rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Conversations with a local: Budapest, Hungary

Conversations with a local: Budapest, Hungary

Gents,

I was lucky enough to make friends with a Hungarian Uni student who currently resides and attends Uni in Budapest, Hungary. I wanted to make a separate thread because I intend for this thread to be a living document, and one in which I could potentially relay questions to and from. I hope this helps anyone thinking about a trip to Budapest.

What is your favorite bar for chasing skirt?

Doboz is solid, it's one of the ruin pubs. You could go to Szimpla, but you wont meet a single Hungarian person there.

What is the best approach when it comes to Hungarian girls?
You have to play it smart and can't be too forward. Just act like you aren't interested.

Tinder?
Tinder works really well here, but the culture misunderstands it. No one uses it for straight hookups, that means you wont get anywhere with a forward opener. You wont get jackshit with pickup lines. If you play it cool it's super easy to get the meet. Hungarian women take personal human interaction way more seriously than tinder conversation.

Having a Hungarian wingman
Hell yeah. You being with a local helps you escape all the negatives of the city. You'll instantly distance yourself from the dirty backpackers and mega-tourists.

Hungarian girls thoughts on Western tourists?
Man people get wet over western tourists.

Easiest lays?
Head down to Grandio or Retox, dirty backpacker bars.

Best place to stay?
Hotel downtown, Pest side, near the nightlife.

Uni Season
September-December (Only asked about fall)

Language skills a plus?
Absolutely no need. Everyone understands English. It might be good to know hello, thank you, compliments and stuff. Most chicks think that stuff is cute.

Since everyone lives in the dorms, are there no college parties?
College parties are mostly for clubs. Uni parties usually happen on Wednesday and Thursday at different venues around town.

Do most girls you know at your Uni enjoy the single life or are there mostly relationships?
Mostly single

How often would you say the average Uni chick goes out?
Every Friday and Saturday night.

What is the best time to be at the bar?
Bars close from 2-4am. Mostly pregame and get to the bar rather early, like 9pm. Uni chicks usually drink at the college bars near the campuses and move to the better ones as the night progresses.

Price of your average pilsner pint?
2.25 or something like that.

what drink are you buying the ladies?
Vodka Orange, its really popular

I will post more of these as they come in, feel free to give me some questions to ask!