rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Polish guy here. What do you think of Polish men?

I'm not gay, I'm just very self conscious. I noticed this forum is full of threads about Poland and just for the record- I'm completely fine with you guys going to Poland for easy lays. I'm not too interested in Polish women. But I'm very interested in hearing what foreigners think.

What were your impressions of Polish men? I'm talking in terms of both looks and personalities.

They're fantastic, dashing looks, love their Wodka and Kurwas

Crazy, down-to-earth bunch of fellow Slavs with some hot, friendly, loose women compared to the sassy, Balkanoid bunch I have to tend with.

Quote: (07-06-2018 03:07 AM)PlevenskiTarikat Wrote:  

Crazy, down-to-earth bunch of fellow Slavs with some hot, friendly, loose women compared to the sassy, Balkanoid bunch I have to tend with.

As a fellow Balkanoid I second this

Quote: (07-06-2018 05:00 AM)fmcboi Wrote:  

Quote: (07-06-2018 03:07 AM)PlevenskiTarikat Wrote:  

As a fellow Balkanoid I second this

What's the issue with Balkan people?

WNB! [Image: biggrin.gif]

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

Quote: (07-06-2018 12:31 AM)Spock Wrote:  

I'm not gay, I'm just very self conscious. I noticed this forum is full of threads about Poland and just for the record- I'm completely fine with you guys going to Poland for easy lays. I'm not too interested in Polish women. But I'm very interested in hearing what foreigners think.

What were your impressions of Polish men? I'm talking in terms of both looks and personalities.

Polish men are as plain as German dudes but not as thirsty as Italian men otherwise this may explain the rest:

Quote: (05-19-2017 05:56 AM)Giacomo Casanova Wrote:  

@snacky20: to be said that many Polish guys have widely improved in the last years their look and style, at least in the biggest towns. Few years ago you could see many people going to party in sport clothes. I think that over the course of last years they have observed how foreigners dress and approach girls and tried to get the best from that. It is now a kind of additional competition, surely less intense than in West, but we need to admit that some of these guys have done their homeworks well and the "I am from Paris" lines don't give you any sort of advantage anymore over them.
To come back to the topic of AntyMediocrity, I tend to agree with many of the considerations, just I would like to underline that the more you increase and display value, the less an average/cute girl is willing to give you a chance because she regards you as difficult to manage due to the high value. Sometimes it is better to appear like a stupid coming from nowhere than a successfull guy.

But somehow I have encountered more local and foreign PUAs in one month in Poland than one year back home.
You now know dudes from all around the world over come to Poland for love tourism.
Poland was great for lays but saying they are easy contradicts this observation:

Quote: (06-10-2017 08:25 PM)Giacomo Casanova Wrote:  

Dear Mikestar, I am often talking also with some Polish friends aware of game and who cold approach and they are also experiencing issues and flakes. Some of them are targeting Ukrainian girls, and at the same time when I am in Ukraine I heard many groups of guys speaking in Polish. This is in Lviv and Ukrainian towns close to the border. Definitely not a good sign if Poles have to cross the border to find girls. I can understand your opinion about UK, yes local girls and foreign girls are a step down in terms of beauty and femininity compared to Polish, but at least they don't change their mind all the two minutes, and you know what they want from a man. If you have solid game and self improve yourself, it's hard to fail. It was easier in London than in Krakow for me; one of my best experience with a girl here was actually a Polish girl working in the UK that I met when she was on holiday in Poland to visit the family.

Quote:Quote:

Giacomo is the reincarnation of Greek Kamaki. +1

Greek Kamaki had surely a good experience in EE, wrote great posts and had generally a good culture, was a good contributor of the forum but his game based on gifts is unacceptable for me.

I just do this when people put themselves or their group in the line of fire, as such...

Polish guys are the least socially calibrated bunch in all of Europe, never seen so many stupid and incomprehensive attitudes from other peoples. Nobody likes you, East Slavs don't like you because of history and religion, and Western Europeans don't like you because you are Slavs and unfriendly and hate everyone. As for looks, there is all kind of looks, from tall, blonde and jacked, to short, fat or slob soyboy.

Girls are nice though, but thats not what you asked.

I am a Polish dude but I don't represent the archetype of one. We are pretty simple guys

Good guys overall. Never had a problem with any of them despite me being Russian and there's all this bad blood between our two countries.

The route problem with your post is the fact your very self conscious about what others think about you. Opinions are like assholes everyone has got one... it doesn't mean shit. What you gotta do is keep it real with yourself.. ask yourself what do I think about my looks and personality. You don't have to live up to anyone's expectation of how you should look or how your personality should be. You can't change who you are, all you can do is become the best version of yourself and love yourself for who you are. Hypothetically speaking even if Polish men perpetuated a certain stereotype it doesn't mean that you can't become an outlier. Let's be honest everybody is too preoccupied thinking about themselves.

Dude there is this guy who was a genius and deserve so much love (no homo), his name is Lolek Skosowski, did you ever heard about him ?
He did a lot for our cause!

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

They seem to drink a lot, and seem like they are always bored.

You can read in the poland thread what the people think about polish guys.

They write beta, ugly, no game, no style.... but this not my opinion. The people from western countries mostly are pussies (like germany) and do and believe, what the media say, but think that they are players in poland because they are eyefucked a few times or fuck a trash (patologia) girl.

Polish people have social circle since kindergarten,neighborhood and the foreigner will be always outsiders. They never will understand the mentality.
Polish girls like foreigners (darker skin) like girls all over the world. Thats a different story.

Let me expand the scope wider including in general Eastern and Western Slavic men(basically Russians,Ukrainians and Poles) who are some of the luckiest men in the world due to basically being borned in this geography.If you had the chance to look at your women from a foreigner's eyes you would know how lucky you are and try to make the most of your chances.However Slavic men are ignorant,lazy,rude and most importantly unhappy with their lives despite gorgeous women orbiting around.Also there is a habit of lying to deter foreign men (who want to befriend them with good intentions,benelovent conversations) from approaching Slavic women just because foreign guys want pussy like every man in the world.Slavic men want foreigners to fuck with prostitutes and leave their countries.Not touching the real women.As if they are fucking a different woman everyday and there is a shortage of women supply in their countries.Czechs and Serbs are cool,helpful,hospitable,easy going dudes.Other than that Slavic men are selfish,socially awkward and antipatic.Deep down they know they do not deserve the awesome women in their countries and act with a degraded,retarded complex.Unlike Western Euopeans(who drink to celebrate) they drink to forget their unhappiness and shitty financial problems.Of course every individual is different and generalizations are usually wrong.I am sure there are good,high value guys in Poland who could make great friends.But who cares ? The real men visit your countries for the women and do not have time for that shit.

No wonder Polish guys have that kind of attitude if you're the type of faggots that visit their country. Like Jesus dude fucking get over yourself

@ fmcboi You are the chief faggot you retarded wannabe keyboard bully . If gays had their currency your face would be on it . Go fuck your father's ass in hell . If you are ever around Kiev pm me , let's see what you are made of face to face .

Lol you're the real fucking keyboard warrior faggot. This forum is a such a joke. It's just full of wannabe alpha white trash incels from Western countries talking shit about things they don't really know about. It really is just bottom tier trash who are too much of a fucking loser to find a girl in their own country so they travel half way around the world to get rejected by women there as well. I really haven't seen a more pathetic collection of dogshit in my life.

After some time you realise that Ukrainian and Russian women are just as animalistic as the men, they just disguise it with clothes and perfume.

DT94, you do realise that Serbs are also Slavs?

Quote: (07-06-2018 03:17 PM)sync Wrote:  

Polish people have social circle since kindergarten,neighborhood and the foreigner will be always outsiders. They never will understand the mentality.
Polish girls like foreigners (darker skin) like girls all over the world. Thats a different story.

Disagree with this, Polish people can be extremely divided within their own communities. We don't stick together, not the competitive Poles. Don't go by what you see in the Polish 'enclaves' abroad, those are manual workers and trying to survive, most of them can't speak English.

As for girls all over the world liking darker skin, I haven't lived in Americas but this is not true at all for Asia. Quite the opposite here. Maybe for Poland it is true though. I had a black friend who was doing great with girls there. He was quite hot too

I see the opinions vary from very positive to borderline hateful. I'm sorry if any of you had a shitty experience with Polish men. We do range- I've met all kind of Poles, of all kinds of looks and roads of life.

By the way if anyone here needs any advice on living in Poland, picking up girls or dealing with the people there hit me up. I'm pretty much an expert and I don't really plan on ever going back.
I'll be happy to pass my knowledge onto you

Yeah , i made a grammatical mistake . I meant Slavic men except Serbs and Czechs( who are also Slavs obviously) . I also exclude the other Slavic Balkan countries that i have not visited yet .

I used to live in Poland and I observed that many Polish men are shy/not self-confident enough to talk to girls.

To have party, I had good Polish friends. Once they know you, they get open. And of course, they can drink lots of Vodka!

Are you kidding? Polish guys are the epitome of beta. They have beta game and drunk game. Fortunately for them, beta game works well with polish girls. I may only get a SNL from a polish girl, but she will always remember me smacking her ass as she makes "love" to her polish husband. I have nothing against polish guys. But if you are a polish guy with some American freak in you - pushing the envelope with polish girls sexually - you should be cleaning house.

I have been working with polish people for many years in my homecountry, mostly older generation, many are very angry and aggressive, like they hate everything and everyone, including themselves. Younger generation seems to be heavy drinkers, who loves to party and fight. I have seen so many polish guys starting fights for no reason. Like, when you talk to them out clubbing, if you say something wrong, dont be surprised if they get physical.

Looks? Big noses and early hairloss is what I could think of. Also, they wear fcking ugly clothes, everything is too big. I can see if someone is polish just by their clothes and nose.

Alltough, I see them as very "alive", they have high energy when they speak and uses body language alot.