rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Death of Europe: Another Refugees Welcome Immigration Activist murdered by "refugee"

Death of Europe: Another Refugees Welcome Immigration Activist murdered by "refugee"

[Image: refugees-welcome-studentin.gif]
(Translation - student hitchhikes with Maroccan - now police is looking for her body)

I know that there is a Migrant Thread for that, but this case is just symbolic of the madness.

German - even East-German Refugees Welcome open-borders activist sees nothing wrong with hitchhiking in Germany and entering the car of a Moroccan (he came over to Europe in his own car and plates). She just wanted to travel some 260 km to her hometown.

They captured the Muslim enricher in Spain and he told them where to find the body. That means he drove with her corpse until Spain.

+ young women are easily brainwashed
+ the government recently published fake stats claiming with a straight face that Germany is safer than in 1993 (meanwhile violent crime has skyrocketed and some crime has never been in Germany)
+ women believe that Muslim and African refugees are just darker-skinned Europeans and borders are evil

Too bad that they only realize their errors when they are raped and then killed brutally by one of those darker "new Germans".

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/06/musli...e-activist

Quote:Quote:

“A truck driver finds the body of a young German in Egino,” translated from “Un camionero deja el cadáver de una joven alemana en Egino,” by David González, El Correo, June 21, 2018 (thanks to Searchlight Germany):

Sophia Lösche, a 28-year-old German immigrant activist, was found dead yesterday at around 3.20 pm near the Egino gas station in the municipality of Asparrena in Álava. A week ago, nothing was known about her whereabouts since she got into a truck with a semitrailer and Moroccan plates in Schkeuditz, in the eastern part of her country. She hitchhiked with the intention of reaching her hometown, Amberg, located about 260 kilometers south. The driver, already detained, of that vehicle is the alleged killer.

A Civil Guard traffic patrol stopped him on Tuesday on a road in the heights of the Jaén town of Bailén. He was supposedly heading to the Strait of Gibraltar, intending to take a ferry and disembark in Morocco, where he would seek to escape from European justice. On Wednesday, he was placed at the disposal of the Central Court of Instruction number 6 of the National Court. His confession made it possible to locate the body of the young woman yesterday, her case had been reported in the German media after her family reported her disappearance 24 hours after her death.

Sophia was president of the youth of the SPD (Social Democratic Party) in Bamberg and a university student. She had worked with an NGO on the Greek island of Lesbos, where she helped impoverished immigrants.

Sources consulted by this newspaper stressed that the body had “clear indications of violence.” The alleged perpetrator of the crime tried to burn her in a vain attempt to eliminate any incriminating remains. The autopsy, which will probably be carried out today in the Forensic Pathology Service of Vitoria, will determine the causes of death. Also the approximate moment at which it happened, which will allow authorities to determine if it was in Germany, France or in the Basque Country. This will clarify which court will handle the case….

My opinions regarding this are well-known and so is my opinions on Islam. Europe will end up like that if the Europeans don't fight back - raped and burned by primitive barbarians in the ditch of history.

[Image: sophia-lo%CC%88sche.jpg]

And I know that most Eastern German men are like the Hungarians, but I guess she mistrusted those "racist" locals. Sad and symptomatic.

Fuck this is kinda sad.

Another sad funeral. So unnecessary. RIP.

What's that you say??

She was president of the youth of the SPD (Social Democratic Party) in Bamberg and a university student. She had worked with an NGO on the Greek island of Lesbos, where she helped impoverished immigrants.

ZERO FUCKS GIVEN. Actually, seeing as the murdering cunt who killed her had a lust for blood, better that it was her, and not some random girl going about her business.

Maybe the fucktards she associated with will have a Damascene conversion, and stop aiding and abetting the death of Europe. Probably not, though...

That's what I hate about this invasion. It's tapping into parts of my nature which hitherto I never knew existed, and which, frankly, I would never have wanted to explore.

Quote: (06-22-2018 06:16 AM)Atticus Wrote:  

What's that you say??

She was president of the youth of the SPD (Social Democratic Party) in Bamberg and a university student. She had worked with an NGO on the Greek island of Lesbos, where she helped impoverished immigrants.

ZERO FUCKS GIVEN. Actually, seeing as the murdering cunt who killed her had a lust for blood, better that it was her, and not some random girl going about her business.

Maybe the fucktards she associated with will have a Damascene conversion, and stop aiding and abetting the death of Europe. Probably not, though...

That's what I hate about this invasion. It's tapping into parts of my nature which hitherto I never knew existed, and which, frankly, I would never have wanted to explore.

I have mixed feelings on something like this. I don't think she deserved death & I'm not gonna rejoice that she is dead even if her philosophy seemed suicidal for her nation. She had naive, idealistic views and folks in their 20's (especially female) often buy into these mantras.

Instead I would love to have a party where we can launch a firing squad on the killer & have an audience come out to watch. But that's not allowed in Europe is it?

It's interesting, when I read the thread headline, I could picture immediately in my mind what the victim might look like if they were female or male. Coming across her picture, she looked very similar to how I imagined - that scarf and the muted jumper, the lack of lustre in the hair, the skin tone, the eyes that don't smile. She looks just like so many that I know of the same type, almost a composite really.

Now, you have a whole bunch of SPD kids of may think twice about towelheads and uncontrolled immigration.

Quote: (06-22-2018 06:16 AM)Atticus Wrote:  

What's that you say??

It is very sad that a young woman was killed, but I have to agree if the enricher was going to kill somebody anyway, it's better that he killed someone that worked to promote enrichment, than some other girl who is actually innocent.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Thread title is possibly incorrect.

Nothing in the article says the Moroccan guy was a refugee.

Not clear what kind of legal status he had in the EU, what kind of visa etc.

There are no real refugees in Europe, because there is no war going on next to it. Even when they looked at the Syrian "refugees" it turned out that they came mostly from the safe areas and sometimes returned to their old jobs and life.

They are economic migrants and the idea that this bloke was a Tunisian tourist who absolutely had to drive his car from Tunisia to Germany, then had to rape an infidel girl (all allowed under Islam - heaven still waits for him) - this is insane. At best he was a criminal who did not file for asylum, more likely he was filing applications and collecting payments. Some have been known to collect 20+ social security payments, they drive around from town to town with fake documents and collect cash. He could have netted thousands of Euros per month.

-------------

And I don't think that her colleagues will learn. I have heard it before -
"But the Germans/Swedes also rape and kill." Yeah just 99% less, but true.

The women will keep on making excuses after the ideology of Racism/WhiteGuilt/Holocoustism has taken hold. It will be as in description from Bolshevik Russia where the ardent communist women are freezing in the gulag starved to death by glorious Communists and they still babble on about the communist utopia.

The woman while getting raped and strangled maybe thought too: "He must be one of those rare exceptions, I really must have bad luck. Hope the racists at home don't use my death for their gain and the AFD wins." The only way how women will be shocked into a different thought system abandoning the old - is when a new ideology takes hold of them and then the women will flock to that group ideology like the herd animals they are.

The ultimate question is why is Europe letting in people that hate Europeans? If you hate the country & hate the culture stay the fuck out. Is it that difficult to comprehend? But alas, I'm just preaching to the choir here. Not to the parasites in question.

/ I don't think there are so many of the invaders that hate Europeans, rather they see us as weak, naive, decadent and easily duped and therefore they have no respect for us and don't think too much about their parasitism off Europeans' generosity.

Quote: (06-22-2018 07:46 AM)amity Wrote:  

/ I don't think there are so many of the invaders that hate Europeans, rather they see us as weak, naive, decadent and easily duped and therefore they have no respect for us and don't think too much about their parasitism off Europeans' generosity.

Yeah well, the rapists & murderers hate the Europeans. Let's call a spade a spade here. Lol. They're the rapefugee version of the killers in the movie Hostel. Remember that movie? In that film the ultimate prize was an American hostage. Same concept. The rapist would rather rape & harm a European chick than some chick from his own community.

Perfectly balanced. As all things should be.

It's tragic that it will take the rape and murder of many more bright eyed idealistic women like her for most people to finally accept the truth. Even that may never be enough.

Quote: (06-22-2018 07:28 AM)Simeon_Strangelight Wrote:  

At best he was a criminal who did not file for asylum, more likely he was filing applications and collecting payments. Some have been known to collect 20+ social security payments, they drive around from town to town with fake documents and collect cash. He could have netted thousands of Euros per month.

Or maybe a plain old tourist visa? Or work visa?

The facts are damning enough. Why add your own fake news twist to what's already an interesting story?

If you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes.

It's shameful what happened to her.

We've seen refugees welcome people get gangraped and still be on the side of the fakeugees. Nothing will get through to them, they are heavily brainwashed. Her family will probably still remain on the side of the invaders. It's better they are killed off by the people they help to import.

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

If someone wants to run into a burning building you dont stop them. Same with these refugeee welcome types, just dont stop them from their possible demise.

Quote: (06-22-2018 08:06 AM)Dulceácido Wrote:  

If you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes.

Yup.

For me, the only sad part of this story was coming to the realization that the propaganda machine is so powerful that it's leading girls to their own willful suicide.

As far as I'm concerned, this girl was an enemy of Western values and what most men here stand for. If one of her "refugees" happened to stick a knife in your neck on the walk home from the pub, she wouldn't have even thought about you.

Quote: (06-22-2018 09:13 AM)RedPillUK Wrote:  

We've seen refugees welcome people get gangraped and still be on the side of the fakeugees. Nothing will get through to them, they are heavily brainwashed. Her family will probably still remain on the side of the invaders. It's better they are killed off by the people they help to import.

Yes they are, it's so predictable:

[Image: l%C3%B6sche-statement-310x440.jpg]

The brother posted a missing persons's note on Twitter and at the bottom it mentions in bold letters that he is distancing himself from 'racist speculations and that he condemns right extreme groups.'

These people simply cannot be helped and will go down in history as the useful idiots who in the end fell prey to their own misguided ideology. And as Benjamin Franklin once wisely said:

“Experience keeps a dear school, but fools will learn in no other, and scarce in that.”

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Quote: (06-22-2018 11:18 AM)redpillage Wrote:  

Quote: (06-22-2018 09:13 AM)RedPillUK Wrote:  

Yes they are, it's so predictable:

[Image: l%C3%B6sche-statement-310x440.jpg]

The brother posted a missing persons's note on Twitter and at the bottom it mentions in bold letters that he is distancing himself from 'racist speculations and that he condemns right extreme groups.'

These people simply cannot be helped and will go down in history as the useful idiots who in the end fell prey to their own misguided ideology. And as Benjamin Franklin once wisely said:

“Experience keeps a dear school, but fools will learn in no other, and scarce in that.”

Fool me once, shame on you; Fool me twice, shame on me.

People like this just make me want to grab them and shake the "stupid" out of them.

But then they'd likely charge me with attempted sexual assault due to my white privilege.

The problem is that people like her aren't the only ones who suffer the consequences of importing the refugees. In a perfect world, only these types of women are killed and raped and pay taxes to support the refugees.

But things aren't perfect and everyone has to suffer the consequences of her bad actions and the bad actions of the refugee welcome crowd.

They should be treated like enemy combatants and as tough as it may seem... her death is a good thing because it's one less person contributing to the downfall of Europe.

It was not a refugee and not a criminal tourist. But frankly this is even worse - it was a normal working Muslim man - a trucker who cannot civilly live with women without fucking raping and killing them.

https://www.epochtimes.de/politik/deutsc...1245.html#

He probably thought that Europe was a shithole - thinking that he could get away with it - not yet. Of course they found out where she entered as there is surveillance everywhere and highways have cameras in many locations. Based on the info I estimated it to be a welfare migrant, but he was a trucker. Still going to heaven according to Islam!

And there are no work-visas for Tunisians - this is not Germany in the 1960s or the USA (which is also a fraudulent system and also a tool for wage dumping and no necessity). Well-off Tunisian tourists behave differently. My presumption went to the most likely group of welfare-migrant, criminal - now you gotta extend it to every Muslim working man passing through Europe - that is even worse in my opinion.

But her family and friends are one hell of an example:

Here they have been still looking for the SJW-activist:

http://archive.is/u1itQ

[Image: 76aa9faab237b628d9617d863578a1dfe60db22c]

I'll post the communique, because it is bigger here:

[Image: b9e3929a0f3c43505e2cb7a262d5f053b3819ce0]

There you have it - that is why Germany will be drowning in the blood of those brainwashed morons.

They point out to the assumption of some different ethnic and cultural background as racist! Yeah - the evil "racists" have just read the Quran, the Islamic works, have listened to what many - the majority according to many reports actually think of hitch-hiking sluts. I will spare you other biological factors of millennia of inbreeding and what happens there or what happens when you create an eternal sausage fest while justifying rape of infidel girls. Many Muslims raped girls not believing when a 14-15yo German girl cries that she is a virgin. Nah - they are all sluts - the internet has clearly said this about them - all non-Muslims are sluts.

As for karma - I agree, as sad as this is for her family, it is indeed karma and divine wisdom has chosen the target for enrichment well.

Oh - and as a side note - there have been multiple cases of Muslim cab and Uber drivers assaulting and raping their female customers. There are also foundations that help European women who were brainwashed enough to marry Muslim men thinking that everything will turn out fine - most are unable to understand the depth of Islam and what it does to the psyche and how it shapes those cultures. (I could personally recognize an Ex-Muslim at heart, a Muslim reformer or a Khalil Gibran saint, but not those moronic snowflakes.)

This reminds me of the old Pippa case:

[Image: Pippa+bacca_aed483_6191317.jpg]