Heartiste.

'Genealogy of Game'
'Far Beyond Game'
'Far Beyond Game and Evil'
In the very old fashion of Nietzsche's master pieces.

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

Why Men Game Women

Why We X (Game or whatever) - kind of like "Why We Fight"

Since you don't want to go with 'Bang 2' etc.. I like the simplicity of "Game".

Game by Roosh V, as you said, makes it sound super authoritative.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Game theory?

The player's way

Playing the game

Road to player.

Game, Sex and Matches

Operation game.

The end game

"The Craft of Game"

The Way of Game is good title, as Mercenary has stated before. Assuming the frame of mind of someone that hasn't been red pill, the title of the book is salient due to the philosophical allusion of the title and its pg friendly to a degree that someone can mention to coworker without a SJW/Feminist being triggered. Looking forward to to the new book. You use latin for play the game: ludo ludere.

Quote: (07-09-2018 12:55 PM)Mercenary Wrote:  

"The Way Of Game" is a good title
It's timeless and semi philosophical/religious too (like "The Way of Taoism")
I can easily see it being a book title from 50 years ago or from 2038.

"The Art of Game" might work too. (Like "the art of war") but using the word "way" is still slightly better in my eyes.

I like both "The Way Of Game" and "The Art of Game", with maybe a subtitle like "One guide to game them all" (as a wink to the Lord of the Ring, which should remain a relevant cultural reference in both movies and literature for the next decades).

Or as Armenia4ever said, Game and Beyond.

Or, Fifty shades of Game. [Image: banana.gif] A bit cheesy maybe, but very catchy and marketable.

The Perennial Game

(Like "The Perennial Philosophy.")

Persistence of Game

(Like "Persistence of Memory" by Dali.)

Discerning Game

(Discern can mean both discriminating and spiritual discernment)

Game Recognized

(Not a bad title/inside joke)

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Game.

Just the one word. Short sweet and to the point, I think this fits the Roosh 'brand' the best.

The Journey.

One dictionary definition of "journey" being: A process or course likened to traveling, such as a series of trying experiences; a passage

“As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” - Donald J. Trump

"I don't get all the women I want, I get all the women who want me." - David Lee Roth

'On Game'

'Reflections on Game'

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.