rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lebanese Experiment: Inducing boners to attract tourism.

Link: Provocative policing: Lebanese city puts female officers in tiny shorts to attract tourists

[Image: banana.gif] [Image: banana.gif] [Image: banana.gif]

Holice at work:
[Image: 5b2ce558fc7e93d6718b45ce.jpg]

Excerpt: "Young, attractive policewomen in black mini-shorts and red berets are patrolling the streets in the Lebanese town of Broummana as part of its mayor’s plan to attract more tourists and improve the country’s image."

[Image: wb2.gif]

Who's going to a country bordering several active war zones, Filled with millions of hungry refugees, a country with endemic corruption and lawlessness and suicide bombings even killing local politicians and Batshit crazy sectarian militias engaging in urban warfare ,Just to watch some ho's in a police uniform?, I can do that in my local strip club far cheaper and without putting my life in risk.

Quote: (06-22-2018 12:00 PM)VisionsofGandhi Wrote:  

Who's going to a country bordering several active war zones, Filled with millions of hungry refugees, a country with endemic corruption and lawlessness and suicide bombings even killing local politicians and Batshit crazy sectarian militias engaging in urban warfare ,Just to watch some ho's in a police uniform?, I can do that in my local strip club far cheaper and without putting my life in risk.

Yeah but you can't knock em for trying. And at least they know what female cops are really good for---Westerners are doing everything they can to forget.

EDIT:
The girl facing the street in that photo is pure sex. Would happily risk an honor killing to slip between those legs.

We suffer more in our own minds than we do in reality.
-Seneca

Seems this would also incite crime in order to get some hot-ass police involvement.

Wb wb

This has potential.

“As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” - Donald J. Trump

"I don't get all the women I want, I get all the women who want me." - David Lee Roth

Wooooooo, stop that !
I can't handle so much power !
Look at those beautiful round crooked noses, I would ripped their shorts with my tongue, those skinny arms would offer no resistance against my lightening boner...
Magnificent specimens with the characteristics of my natural enemies and you know that there is nothing better than fucking your enemies.

[Image: 77e.gif]

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

This won't end well for the female officers.

[Image: 20180622_182458.gif]

This will led to a sudden increase in cops getting raped in Lebanon.

It was once all so different:

http://irresistible.alrifai.com/2016/05/...-pictures/

Quote: (06-22-2018 01:55 PM)VisionsofGandhi Wrote:  

This will led to a sudden increase in cops getting raped in Lebanon.

This brings a whole new meaning to "fuck the police"

I guess anywhere in the Middle East right now is far from safe, but I was under the impression that Lebanon was one of the safer and less wartorn countries in the region. Has anyone been there and can comment?

Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen.

Quote: (06-22-2018 01:36 PM)Mercenary Wrote:  

[Image: 20180622_182458.gif]

I'd let her frisk me

I know we're making light of this and all, but this idea is really sort of perverse.

"I've a great idea! Dress all my female law enforcement officers like sluts to attract tourist!"

Cool story, Bro.

Not to mention, but in none of the photos do these so-called "police" (glorified eye candy) have a single piece of communications gear, protective equipment, or weapon. God forbid if I was being violently assaulted in Lebanon and I called for the police and a gang of 2 or 3 scantily clad tarts showed up to save my life.

As bizarre as this is, it's totally nonsensical. May as well say, we're gonna dress a bunch of hot chicks in weird fetish wear and parade them around.

Haha, that's ridiculous. Seems like it would degrade the integrity of the states authority for short term cash. Bad move.

Quote: (06-22-2018 06:32 PM)Dulceácido Wrote:  

Not to mention, but in none of the photos do these so-called "police" (glorified eye candy) have a single piece of communications gear, protective equipment, or weapon. God forbid if I was being violently assaulted in Lebanon and I called for the police and a gang of 2 or 3 scantily clad tarts showed up to save my life.

As bizarre as this is, it's totally nonsensical. May as well say, we're gonna dress a bunch of hot chicks in weird fetish wear and parade them around.

They're just embracing the truth that women aren't real police, just playing dress-up.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Quote: (06-22-2018 11:53 AM)ScrapperTL Wrote:  

Holice at work:
[Image: 5b2ce558fc7e93d6718b45ce.jpg]

if you're gonna have women dressed like sluts, have some real sluts. Those look like girls going to the mall with their moms. Put the bitches in some bikinis, then maybe ill risk getting suicide bombed by the slut's brothers and cousins to go check it out.

And the cops are driving GMC Envoys, give me a damn break.

Aloha!

WRA(Would Resist Arrest)

Is that even Halal?

Broummana is a predominantly Christian suburb of Beirut, so women there usually don’t dress that conservatively. It’s interesting though, that these “police” women appear to not be armed nor have any batons or radios. Either way, it probably doesn’t mean much if anything.

But in the southern suburbs of Beirut, where Muslims dominate by population, it isn’t gonna fly. Try this shit in those areas, it’s not gonna end well.

Nice legs, though. WB

Quote: (06-22-2018 02:02 PM)Nordwand Wrote:  

It was once all so different:

http://irresistible.alrifai.com/2016/05/...-pictures/

Sad isn't it? Could be such a beautiful region... Nice weather, Mediterranean sea. The whole region could get filthy rich from tourism alone but no...

I don't foresee many Westerners learning Arabic just to game them but feel free to correct me later.

They have red berets, just like the Guardian Angels:

[Image: 2015_0312_Angels-620x330.jpg]