rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to escalate grinding?

This happened to me a while ago, the last time I went clubbing, but it stuck with me. I was on the dance floor, talking to my friend who mentions he likes Asian girls. Lo and behold, there's a pair of Asian girls right in front of us, their backs to us. I tell him to dance with them. He's shy, but I nudge him over so that he's touching one of them. Soon they're grinding and the other girl is grinding me.

At that point, I don't know what to do besides wiggle my dick on her ass. What do I do with my hands? How do I escalate that into something else, whether it's more dancing, a makeout, or taking her over to the bar? At this point, I haven't spoken to her and I don't even think she's seen my face. We keep on for 3 or 4 minutes and then she says something to her friend and they walk away.

All help is appreciated.

IDK what type of game style you run but grinding on the dance floor may not cut it unless you are a special being. With that said I would read some RooshV, Swoop the World and a couple of more self help reads to figure which style works for you and then implement the knowledge to R&Development. In the case of your situation in the club I would try to get her to notice me and then whisper in her ear a few nice words. With the club noise she may not fully understand so displaying great body language and confidence is golden. While on the floor if she leaned in to try to hear more I would try to lead her near a quiet area or the bar for more drinks. If she follows you that is the second indicator that she is interested and that is when I will upgrade the kino with the push and pull technique. Last tip is to be in a positive State of Mind control that project you as a high value and confident in your skin.

IDK what type of game style you run but grinding on the dance floor may not cut it unless you are a special being. With that said I would read some RooshV, Swoop the World and a couple of more self help reads to figure which style works for you and then implement the knowledge to R&Development. In the case of your situation in the club I would try to get her to notice me and then whisper in her ear a few nice words. With the club noise she may not fully understand so displaying great body language and confidence is golden. While on the floor if she leaned in to try to hear more I would try to lead her near a quiet area or the bar for more drinks. If she follows you that is the second indicator that she is interested and that is when I will upgrade the kino with the push and pull technique. Last tip is to be in a positive State of Mind control that project you as a high value and confident leader in your on skin.

Many a hoe will grind and prick tease with no intention of taking it further.

Not much you can do is shes that one.

My 2 cents:
- Hand touching. If you can hold hands for at least a few seconds as part of the dancing, that adds another level of comfort.
- Don't be on her all the time. Create some space between you. Cut the grinding and keep dancing with her.
- Do silly/fun dance routines, like Pulp Fiction and stuff like that. Facial expressions and the whole thing. Get both of you laughing.
- Gradually make your touches more sexual. Grab her by the waist, the back of the neck, take a flock of her hair in your hand.
- Touching cheeks is huge. Say you're holding her by the waist and you're dancing side-to-side with your faces touching. It almost always eventually leads to kissing.
- TALK. Talk to her in her ear, make fun-ny comments. Don't turn it into a conversation on the dance floor but take it somewhere more quiet if that's where it's headed.
- The most important: Don't act like a dog trying to hump someone's leg. Be the cool sexual guy who's used to doing that, not the horny deprived teen.

As others have said, some girls will grind on you like there's no tomorrow with no intention of taking it further. Escalating is a way to see what they want.

If it won't matter in 30 years, it doesn't matter now.

My thoughts and memoirs: yourfriendtrent.wordpress.com

Club hoes are often coke hoes. If you want to consistently pull club hoes you need to be the guy that has nose candy and hosts the after party

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (07-02-2018 04:17 PM)Trent W. Wrote:  

- TALK. Talk to her in her ear, make fun-ny comments. Don't turn it into a conversation on the dance floor but take it somewhere more quiet if that's where it's headed.

What can be some kinds of effective topics/funny comments made while dancing, keeping in mind the music is blaring and she really just wants to dance.
Have you tried the classic and probably overrated 'You smell good'/'I like the way you move' lines when dancing to any success? Does this actually work?

And when you isolate her from the dance floor do you go into more serious topics like what she wants to be/do etc to build the connection? Or is more of jokes/people watching?

Quote: (07-04-2018 07:38 AM)Hazaer Wrote:  

What can be some kinds of effective topics/funny comments made while dancing, keeping in mind the music is blaring and she really just wants to dance.
Have you tried the classic and probably overrated 'You smell good'/'I like the way you move' lines when dancing to any success? Does this actually work?

And when you isolate her from the dance floor do you go into more serious topics like what she wants to be/do etc to build the connection? Or is more of jokes/people watching?

Tell her "Are you an ankle grinder too?" lol

Another comment that I heard somewhere else and is a stroke of genius because it can't not elicit a good response "I bet you have nice smile"....I get blushing, giggling, red cheeks, smiles, looking away and then often be dragged away to somewhere quiet....you're showing bravery. You're just being honest.

You're also asking her to do something for you and she's giving compliance while making her feel good. There are no downsides. She will give you a smile and laugh at how influenced she can be.

Quote: (07-04-2018 07:38 AM)Hazaer Wrote:  

I don't have any specific lines for that. Just whatever comes to mind at that time. Something situational or observational teasing would probably work best. "You look like a real gangsta when you do this", "I feel like we're in Cuba with this latin music" or some light hearted comments that give you ground to expand on, make a story etc. Just keep it light and fun on the dance floor. Keep the usual comfort material (who you are, what you do etc) for when you isolate her somewhere more quiet.

Having said that, like always, you are the judge of the situation. If the girl wants to make out with you don't turn her off by talking too much. Read the vibe she's giving you as best you can, escalate and above all enjoy the moment!

If it won't matter in 30 years, it doesn't matter now.

My thoughts and memoirs: yourfriendtrent.wordpress.com