rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Australian Student, Uses Tinder To Ask Someone To Pay Her $110 Traffic Notice

Australian Student, Uses Tinder To Ask Someone To Pay Her 0 Traffic Notice

'Just looking for a nice guy to pay my fine': Australian student, 25, uses Tinder to ask someone to pay her $110 traffic notice – and is shocked when a man on the other side of the world takes care of it

Student at the University of Newcastle put a $110 traffic fine in her Tinder profile

She was surprised when a man on the other side of the world paid the whole fine

The man from Shreveport, Louisiana, said he paid because she was a 'good sport'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...re-it.html

*Shrugs* Nobody forced the idiot to pay for her. Women will always take advantage of men if they let them.

I admire the woman for knowing her value. That's the only respect she gets. Sad that women know the game more than the men.

[Image: 4D641BFB00000578-5858531-A_student_pictu...391029.jpg]

[Image: 4D641C1700000578-5858531-Network_Enginee...978173.jpg]

And That's the reason until YOU Want to be a Player... Go ahead and Pump & Dump Until you settle Down

Quote: (06-19-2018 06:12 PM)Thot Leader Wrote:  

[Image: 4D641BFB00000578-5858531-A_student_pictu...391029.jpg]

Absolutely WB. However, WNPTF (would not pay traffic fine)

How much is a hooker? Less than $110 I imagine. Tubby didn't get much bang for his buck.

Quote: "'I don't have high hopes for anything more than friendship"

[Image: mindblown3.gif]

Say no to hoodies if not layered with a jacket.

And say no to paying hoes.

Quote: (06-19-2018 07:09 PM)Rush87 Wrote:  

How much is a hooker? Less than $110 I imagine. Tubby didn't get much bang for his buck.

Are you pretending to be that naive to show the forum that you would never ever have sex with a prostitute? Bruh they're like $300-400, minimum.

Quote: (06-19-2018 07:29 PM)Thot Leader Wrote:  

Are you pretending to be that naive to show the forum that you would never ever have sex with a prostitute? Bruh they're like $300-400, minimum.

Well that settle it then. What about a hand job? Or an old lady hooker? Or Kim K's sextape?

I opened this thread hoping for an uplifting result. Unfortunately, I found what I expected.

Oh, please tell me there were tit pics or phone sex or something, anything, that might make his "good sport" comment viable.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Quote: (06-19-2018 08:01 PM)Jetset Wrote:  

Oh, please tell me there were tit pics or phone sex or something, anything, that might make his "good sport" comment viable.

Let's hope beta boy is not studying any sort of business / finance degree. Cause he's clearly not learning a great deal...
Although with any luck, he'll learn far more if he sees the internet shaking their heads at his foolishness.

This isn’t news. Lots of the younger girls include their Venmo ID right in their Tinder profile these days for any sucker swiping along to send money to.

The woman in question stands out so much in the Australian dating market. She must have an entourage of simps doing her university assignments.

It’s another sign that 8+ women in the most decayed dating markets who don’t plan ‘to settle’ until approaching 30, will reap sugar cane while the sun still shines.

Is there a thing as being a such a noteworthy simp that women that you don't even know will seek you out to take advantage of your generosity? Being the alpha of simps, so to speak. If so, this man is going to find out.

Quote: (06-19-2018 11:53 PM)N°6 Wrote:  

The woman in question stands out so much in the Australian dating market. She must have an entourage of simps doing her university assignments.

It’s another sign that 8+ women in the most decayed dating markets who don’t plan ‘to settle’ until approaching 30, will reap sugar cane while the sun still shines.

There's an Australian version of the reality TV dating game show called "Love Island" airing at the moment.

Pretty, busty, country girl Cassidy was jilted by one guy (Grant) in the first week, so she started to sidle up to sociable, jovial guy no.2, Josh.
The "dating" started OK for Josh & Cassidy, yet then 6'5" muscular, assertive Dom arrived...

In her own words on camera, Cassidy wanted to "Jump Dom's bones". Or acquire his DNA yesterday...
No surprise, otherwise sociable, jovial Josh got discarded like yesterdays newspaper.

Joke is..., Dom knew Grant from prior to joining the show & between getting the story of Cassidy from Grant & realizing she's the type to cling far too much, far too soon.
Dom kept Cassidy at arms length, not wanting to risk drama over a glorified game show.

So it was that when Dom started chatting to another girl, Millie, Cassidy's envy came out & drama ensued.
Now Cassidy is not really paired with anyone & risks being sent off the show as single folk are whittled off.

For Cassidy, it was lust at first sight when 'alpha' Dom arrived.
Yet Dom is not a novice to Thotery...

Cassidy = girl in the turquoise bikini.
Grant = the guy next to her.
Josh = the guy in dark / spotted shorts..
Millie = the girl in the dark bikini.
Dom, not pictured.

[Image: ep1_main.jpg]

Now as to why I'd be watching a glorified dating game show? It's absolute red-pill comedy gold.
Laughing at these folk desperate for Instagram fame while they can't see the forest for the trees.
Or, when they are blunt in regards to SMV / red-pill notions.
Hell, even the announcer mocks the contestants for not really being on the show other than to boost their Instagram following...

Quote: (06-19-2018 07:29 PM)Thot Leader Wrote:  

Far less than $110 dollars would get you the best prostitution Corporation Rd, Birkenhead, has to offer. All her own teeth and only a couple of prostheses.

Can't knock the hustle. You knew some sucker would pay it.

"A happy man is a happy everybody else in his life."

"Ladies if you want to make your man happy, think about what makes you happy and do exactly the opposite."

"Hey how you doin' and I hope you know that I'm an upgrade for your stupid daughter." - Patrice O'Neal

Quote: (06-20-2018 06:20 AM)IveBeenFramed Wrote:  

After-all. What's to prevent a trollish male from putting up a fake female Tinder account requesting small amounts of money & leeching off their beta peers...?

Sheep get sheared. Film at 11

We suffer more in our own minds than we do in reality.
-Seneca

Quote: (06-20-2018 07:23 AM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

After-all. What's to prevent a trollish male from putting up a fake female Tinder account requesting small amounts of money & leeching off their beta peers...?

Not a bad idea.

"A happy man is a happy everybody else in his life."

"Ladies if you want to make your man happy, think about what makes you happy and do exactly the opposite."

"Hey how you doin' and I hope you know that I'm an upgrade for your stupid daughter." - Patrice O'Neal

Quote: (06-20-2018 09:50 AM)IveBeenFramed Wrote:  

Quote: (06-20-2018 07:23 AM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

Not a bad idea.

The 'coming out party' would be rather amusing. [Image: cool.gif]

Quote: (06-20-2018 04:13 AM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

[Image: ep1_main.jpg]

The best body language in that line up is the 2 on the far right.

The guy holding the yellow chick though....[Image: dodgy.gif]

Quote: (06-20-2018 10:54 AM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

The best body language in that line up is the 2 on the far right.

The guy holding the yellow chick though....[Image: dodgy.gif]

As I say, it's amusing to laugh at.
The guy in the yellow shorts is clearly gay (spent time in New York as a male model), yet he is the only one not willing to see it. Conversely, none of the chicks wanted to date him...
The guy in the dark shorts has the most jovial / sociable personality, yet isn't as well versed in behaving in a commanding, assertive, masculine manner compared to the guy at the other end.
They're all around ~23 years of age, so still a lot to learn on many fronts.
As for the guy at the end in the blue shorts. Prison guard & a fairly typical 'alpha' personality.
More than enough to keep the feisty, sassy girl in his arm under control. For those two it was lust at first sight. Yet they've been the strongest of the lot as a couple.